Author Topic: 10 Indictments from GA!  (Read 1946 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: 10 Indictments from GA!
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2023, 05:00:07 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/judge-overseeing-president-trumps-bogus-georgia-case-scott/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=judge-overseeing-president-trumps-bogus-georgia-case-scott&fbclid=PAAaZW-QJVHhL3nV7dl9GnZ33NNpDLasE5TxFkOVv5RLjgxfdXK4PxmGrotM8_aem_AW0fcsT9xrgqjFs-EoviFRP5cOvBTBMoEkOgERcGYMjK2cQukhcVNAUcBWgZNQCt-eY

No one clicks on a gateway pundit link with an IQ over 75 as they know it has a history of spreading misleading and false information. Not worth the occasional article that might be true when there are more credible sources. I have clicked on your BS links in the past only to show you the article actually contradicts the headline, or the article was blatantly false to no avail. Like talking to a rock.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2023, 05:11:16 PM »
No one clicks on a gateway pundit link with an IQ over 75 as they know it has a history of spreading misleading and false information. Not worth the occasional article that might be true when there are more credible sources. I have clicked on your BS links in the past only to show you the article actually contradicts the headline, or the article was blatantly false to no avail. Like talking to a rock.

No one listens to MSM or the very many talking heads as they all lie & spread misleading
& false information. 

It's a quagmire & cesspit out there , All down to Russia , China & Orange Man Bad

HTH

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2023, 06:05:14 PM »
I’ve never seen any grown man - other than chaos - constantly feel the need to defend a lying conman.  But yet TDfS all day long.   What a weird kind of man love you must have to do that.  Good thing Trumpy lies so much.  If he wasn’t opening his mouth to lie you would not get any oxygen with your head that far up his ass.   Nothing ever to post about thread topics or issues discussed.  But constantly having a meltdown when facts about his Orange obsession is posted.  :'(

I must admit, for the next day or so, Trump (and Friday's indictment) will most likely occupy my mind a lot. I am envisioning that the courthouse is going to be mightily crowded, considering the number of defendants and their lawyers. Here's a thought can the indicted attorneys defend one another. Probably not.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2023, 06:06:07 PM »

He's been mainlining gateway pundit for the couple weeks it seems.  Can't find anything else dubious to post on the other sites.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2023, 06:08:01 PM »
I must admit, for the next day or so, Trump (and Friday's indictment) will most likely occupy my mind a lot. I am envisioning that the courthouse is going to be mightily crowded, considering the number of defendants and their lawyers. Here's a thought can the indicted attorneys defend one another. Probably not.

You would think Trumpy would try to be the first to turn himself in.  Since he likes the spotlight the most. 

Pretty sure the indicted lawyers will be losing their licenses.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2023, 08:15:19 AM »
Election interference....  yes, that and fraud and RICO is what Trumpy is being charged with.  Because of EVIDENCE.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2023, 09:34:34 AM »
Election interference....  yes, that and fraud and RICO is what Trumpy is being charged with.  Because of EVIDENCE.

lol….”evidence”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2023, 10:19:31 AM »
lol….”evidence”

Yeah. You know, what you and Trumpy never have.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2023, 11:57:37 AM »
Pretty sure Lurkingforboys has no clue what this is

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2023, 01:59:56 PM »
Pretty sure Lurkingforboys has no clue what this is

Pretty sure that other than a more eloquent written version of whining that you are not capable of, it is the same thing.  Whining.  And will result in exactly the same thing that your whining results in.  Nothing.

---
Georgia lawmaker vows to bypass rule of law to shield Trump

Georgia State Senator Colton Moore (R) is not willing to let a jury decide if Donald Trump is guilty of trying to reverse the results of the 2020 Presidential election in his state. He probably knows he wouldn't like the outcome. Instead, he plans to attack Fani Willis.

"I am officially calling for an emergency session to review the actions of Fani Willis," he posted to X this morning. "America is under attack. I'm not going to sit back and watch as radical left prosecutors politically TARGET political opponents."

