Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 85272 times)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2014, 06:20:31 PM »
Pete might hate the military, hate 911 survivors, cheat at USC and Seadderall...

But I've never heard about an affair with a student, that sounds fake to me. 

"If you didn't know, Pete Carroll is the head coach of the all-star USC Trojans. Recently fired Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis said this to the media which started the Pete Carroll cheating scandal:

You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. He’s doing it in Malibu and it’s not national news."

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »
It's the official story, Ropo. Didn't you realize that before you decided to respond?

There wasn't a single word about an explosion in the post you replied to, Ropo. Didn't you realize that, either, before you decided to respond?

(btw: If you could give a serious reply to this post, I would appreciate it. I've often wondered how a person such as yourself has found all the answers, despite being oblivious to everything around him. It really is quite amazing.)

And this is how much you understand about the matters? Ok. When you and your foil hat group see a hammer, it is a hammer. When you see a car, it is a car. When you see the building collapse, it is a conspiracy theory, no matter if you have any evidence what so ever  ;D

That kind of state of mind is insane, not just insanely stupid. If you still want to claim there was some conspiracy in 9/11, why don't you asshat go and prove that the key point, the explosion exist. And if you can't, who the fuck cares where and when Secretary Rumsfeld need a jerk of?

I mean that it is humanly impossible to be so fucking stupid, that you try to make a conspiracy theory about the fact, that Secretary Rumsfeld need a emergency crap at that time. If you want to build a case from completely irrelevant details and statements which you can't confirm anywhere and with anything, that is just childish.

What Secretary Rumsfeld's did or didn't do is completely meaningless, because you have no means to prove that he did something he shouldn't need to do. There is no mystery about it, you fucking imbeciles just try to make it seem that there is. Now take your head out from your ass, and grow up  ;D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2014, 09:36:49 PM »
I've already proven by the so called job obama is doing that just because he can get elected doesn't mean he can do the job. All that means is he's just a good liar and people were stupid enough for fall for it.

First of all, you haven't proven anything - you are allergic to proofs; Obama himself has proven that he can't do the job.

With that little detail out of the way, try to re-read my post again. You originally said Obama isn't successful. I challenged your statement - and continue to do so - because your statement is, to put it bluntly, a steaming pile of bullshit. The facts are simple: by any metric he is personally successful, and to suggest otherwise is stupid. Let's look at this personal achievements, shall we? He successfully graduated from Harvard University with a J.D.. He successfully got himself elected to the Senate. He successfully secured the nomination of his party and went on to win the Presidential elections. And he then successfully won re-election.

This has nothing to do with whether he's a good President or whether you or I agree with his politics. You talked about his personal success and by using "personal success" as the metric, Obama is objectively successful.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2014, 09:40:06 PM »
First of all, you haven't proven anything - you are allergic to proofs; Obama himself has proven that he can't do the job.

With that little detail out of the way, try to re-read my post again. You originally said Obama isn't successful. I challenged your statement - and continue to do so - because your statement is, to put it bluntly, a steaming pile of bullshit. The facts are simple: by any metric he is personally successful, and to suggest otherwise is stupid. Let's look at this personal achievements, shall we? He successfully graduated from Harvard University with a J.D.. He successfully got himself elected to the Senate. He successfully secured the nomination of his party and went on to win the Presidential elections. And he then successfully won re-election.

This has nothing to do with whether he's a good President or whether you or I agree with his politics. You talked about his personal success and by using "personal success" as the metric, Obama is objectively successful.

Jesus. You're long winded.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2014, 09:45:53 PM »

We don't know what he graduated with. There's no transcripts to be found ANYWHERE. Not even occidental. What the hell are you talking about? His personal achievements are unknown. All of this academic achievement and yet his class mates can't remeber him. Maybe he in the bushes smoking his choom when he should have been in class. We know nothing of this fukker.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
We don't know what he graduated with. There's no transcripts to be found ANYWHERE. Not even occidental. What the hell are you talking about? His personal achievements are unknown. All of this academic achievement and yet his class mates can't remeber him. Maybe he in the bushes smoking his choom when he should have been in class. We know nothing of this fukker.

hey man, i agree obama is an illegal and should be impeached, tried for crimes, imprisoned, then deported.

do you agree it was wrong for Pete Caroll to badger a 911 survivor and general like that?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2014, 10:27:36 PM »
Jesus. You're long winded.

