Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

LETS GO BRANDON!!!! ha ha ha !!!!!!!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on October 13, 2021, 11:50:45 AM ---Still suffering from TDS?  Is Biden getting cheered in his hometown?

--- End quote ---

Go ahead and post a video of Biden getting boo'd in his hometown if you want

I don't give a shit

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on October 13, 2021, 12:00:53 PM ---Go ahead and post a video of Biden getting boo'd in his hometown if you want

I don't give a shit

--- End quote ---
He never goes back to his hometown.  He's not even from Delaware but Pennsylvania.  Why are you still obsessed with Trump?  Do you think Brandon...er....Biden is doing a great job?

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on October 13, 2021, 12:13:20 PM ---He never goes back to his hometown.  He's not even from Delaware but Pennsylvania.  Why are you still obsessed with Trump?  Do you think Brandon...er....Biden is doing a great job?

--- End quote ---

Let’s go Brandon !   

It’s going global now. 

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on October 13, 2021, 12:13:20 PM ---He never goes back to his hometown.  He's not even from Delaware but Pennsylvania.  Why are you still obsessed with Trump?  Do you think Brandon...er....Biden is doing a great job?

--- End quote ---

I'd be happy to never mention THE TRAITOR again

To answer your question

1.  He is still the leader of the Republican Party

2.  He continue TO THIS DAY to lie about the last election and is actively undermining OUR DEMOCRACY.

3.  He's going to run for POTUS again in 2024

4.  Republicans who disowned him after January 6th are for the most part running back to him because they are scared to death of his idiot followers (who..fyi....continue to be a minority of the voters in this county)

5.  He continues to hold rallies and is in the news almost every

Now, tell me why I shouldn't be bringing him up on a Political Message Board

Let's hear it

Try to keep in mind that other posters continue to talk about both Obama and Clinton, neither of whom is going to run again and I never hear you or any other Trumptard having a problem with that.

Coach is Back!:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version