Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P

<< < (8/9) > >>

TEH boob:

--- Quote from: Bertha Butt on June 17, 2014, 10:06:16 PM ---I think you both are real. But what do I know? They think I'm Junior...  ::)

--- End quote ---

Didn't you die your hair lavender? Isn't that what's in your avi?

Bertha Butt:

--- Quote from: TEH boob on June 17, 2014, 10:54:53 PM ---Didn't you die your hair lavender? Isn't that what's in your avi?

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's me about 12 years back. I changed a lot since then.

Jack T. Cross:
So what is it that attracts any of you to this site? Is it just one place among others that you read/post at, or what?

EastCoastChick:

--- Quote from: Bertha Butt on June 17, 2014, 10:06:16 PM ---I think you both are real. But what do I know? They think I'm Junior...  ::)

--- End quote ---

haha, they think everyone relatively new is Joon.  :P

EastCoastChick:

--- Quote from: Jack T. Cross on June 18, 2014, 02:16:03 PM ---So what is it that attracts any of you to this site? Is it just one place among others that you read/post at, or what?

--- End quote ---

Hey Jack, I found it while I was looking for a weightlifting site to join so I could chat while I was getting back into lifting. Its kinda grown on me at this point. I know men find it odd but there are women who don't compete that actually like to lift. I'm one of those even though I thought about competing a few years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version