Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 84865 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:14:02 AM »
Is Seahawks coach Pete Carroll a 9/11 truther? That all depends: Does badgering a former four-star general about whether 9/11 was real make one a truther?

Here's what happened, according to a couple sources: Late last spring, retired general Peter Chiarelli, who had just finished his term as the Army's vice chief of staff, visited Carroll at the Seattle Seahawks headquarters. Chiarelli was expecting a pleasant meeting. After all, the pair had what important businesspeople tend to call synergies: Chiarelli—who grew up in Seattle—is a big Seahawks fan. His post-military work concerns traumatic brain injury research, a cause of some significance to the NFL. And both have plenty of experience leading groups of men on grand American stages.

The sit-down between Chiarelli and Carroll started off normally enough. They talked about the team, and then about head trauma. Chiarelli, who commanded the American forces in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom II, talked about the brain injuries he had seen there. But Chiarelli's mention of Iraq sent Carroll in another direction: He wanted to know if the September 11 attacks had been planned or faked by the United States government.

In particular, Carroll wanted to know whether the attack on the Pentagon had really happened. Chiarelli—who was the top-ranking Army official inside the Pentagon when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into its western side—explained that it had. He said he had lost many colleagues. But Carroll didn't stop there. He ran through the whole 9/11 truther litany.

"Every 9/11 conspiracy theory you can think of, Pete asked about," said Riki Ellison, the former NFL linebacker who now runs the Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance and introduced Carroll to Chiarelli. Ellison, along with Seahawks offensive line coach Pat Ruel, was at the meeting as well. "And he didn't stop at 9/11—he had lots of questions about the role of the military today." (Carroll does seem to have some fondness for the military. He lectured at a military-sponsored "conference on small unit excellence" in 2009, and last year Ellison connected him with Army soldiers at Camp Carroll in Korea.)

Carroll isn't crazy, Ellison said. He's just skeptical. "Pete grew up in California during Vietnam, and during Watergate. That's just the perspective he brings to the table."

So did the discussion last year turn hostile? A source close to Chiarelli, one who wasn't present when he spoke to Carroll, told us that it did. He said the general had to leave the room because Carroll had rankled him so thoroughly. Ellison told us that that wasn't true, that the discussion had remained friendly and "fun" throughout. A spokesman for Chiarelli at his foundation, One Mind for Research, did not respond to repeated phone and email requests.

Ellison said Carroll did only what anyone else would do: "Pete had a four-star general in the room, one of the army's top guys. Why wouldn't you push the envelope?"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:19:17 AM »
Coach isn't going to like this one bit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
Coach isn't going to like this one bit

Nope.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 01:23:29 PM »
A superbowl and technically two national championships and one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. That being said...who gives a shit. Like 240's lib buddies....this thread failed. Pete can flat out coach.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 02:08:42 PM »
A superbowl and technically two national championships and one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. That being said...who gives a shit. Like 240's lib buddies....this thread failed. Pete can flat out coach.

He's one of the most disrespectful people in the country - he accosted a general and badgered him until he left.  Accused him of lies, of being part of some mass murder scheme and cover-up. 

Look, a lot of people have questions about 911, a lot of republicans do too.  A wise woman named Michelle Malkin brought them to the nation's attention in the foreign press in late 2001, and the loose change kids caught on and made a movie about it.

But they all STFU when they're dealing with one of the most highly decorated heroes in our country.  They don't insult him with repeated conspiracy theory questions until he has to stand up and leave.  They have their politics, their Qs, but to ask, ask, ask repeatedly... how uncomfortable. 

Pete Carroll is one of the most disrespectful people I've ever seen. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 03:13:27 PM »
He's one of the most disrespectful people in the country - he accosted a general and badgered him until he left.  Accused him of lies, of being part of some mass murder scheme and cover-up. 

Look, a lot of people have questions about 911, a lot of republicans do too.  A wise woman named Michelle Malkin brought them to the nation's attention in the foreign press in late 2001, and the loose change kids caught on and made a movie about it.

But they all STFU when they're dealing with one of the most highly decorated heroes in our country.  They don't insult him with repeated conspiracy theory questions until he has to stand up and leave.  They have their politics, their Qs, but to ask, ask, ask repeatedly... how uncomfortable. 

Pete Carroll is one of the most disrespectful people I've ever seen. 

You're boy is getting his ass kicked. You're trolling here. I'm still hiring if you need a job. You spend way too much time on here. Obama is a literal traitor and your mention "disrespect" hahahahaha.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »
911 was pulled off by 19 hardcore gang members. Nothing more.

This thread is now concluded.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »
 http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2008/11/pete-carroll-st.html

Pete Carroll stands by comments on voting for Obama

Do football and politics mix?

Apparently not for some college football fans.

On Monday, I reported that USC Coach Pete Carroll had encouraged his players to vote in Tuesday's election. That did not seem to cause much of a reaction.

But in the same story I wrote that Carroll said he would vote for Barack Obama for president. That drew the ire of several readers.

For example, one reader referenced the Trojans' No. 7 spot in the Bowl Championship Series standings when he wrote:

"Actors and actresses who announce their choice really don't control anything ... just somebody's wallet in Hollywood. Others who announce a choice, simply announce a choice, without any influence over the general electorate.

"Again, the current #7 man made a mistake. It may well be like his season ... not a #1 move."

Wrote another: "I wonder how Pete would like it if Obama took some of his wins away and 'redistributed' them to programs that have not been as fortunate."

And this: "Here's hoping he takes the 49er coaching position ... even if he might have to pay more income tax."

