Author Topic: The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules”  (Read 817 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The movie ‘2000 Mules’ is set for its theater release today in over 200 theaters across the country.

In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote provide answers and evidence of the stolen 2020 Election in this documentary released on Tuesday at select theaters across the nation.

The movie ‘2000 Mules’ is set for its theater release today in over 200 theaters across the country.

In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote provide answers and evidence of the stolen 2020 Election in this documentary released on Tuesday at select theaters across the nation.

We also know from our investigative reporting that Democrat PACs were involved in every state in the ballot trafficking operations. This was a planned, organized, and well-coordinated conspiracy in battleground states.

We also know from investigators Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips that roughly 7% of mail-in ballots in each state were trafficked. Without those stolen votes, Joe Biden would have lost the election.

Democrats got caught. The election was stolen. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.

For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party would respond to this devastating news. So far the party of villains has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their actions.

Democrats were silent. What were they going to do?

Now we know. On Monday night, the day before “2000 Mules” is released at theaters across the country, a likely Democrat activist leaked the alleged Supreme Court ruling on the upcoming Roe v Wade decision. And, just like that, the entire focus of the fake news mainstream media has flipped to the Supreme Court and abortion ‘rights.’

This is their answer to the evidence of the stolen 2020 election. So will it work?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
They electronically robbed our Nation of the best leader we have had in decades.  Fuck them to eternity.  All of them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
They electronically robbed our Nation of the best leader we have had in decades.  Fuck them to eternity.  All of them.

Apparently they have acquired over 4 million minutes of video that proves without a shadow of a doubt it was stolen

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
LOL @ voting.. good luck with that in November and in 24'

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Apparently they have acquired over 4 million minutes of video that proves without. shadow of a doubt it was stolen

As said elsewhere the Mashhit take them, brother. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Never heard of the movie.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

We also know from our investigative reporting that Democrat PACs were involved in every state in the ballot trafficking operations. This was a planned, organized, and well-coordinated conspiracy in battleground states.

We also know from investigators Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips that roughly 7% of mail-in ballots in each state were trafficked. Without those stolen votes, Joe Biden would have lost the election.

Democrats got caught. The election was stolen. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.

For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party would respond to this devastating news. So far the party of villains has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their actions.

Democrats were silent. What were they going to do?

Now we know. On Monday night, the day before “2000 Mules” is released at theaters across the country, a likely Democrat activist leaked the alleged Supreme Court ruling on the upcoming Roe v Wade decision. And, just like that, the entire focus of the fake news mainstream media has flipped to the Supreme Court and abortion ‘rights.’

This is their answer to the evidence of the stolen 2020 election. So will it work?

Ha, ha. You got so excited about this ‘documentary’ that you repeated the first two paragraphs. Or it was intended to get our attention.

Apparently, this movie is a success financially. I was tempted and challenged to watch it, but when I saw it cost $20 to do so, I quickly changed my mind. I'm not paying good money to line some crackpot’s pockets.

Some of the reviews of the film are hilarious.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18924506/reviews?dir=desc&ratingFilter=0

Fantastic comedy.
khcunningham26 June 2022

If this were true.......
jtaliaferro-124283 July 2022

What is this garbage?
tdgraphicarts24 June 2022

Spoiler Alert: Still Zero Evidence.
WIVEGI26 June 2022

Laughable
ozzysmum23 June 2022

Just more fascist propaganda.
lord-blade8 June 2022

Mules and krakens
decy2422 July 2022 (Echoes my thoughts)

FAKE BALLOTS AREN'T COUNTED... For heaven's sake, folks
DanStiegen13 June 2022

Terrible movie, even before the political bias
jcollins-458-41538729 May 2022

Tedious tripe laced with Putin poison
tawdryleen29 June 2022

Misleading film made by known grifter and felon
hawkknight88-125 May 2022

I'm Saying This As A Republican
rcoaster-377154 June 2022

Shameful. Quack Babble Masquerading as Scientific Research.
bryce-7478121 June 2022

This Satire Right?
geraldconques15 June 2022

Some truths
igoinsane6717 June 2022 (almost supportive review... almost)

The list of reviews goes on for pages and pages. I didn't read them all but the ones I did were very entertaining... probably more so than the film. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ha, ha. You got so excited about this ‘documentary’ that you repeated the first two paragraphs. Or it was intended to get our attention.

Apparently, this movie is a success financially. I was tempted and challenged to watch it, but when I saw it cost $20 to do so, I quickly changed my mind. I'm not paying good money to line some crackpot’s pockets.

Fantastic comedy.
khcunningham26 June 2022

If this were true.......

What is this garbage?

WIVEGI26 June 2022

Laughable
ozzysmum23 June 2022

lord-blade8 June 2022

Mules and krakens

DanStiegen13 June 2022

tawdryleen29 June 2022

bryce-7478121 June 2022

This Satire Right?

Some truths

The list of reviews goes on for pages and pages. I didn't read them all but the ones I did were very entertaining... probably more so than the film.

Reviews on IBDM from Hollywood leftists… who would have thunk 😂

lol… that’s why they tried to block the movie before the fake hearings lol

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Fantastic comedy.
khcunningham26 June 2022

If this were true.......

What is this garbage?

WIVEGI26 June 2022

Laughable
ozzysmum23 June 2022

lord-blade8 June 2022

Mules and krakens

DanStiegen13 June 2022

tawdryleen29 June 2022

bryce-7478121 June 2022

This Satire Right?

Some truths

Once any film or show has streamed on ANY platform, it becomes available on the various putlocker and other sites.

https://flixtor.video/movie/2000-mules-60zo0/1-full

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Never heard of the movie.
There is a reason for that.