::)

We don't know what he graduated with.

No, you don't know what he graduated with for the same reason that you know where he was born: because you are a conspiracy nut who believes that a massive conspiracy, spanning two continents, at least three countries, four States, a number of decades, and thousands of people has helped elevate a Kenyan-born baby to the Presidency of the United States. And it would have worked if it wasn't for those damned children...

There's no transcripts to be found ANYWHERE. Not even occidental.

Yeah! There's nothing!

Because it's totally not a well-documented fact that Obama was elected president of the Harvard Law Review in the early '90s (a position to which only those admitted to the Harvard Law School are eligible for).

Because there's totally no proof that the print version of the alumnus directory published by Harvard at the time lists Obama's name and shows him graduating with a J.D.. I mean, it's not like one can go to the Harvard Library and look at the actual book, or check with numerous others who have an original copy from that time.

Nope, no proof at all. Because you haven't seen the transcripts. Go fuck yourself asshole - you can't get my transcripts either, but that doesn't mean I don't have undergraduate and graduate degrees in both Computer Science and Mathematics.

What the hell are you talking about? His personal achievements are unknown.

So, you don't think it's a personal achievement to get elected to the Senate? Or to get elected to the Presidency? Or do you claim that facts like "Obama served as a U.S. Senator" and "Obama served as the President of the United States" are unknown?

All of this academic achievement and yet his class mates can't remeber him.

No, some of his class mates can't remember him - which isn't unrealistic. I can't remember most of the people I graduated with. And at any rate who does and doesn't remember him isn't the metric we use to determine whether someone graduated from Law School or not.

Maybe he in the bushes smoking his choom when he should have been in class.

Universities typically don't have mandatory attendance policies, with classes involving labs being the usual exceptions; so whether he was or wasn't in class is irrelevant. Not that I'd expect someone with a mail-order degree in Idiocy (with a minor in Conspiratorial Studies) to know this.

I know nothing and am stupid.

Yes, we know you are.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2014, 10:32:50 PM »
::)

No, you don't know what he graduated with for the same reason that you know where he was born: because you are a conspiracy nut who believes that a massive conspiracy, spanning two continents, at least three countries, four States, a number of decades, and thousands of people has helped elevate a Kenyan-born baby to the Presidency of the United States. And it would have worked if it wasn't for those damned children...

Yeah! There's nothing!

Because it's totally not a well-documented fact that Obama was elected president of the Harvard Law Review in the early '90s (a position to which only those admitted to the Harvard Law School are eligible for).

Because there's totally no proof that the print version of the alumnus directory published by Harvard at the time lists Obama's name and shows him graduating with a J.D.. I mean, it's not like one can go to the Harvard Library and look at the actual book, or check with numerous others who have an original copy from that time.

Nope, no proof at all. Because you haven't seen the transcripts. Go fuck yourself asshole - you can't get my transcripts either, but that doesn't mean I don't have undergraduate and graduate degrees in both Computer Science and Mathematics.

So, you don't think it's a personal achievement to get elected to the Senate? Or to get elected to the Presidency? Or do you claim that facts like "Obama served as a U.S. Senator" and "Obama served as the President of the United States" are unknown?

No, some of his class mates can't remember him - which isn't unrealistic. I can't remember most of the people I graduated with. And at any rate who does and doesn't remember him isn't the metric we use to determine whether someone graduated from Law School or not.

Universities typically don't have mandatory attendance policies, with classes involving labs being the usual exceptions; so whether he was or wasn't in class is irrelevant. Not that I'd expect someone with a mail-order degree in Idiocy (with a minor in Conspiratorial Studies) to know this.

Yes, we know you are.

He was like the equivalent of a summer school teacher.  "Elected" lol

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2014, 10:36:20 PM »
He was like the equivalent of a summer school teacher.

Huh?

