Author Topic: Quote from "science of steroids " show  (Read 13962 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: Quote from "science of steroids " show
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 12:15:02 AM »
You're MMA Animal aren't you?  ;D

i think so also....def MMA Animal here but then which one is the real person because the one who MMA Animal posted as his pics had some crazy pectoral development and that was it...this guy doesnt have developed anything...my cock has more vascularity then this guys whole body..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 12:24:14 AM »
i think so also....def MMA Animal here but then which one is the real person because the one who MMA Animal posted as his pics had some crazy pectoral development and that was it...this guy doesnt have developed anything...my cock has more vascularity then this guys whole body..

Neither. They're both gimmick accounts that someone created to stir up trouble.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »
interesting about andropause-when does that hit around 55-60?-so is 200 milligrams a week around the same for the natural production of a young man?
would dr's prescribe it? or do you have to have some illness
thanks- i have 20 yrs left lol

NOOOOO!!!! Andropause can start as early as your 30's. Everyone is different.

Take me for example, hit 35 and test crashed to 100. The low end of the scale when they test your blood is 250.

200 would be low for a young man. Usually the doc starts you on a cream or Androgel. If you are really low like I was, they will script a strong cream. Mine was 20% compared to the Androgel at 5%.  Now I use my own amounts and have my doc keep an eye on me.

Life is good again, trust me, you never want to get to the point where your test is that low to put you in Andropause.

Neither. They're both gimmick accounts that someone created to stir up trouble.

The gimmicks keep rolling and rolling...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »
i dont see why you are laughing. there isnt anything about putting up the kind of weight that makes a guy one of the top bench pressers on the planet. i dont see nobody putting up over 250 in my gym. yea sure some guys can but if you think about it 1 out of 100 people work out in the gym. of those guys 1 out of 100 can bench press 250 or more. than makes me stronger than 999 out of 1000 people. that isnt anything to laugh about.
then you must go to a little puss puss gym....i was benchin 315 wen i was 18..you little ignorent twig man...you harry potter lookin wannabe...i see some of these negative posts you give on here...you really shouldnt talk shit..you look like shit!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »

My question to natural people-would you take some testosterone when you are over 55 yrs old like Stallone says-when you body doesnt produce as much?
just to bring it back to alevel of a 25-30 yr old?

[/quote]
I had my testosterone tested and it is 207.  It should be between 241 and 850.  Believe me you, you will
take it if it gets as low as mine, as I have it perscribed.  You're weak, your workouts don't result in any definition,
and recovery is slow, and you're bone density drops. 

I broke my foot....  JUST DOING CARDIO!!!!!!
Most are all show no go!

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
you dont want to mess with this, trust me.

im the ultimate combination of power, strength and speed.

This has got to be a joke.  Yes?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »

This has got to be a joke.  Yes?

Yes it's a joke, troll, gimmick...whatever.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
Massive pecs and cannonball shoulders.

jml3001

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »
of those guys 1 out of 100 can bench press 250 or more. than makes me stronger than 999 out of 1000 people. that isnt anything to laugh about.

uh...your math is off.