Author Topic: Who are some of the best natural bodybuilders under 25??  (Read 10128 times)

pitwarrior

• Getbig II
Who are some of the best natural bodybuilders under 25??
« on: March 06, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »
 8)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Re: Who are some of the best natural bodybuilders under 25??
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »
Cant think of any, oh wait, theirs no such thing 8)

pitwarrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »
yeah i hear ya. i know alot of people get excited when they see a younger athlete look exceptional but when you take all that juice out of them how good would they look then.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
Me  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
P

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »
yeah i hear ya. i know alot of people get excited when they see a younger athlete look exceptional but when you take all that juice out of them how good would they look then.

Not even close. It take years to get a really dense look on all the muscle groups. Chemicals speed that up drastically.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »
Jay Hollingsworth is the best junior,under 21, I have seen.Unbeaten NPA Yorkshire,NPA Britain,UIBBN European and UIBBN World Champion 2005.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »
ok i dont wanna sound like a asshole or a idiot, but honestly i am the best natural bodybuilder that i know of under 25, actually i am the best natural bodybuilder i know of anywhere, i know i am gonna get tons of people hating and saying bullshit and call me a juicehead and doubts and shit but thats ok, cause i get that everyday but to people that know me, know i am natural and i just have really good genetics, mature muscles and  razor thin skin, so yup i am, i am 6" 24/m i weight around 220 , use to weight only 180 to 185 because i fought MMA as a middle weight, now ive taken some time off and moved up a weight class and gonna fight as a heavyweight, i have 19 1/2 inch arms, 54 inch chest, 28 inch waiste all on a 6" foor frame and 220 and my bodyfat never goes over 7%, ive stood next to bunch of AM or some pros and i can really say i out muscle most of them naturally, and lets not talk a bout out fighting them lol that would be a joke, brazilian jiu jitsu purple belt and 3 years of muay thai and 4 years of wrestling in college, MMA record of 3-1
eat, sleep, train, f

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »
ok i dont wanna sound like a asshole or a idiot, but honestly i am the best natural bodybuilder that i know of under 25, actually i am the best natural bodybuilder i know of anywhere, i know i am gonna get tons of people hating and saying bullshit and call me a juicehead and doubts and shit but thats ok, cause i get that everyday but to people that know me, know i am natural and i just have really good genetics, mature muscles and  razor thin skin, so yup i am, i am 6" 24/m i weight around 220 , use to weight only 180 to 185 because i fought MMA as a middle weight, now ive taken some time off and moved up a weight class and gonna fight as a heavyweight, i have 19 1/2 inch arms, 54 inch chest, 28 inch waiste all on a 6" foor frame and 220 and my bodyfat never goes over 7%, ive stood next to bunch of AM or some pros and i can really say i out muscle most of them naturally, and lets not talk a bout out fighting them lol that would be a joke, brazilian jiu jitsu purple belt and 3 years of muay thai and 4 years of wrestling in college, MMA record of 3-1

Look the gimmick is back...  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »
ok i dont wanna sound like a asshole or a idiot, but honestly i am the best natural bodybuilder that i know of under 25,

Ok... are you competing? Will I see you at the Max Muscle Naturals show this weekend in Anaheim to prove that you are the best? It is cool that you say you are the best, but how about to prove it on stage.

Simple as that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

Ok... are you competing? Will I see you at the Max Muscle Naturals show this weekend in Anaheim to prove that you are the best? It is cool that you say you are the best, but how about to prove it on stage.

Simple as that.

He's only a gimmick.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:28 PM »

Simple as that.

Gimmicks can't compete Ron  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
I am the worst 30 year old natural! ;D
I hate the State.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 08:59:43 AM »
i have abseloutley no desire to compete in bodybuilding showns whatsoever, some call it a big waste of talent and genetics but i just dont like to compete as a bodybuilder, get all oiled up in a a banana hammock doesnt prove or satisfy me in one bit, i just like lifting and training with weights, and for al you who say i am a gimick or whatever i say hahaa i am sure you all have seen my pics and just hating on me man lol come on give a mutha fucker some credit dawg lol
eat, sleep, train, f

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »
i have abseloutley no desire to compete in bodybuilding showns whatsoever, some call it a big waste of talent and genetics but i just dont like to compete as a bodybuilder, get all oiled up in a a banana hammock doesnt prove or satisfy me in one bit, i just like lifting and training with weights, and for al you who say i am a gimick or whatever i say hahaa i am sure you all have seen my pics and just hating on me man lol come on give a mutha fucker some credit dawg lol

Link to pics?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »

Damn, even Ron called you out.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »
MMA Animal,

You've been warned about trolling on the Natural Board... it's not allowed.

You are either bullshitting everyone in this thread looking for attention or the pictures you posted of yourself are not you.

Neither is tolerated on this board.

You can take your antics over to the G&O if you just want attention... but don't try to argument-monger here. It annoys people who genuinely want to discuss natural bodybuilding with other natural bodybuilders (without the usual message board antics).

The Luke (Moderator)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »
Just delete the thread Luke.

You can pay my post count back later.  ;)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »
Rimbaud,

This is a situation wherein judicious use of the the fabled "moderators sixth sense" is called for.

I could delete this thread... or trim these last few posts... but this thread, as it is, also serves a purpose.

It illustrates something endemic in the bodybuilding industry... Bullshit!

Anyone who has been around bodybuilding for a while knows that an 18'' arm is only ever seen on a serious 200+ lb bodybuilder... a 19'' arm is ponderous even on a 1970's Mr Universe... a 20'' arm is huge even by modern bodybuilding standards... a 21'' arm requires, reread that: REQUIRES 280ish lbs of lean bodyweight.

MMA Animal is fifty pounds of muscle away from an 18'' arm, let alone a genuine 19'' arm.

The reason that people like MMA Animal (or whichever resident GetBig troll is masquerading under that username) feel that they can get away with this is because there is a culture of exaggeration in bodybuilding, perpetuated by the bodybuilders; magazines and supplement ads, that permeates through to the newbie kids... it is encouraged only because it serves a purpose.

It provides an impossible ideal against which newbie trainers feel compelled to compare themselves... and against which their self-confidence inevitably withers by comparison.

That sells weight gainers.
That sells protein powders.
That sells BRAND NEW MIRACLE SUPPLEMENTS (with obscene profit margins).

That's economics.

Someday I'll write up an article specifically for Natural Bodybuilders explaining realistic attainable measurements/poundages and exactly how to track your training progress.

Now, back on topic...

The Luke

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »
Luke, I agree completely. Maybe I'm just overzealous when it comes to fucking around on the "serious" boards. MMA is a gimmick - I deleted a couple threads he posted about wanting to do gear & such. Cheers.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »
I don't think anyone calling themselves MMA animal will be taken too seriously anyway ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »
I don't think anyone calling themselves MMA animal will be taken too seriously anyway ;D

Especially here where we're all cage fighters.  ;)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »
 ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »
Someday I'll write up an article specifically for Natural Bodybuilders explaining realistic attainable measurements/poundages and exactly how to track your training progress.

...I'm getting pm's about this...

Is there anyone else interested? The last article I wrote didn't get many reads... (although it was on a rather niche topic).

The Luke

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
please write it up luke.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »