Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
When did you start believing Mr Trump is no longer relevant?

Perhaps in your world?  I live in America and Mr. Trump is the best President we have had in my lifetime.  He is relevant to our Nations well being.  That is enough for me and mine.
Great physique and in every video I`ve ever seen him in,he seemed like a real good guy..........great father also!!
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery
« Last post by OAK on Today at 02:11:28 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by NarcissisticDeity on Today at 02:09:58 PM »
 :)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Dorian Yates - Picture Gallery - Discussion
« Last post by honest on Today at 01:48:16 PM »
LOl im not a Dorian fan, especially as a person, but his physique can't be denied or his genetics, no one worked harder or smarter than him, he took far less than most, abused GH, lol. nope. He was with Kerry Kayes, not Paul Borrenson. He was very anti Paul's excessive methods.  No one ever got more out of an iu or mg than Yates, everything was so measured, the first Mr OLympia who has a full business case type plan of how to train grow eat and support growth through medicated strategy. Whilst others had better muscular genetics, none had his mindset and it wasn't to take more, he won the Olympia taking less than Nasser, Flex etc, he didnt take what Shawn or Lee Labrada or even Haney another genetic freak was taking but his dosages for his bodyweight were moderate in comparison to others.

For then record biggest hyper responder I ever saw was Paul Dillet that guy could grow in front of you and only eat one meal a day, that's a guy with a great genetic response and again took half of what Flex and Nasser did. Just a freak.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by wes on Today at 01:48:10 PM »
LOL  ;D
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Need some gun recommendations.
« Last post by Gym Rat on Today at 01:39:42 PM »
Not only guns, but shirts make libturds melt-down hard as well... (And red ball caps).

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Need some gun recommendations.
« Last post by Gym Rat on Today at 01:37:50 PM »
Oaks preparing a list of his favorites now.

Oak likes my little collection, he offered to buy it and release it to the Chicongo dindu's for additional violence.
(Since I only shoot paper targets and not people or animals)...
Mooshelle's throbber is bigger than Ghey Barrys.
He felt the need to hang around Ghey bath-houses, hence his nick-name "Ghey Barry-O".

The first "half-black, but full on Ghey" US President...  A failure of one as well.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]