After practice Tuesday, I asked Carroll about the reaction and whether he had any regrets about making his voting plans known.

He did not.

"I'm just a regular citizen," he said. "When asked a question, I don't mind saying I felt strongly about my opinion.

"You can ask me all kinds of things. A lot of times, I don't have a good opinion. But  if I do, I don't mind telling you."

--Gary Klein

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 03:39:42 PM »
Sir, I said, 'this thread is now concluded.'     >:(
a

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 03:47:23 PM »
Pete has always struck me as a guy with zero integrity. Violations seem to follow him wherever he goes. He needs to teach his boys how to pass PED tests.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 03:53:39 PM »
Who gives a shit of what some sports Coach thinks.  All he does is sit back and watch men in spandex take showers and pretend to give orders that they don`t follow.  I can`t believe grown people follow this stuff.  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »

Clay Matthews before Pete's PED regimen

After

Always runs a clean program

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »

Obama knows the law well guess that gives all his policies a pass then in your book. Fuck it he could be a terrorist and nazi sympathiser  but damn he is a good law professor.  ::)

You'd be easier to like if you weren't so fucking stupid and didn't contradict yourself every second post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 07:47:29 PM »
Obama knows the law well guess that gives all his policies a pass then in your book. Fuck it he could be a terrorist and nazi sympathiser  but damn he is a good law professor.  ::)

You'd be easier to like if you weren't so fucking stupid and didn't contradict yourself every second post.

Obama doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. As for Carroll. 1 Super Bowl and two national championships. Exept for you clowns, who really gives shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 07:48:20 PM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2008/11/pete-carroll-st.html

Pete Carroll stands by comments on voting for Obama

Do football and politics mix?

Apparently not for some college football fans.

On Monday, I reported that USC Coach Pete Carroll had encouraged his players to vote in Tuesday's election. That did not seem to cause much of a reaction.

But in the same story I wrote that Carroll said he would vote for Barack Obama for president. That drew the ire of several readers.

For example, one reader referenced the Trojans' No. 7 spot in the Bowl Championship Series standings when he wrote:

"Actors and actresses who announce their choice really don't control anything ... just somebody's wallet in Hollywood. Others who announce a choice, simply announce a choice, without any influence over the general electorate.

"Again, the current #7 man made a mistake. It may well be like his season ... not a #1 move."

Wrote another: "I wonder how Pete would like it if Obama took some of his wins away and 'redistributed' them to programs that have not been as fortunate."

And this: "Here's hoping he takes the 49er coaching position ... even if he might have to pay more income tax."

After practice Tuesday, I asked Carroll about the reaction and whether he had any regrets about making his voting plans known.

He did not.

"I'm just a regular citizen," he said. "When asked a question, I don't mind saying I felt strongly about my opinion.

"You can ask me all kinds of things. A lot of times, I don't have a good opinion. But  if I do, I don't mind telling you."

--Gary Klein

Nice article from 2008. Hahaha.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »
Pete knows whats up. Fuck you morons that wish to keep your heads on the sand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 12:38:25 AM »
Obama doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. As for Carroll. 1 Super Bowl and two national championships. Exept for you clowns, who really gives shit.

Carroll completely DISRESPECTED a general.  We're talking about a man that spent his lifetime serving his country.  He served for over 40 years, and spent some of that time helping lower suicide rates, I mean, that's just awesome. 

Army Distinguished Service Medal, Defense Superior Service Medal, and almost a dozen other major awards.

And Pete feels the need to bash and bully him, with 911 CT questions, over and over, until man was forced to leave?

Look, it's one thing to have a conspiracy theory.  You believe obama was born in keyna, I do too... But the amount of disrespect involved in badgering a lifetime service member like this?  You just don't do this.  Very rude, very over the top, outright crude. 

Dude, if some shitbag liberal was bashing a retired US general, you'd call him out for his total assh*le behavior.   There's no way around it - this is A-hole behavior by Carroll.  Very disrespectful.  I don't care how many wins he has - USC bust, seadderall bust, his public support for obama - excuse all that... But bashing and badgering a member of the military... Surely you agree that's inexcusable?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 04:27:52 AM »

Coach what are your opinions on the scams known as "Cheritable Organizations"?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 05:22:53 AM »
I heard Carroll only hunts albino deers. God, he's such a scumbag

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 06:18:50 AM »
Pete the cheat has always been a guy

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 07:05:23 AM »
Any New yorkers here that DID in fact seen the plane live and not on TV?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
Any New yorkers here that DID in fact seen the plane live and not on TV?

I believe Groink mentioned being in the area at the time, on the expressway, and that he saw both planes hit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
Football Coach is the most pointless job anyways.  They would be better off just using Starting Strength and computer program to generate their play lists.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »
Football Coach is the most pointless job anyways.  They would be better off just using Starting Strength and computer program to generate their play lists.

Quiet troll and speak only when you're spoken to.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 11:25:08 AM »
Most people don't know the facts about 9/11. It's that simple. They probably don't want to know the facts, but it doesn't stop them from wanting to have an opinion.

If you were going to sharpen the problem to its finest point, it would probably be Secretary Rumsfeld's removing of himself from communication for approximately 30 minutes after the Pentagon was hit. His behavior had already been absolutely outrageous during the event, but the act is something that required investigation and charges - to the point of being ridiculously obvious. 

Despite that, there was very little mention of it in the media or the 9/11 report. That is a fact. And it is only the tip of the iceberg. It provided the door toward a real investigation, but it (or so it) was ignored.