Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78594 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: FBI Raided Trump’s Home
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 04:43:30 PM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: FBI Raided Trump’s Home
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 04:44:56 PM »
▫️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 05:14:00 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/08/trump-says-fbi-raiding-his-mar-a-lago-home.html

Has Trump gone over to mainstream media, liberal biased CNBC. I would have imagined he would call Trucker Carlson at FOX rather than someone at CNBC. Go figure???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 05:17:26 PM »
Crazy that a former presidents house is being raided by the FBI. Strange times we are living in bros.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 05:18:41 PM »
Crazy that a former presidents house is being raided by the FBI. Strange times we are living in bros.

Very strange.  The Clintons murdered people. Trump sent mean tweets.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 05:24:57 PM »
Very strange.  The Clintons murdered people. Trump sent mean tweets.

Pretty much.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 05:25:10 PM »
This is not good at all.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 05:49:53 PM »
Hahahha.  I guess that “safe” wasn’t very safe at all.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 06:04:00 PM »
They have to find something substantive, and if so, so be it; if not, FBI head Wray and everyone in the hierarchy within two layers of him have to go.  Shining a light on Trump with nothing to show for it will only reinforce the belief that the FBI is corrupt and make Trump more sympathetic.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 06:12:47 PM »
Anyone still unable to see just how much of a threat Trumpster is to the Deep State commies is hopeless.

As Moontrane says, if nothing of any AUTHENTIC CRIMINAL EVIDENCE is discovered, heads need to roll.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 06:14:24 PM »
Anyone still unable to see just how much of a threat Trumpster is to the Deep State commies is hopeless.

As Moontrane says, if nothing of any AUTHENTIC CRIMINAL EVIDENCE is discovered, heads need to roll.

Amen, brother...Amen!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2022, 06:15:58 PM »
Hahahaha.  The funny thing about the raid was when it was first announced you didn’t know what crime it was for.  There are so many investigations going on.  I’m sure vegas had a betting pool going on for what it was related to.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2022, 06:21:52 PM »

Russia / Putin should have declared Obama and Biden Deep State Agents and refused to deal with or talk to them. Should have labelled them as illegitimate regimes. And should have threatened to nuke them unless the public removed the imposters from office. 24 hour notice.

Russia knows that they are dealing with a criminal Deep State and that zero deals can be made with them. They cannot be trusted. They will lie, cheat, steal. Russia should declare the Deep State Public Enemy #1 and threated Armageddon if it is not destroyed.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 06:24:33 PM »
Obama  = Illegitimate President (Forged Hawaii Birth Certificate)
Biden = Illegitimate President (Stole Election via Fraud)

USA has been ruled by illegitimate Deep State Agents. Military should have arrested and executed the Deep State Leadership.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2022, 06:26:45 PM »
The Ship of State sails on, regardless of Captain.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2022, 06:28:54 PM »
It doesn't matter what they find or don't find. They will probably find some completely inane/arbitrary paperwork and will say they found evidence.  Search warrants are supposed to be based on probable cause not only that a crime was committed but the person or place to be searched has evidence of that crime. The FBI will "find" something no matter how baseless it is.

Its undoubtedly related to the utterly ridiculous January 6th committee hearings. And just like mental gymnastics allowed them to take things completely out of context and sell this story that Trump organized the 'insurrection ' the same will happen here.

The FBI and the DOJ are so corrupt. Not in the way that they steal or 'plant' evidence.  But by manipulating facts, putting a spin on statements, taking things out of context they build their case.

They will take one of tgese Jan 6th insurrectionists and hammer them with a ridiculous sentence. Something totally outside of due process snd a disproportionate sentence bordering on cruel and unusual.  Then the FEDs will go to that person and promise they will be released from prison and be given a lighter sentence/probation "if only they testify against Trump" along with whatever irrelevant documents they find they will build their case.

This is FBI/DOJ playbook 101. These people fucking suck.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2022, 06:29:19 PM »
Obama  = Illegitimate President (Forged Hawaii Birth Certificate)
Biden = Illegitimate President (Stole Election via Fraud)

USA has been ruled by illegitimate Deep State Agents. Military should have arrested and executed the Deep State Leadership.

obsistupid = legitimate dumb ass

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2022, 06:33:15 PM »
Sounds like democrats are scared of Trump running again and the Jan 6th facade has been a complete failure so I expect them to make up some complete bullshit to try to stop Trump. Pathetic.
The alphabet organizations are the governments terrorists groups against the people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2022, 06:34:51 PM »
Naw pretty sure they have a legitimate reason.

Why would Dems be scared of Trumpy running.  His opponents in the last two election each received more votes than he did.  Duh!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2022, 06:36:20 PM »
Anything to keep Trump from running again.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 06:41:25 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 06:52:32 PM »
Sounds like democrats are scared of Trump running again and the Jan 6th facade has been a complete failure so I expect them to make up some complete bullshit to try to stop Trump. Pathetic.
The alphabet organizations are the governments terrorists groups against the people.

This.

But it might be best if Trump doesn’t run and someone more moderate take his place.

America on society doesn’t seem to cope when either car ends of left or right are involved, you guys really need a middle ground.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 06:56:38 PM »
They have to find something substantive, and if so, so be it; if not, FBI head Wray and everyone in the hierarchy within two layers of him have to go.  Shining a light on Trump with nothing to show for it will only reinforce the belief that the FBI is corrupt and make Trump more sympathetic.

I will be very surprised and disappointed in the FBI if they find nothing substantive and surprised because I expect their intelligence to be better than that and disappointed that if it wasn't a sure thing that they acted on it anyway.

Then again, the FBI has majorly mucked up investigations in the past. So, who knows?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2022, 07:00:47 PM »
This.

But it might be best if Trump doesn’t run and someone more moderate take his place.

America on society doesn’t seem to cope when either car ends of left or right are involved, you guys really need a middle ground.

Wholeheartedly agree.