Moore wrote a letter to Georgia Governor Brian Kemp this morning, informing him of his intention to conduct an "emergency" review of Willis' actions.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2023, 02:15:30 PM »
Pretty sure that other than a more eloquent written version of whining that you are not capable of, it is the same thing.  Whining.  And will result in exactly the same thing that your whining results in.  Nothing.

---
Georgia lawmaker vows to bypass rule of law to shield Trump

Georgia State Senator Colton Moore (R) is not willing to let a jury decide if Donald Trump is guilty of trying to reverse the results of the 2020 Presidential election in his state. He probably knows he wouldn't like the outcome. Instead, he plans to attack Fani Willis.

"I am officially calling for an emergency session to review the actions of Fani Willis," he posted to X this morning. "America is under attack. I'm not going to sit back and watch as radical left prosecutors politically TARGET political opponents."

Moore wrote a letter to Georgia Governor Brian Kemp this morning, informing him of his intention to conduct an "emergency" review of Willis' actions.
---

Hilarious that the leftist that wrote this is crying that this supposedly isn’t rule of law considering. Hahahahahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2023, 02:45:24 PM »
Hilarious that the leftist that wrote this is crying that this supposedly isn’t rule of law considering. Hahahahahaha

Post a link to this "law". 

Not the one that he is attempting to bypass, but the "law" that YOU think it is.

This should be good.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2023, 02:53:23 PM »
If this trial is televised it's going to be pure fun folks.

Is a televised trial good or bad for Trump's 2024 campaign?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2023, 04:41:36 PM »

It’s “good”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2023, 05:16:02 PM »

I have this notion that Coach doesn't even click to check the articles on the Gateway Pundit. He just blindly posts them on Getbig to be relevant to those other folks who have fallen down the rabbit hole with him.

Wait for it… Coach will soon be responding by calling me a Marxist and a Communist. Not that he knows the definition of either Marxism or Communism aside from the fact that it is a convenient response to questions and posts he does not comprehend.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2023, 05:31:52 PM »

The liberals have kept Trump in the media 24/7 since 2020, they are solely responsible for his popularity.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2023, 05:57:41 PM »
Hahahaha.... now he may not give the "proof" and "evidence" of his EXONERATION this Monday at 11AM.
His attorneys didn't want the job of having to defend his lies after his little news conference.   :D

---
Trump cancels news conference to release report on 2020 election

Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings instead.

Trump said earlier this week that he would hold the press conference on Monday to release a detailed, 100-page report into what he described as "election fraud" in the state of Georgia during the 2020 election he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

He has been charged in Georgia and in federal court with attempting to overturn those election results.

"Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings," Trump said on Truth Social.

Therefore, he added, the news conference was no longer necessary.

Since his defeat in 2020, Trump has repeatedly claimed that the election was marred by widespread fraud. Those claims have been rejected by courts, state reviews and members of his own administration.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2023, 08:07:54 PM »
I have this notion that Coach doesn't even click to check the articles on the Gateway Pundit. He just blindly posts them on Getbig to be relevant to those other folks who have fallen down the rabbit hole with him.

Wait for it… Coach will soon be responding by calling me a Marxist and a Communist. Not that he knows the definition of either Marxism or Communism aside from the fact that it is a convenient response to questions and posts he does not comprehend.

Oh I do. You just seem to interpret differently than what the article states.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2023, 08:08:16 AM »
Oh I do. You just seem to interpret differently than what the article states.

We don't interpret in the language of Retardnese.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2023, 04:58:28 PM »
We don't interpret in the language of Retardnese.
Then how do you understand a Biden speech  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2023, 05:32:06 PM »
Then how do you understand a Biden speech  ???

By having an IQ above room temp.  Unlike Trumpy supporters.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2023, 05:46:39 PM »
By having an IQ above room temp.  Unlike Trumpy supporters.
Your IQ is no larger than your shoe size, like most Bite'm supporters.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2023, 06:28:22 PM »
Your IQ is no larger than your shoe size, like most Bite'm supporters.

^^ Perfect example of what I was talking again.  Maybe try again?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2023, 06:33:14 PM »

If you think I blindly post shit then let’s have an open, live debate.