Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Prayer and Religion in Public Life

<< < (177/195) > >>

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on February 09, 2023, 08:19:27 PM ---Glad you're doin well!!  Yes I've missed some of the back and forth, but in the end my "walls of text" days are behind me LOL!  I realized the error of my ways and have abandoned trying to be "the smartest guy in the room".  I just share my faith now and answer questions as simply as i'm able to.

--- End quote ---

I think we reached the same conclusion

Dos Equis:
Probably more atheists suffering emotional distress over something they do not believe exists. 

‘NFL legend-turned-coach’ to undergo ‘training’ after atheists complained about ‘religious exercises’
February 11, 2023
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/11/nfl-legend-turned-coach-to-undergo-training-after-atheists-complained-about-religious-exercises-1332152/

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on February 13, 2023, 09:42:06 PM ---Probably more atheists suffering emotional distress over something they do not believe exists. 

‘NFL legend-turned-coach’ to undergo ‘training’ after atheists complained about ‘religious exercises’
February 11, 2023
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/11/nfl-legend-turned-coach-to-undergo-training-after-atheists-complained-about-religious-exercises-1332152/

--- End quote ---
Deon is really ruffling some feathers especially now that he is coaching in the PAC12.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on February 14, 2023, 12:23:20 AM ---Deon is really ruffling some feathers especially now that he is coaching in the PAC12.

--- End quote ---

Prime Time is doing an amazing job.  Really impressed by him.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on February 14, 2023, 11:34:06 PM ---Prime Time is doing an amazing job.  Really impressed by him.

--- End quote ---
Great recruiter for sure so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version