"Elected" lol

Hey, can you challenge a single thing? If not, shut up and move along.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2014, 10:47:39 PM »
Huh?

Hey, can you challenge a single thing? If not, shut up and move along.

What's there to challenge? We don't know he got in, we have to assume through affirmative action because he supposedly wasn't that good of a student. But again, we have no proof of anything. Literally everything is a question mark. Forget about when he was elected. We know no more about him now than back then.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2014, 03:17:52 AM »
What's there to challenge?

Oh, I don't know... you stated we don't know that he graduated from Harvard. I pointed out the proven and well-documented existence of print copies of the commencement book showing him graduating with a J.D.,  print (and online) copies of Harvard Alumni Catalogs from that time that show him as a graduate with a J.D., documentation of his admission to the Bar by the Supreme Court of Illinois listing his Alma Mater as Harvard. I pointed out the proven and documented existence of contemporaneous news coverage showing him becoming President of the Law Review.

We don't know he got in, we have to assume through affirmative action because he supposedly wasn't that good of a student.

Well, you can assume anything you want, but I am in academia and I can tell you that a school like Harvard isn't going to admit unqualified candidates because of affirmative action for one very simple reason: there are plenty of well-qualified candidates that can fit any quotas - enough, as a matter of fact, that many well-qualified candidates aren't even considered. But all that is irrelevant; how he got in doesn't matter. That he graduated does.

But again, we have no proof of anything.

Huh... and here I thought that print copies of the commencement book showing him graduating with a J.D.,  print (and online) copies of Harvard Alumni Catalogs from that time that show him as a graduate with a J.D., documentation of his admission to the Bar by the Supreme Court of Illinois listing his Alma Mater as Harvard actually constituted proof.

Literally everything is a question mark.

Literally everything? Damn! ::)

Forget about when he was elected.

I'm sorry, I can't forget a fact of reality.

We know no more about him now than back then.

Maybe we do, maybe we don't. What's important, however, is what we know. And that is that (a) Obama is a U.S. citizen, having been born in Hawaii to a U.S. citizen mother, (b) graduated from Columbia University, (c) graduated from Harvard University and (d) was admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Illinois.

Again, these are facts of reality - a concept that seems foreign to you seeing how your thinking (if we can call it that) is muddled at best. Perhaps you ought to cut back on the auto-erotic asphyxiation?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2014, 06:07:25 AM »
Where are the transcripts? Show us those and your statements stand.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »
"If you didn't know, Pete Carroll is the head coach of the all-star USC Trojans. Recently fired Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis said this to the media which started the Pete Carroll cheating scandal:

You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. He’s doing it in Malibu and it’s not national news."

the only thing Charlie Weiss has done lately which makes the news is lose football games and get fired

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2014, 06:42:19 AM »
woah woah woah - this isn't a thread on if obama is a piece of shit.

this is a thread about "Does badgering a 911 survivor and war hero make a person a piece of shit"?

I say yes. Pete won 1-2 national championships, and won a super bowl.  But that doesn't negate the horrible way he chased a military hero.  That doesn't negate the disrespect he showed for a general. 

Pete is a liberal.  He voted obama, his teams have cheated, he had an affair with a college girl, and he hates the military heroes of 9/11.  It's not up for debate.  He could have 20 super bowl rings and he'd still be a liberal that insults our military.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2014, 07:24:02 AM »
Where are the transcripts? Show us those and your statements stand.

My statements stand on their own. You can't disprove a single thing I've said and that's why you avoid addressing the points I've made repeatedly - because you are a dishonest, intellectual midget. Of course, this isn't your first rodeo - you've done this shit before. Remember, after all, you kept saying the same bullshit about Obama's citizenship. You kept asking for the birth certificate. And when it was presented, you took a step back and you just dismissed that too and continued spewing the same bullshit you were spewing before.

So let's try a slightly different approach and stop pussy-footing around, shall we?

Why are transcripts OK, but other official, verified publications from Harvard and other sources aren't? What will the transcripts prove to you, and why won't you just dismiss them given that you already dismiss other conclusive proof with the laughable "well, people don't remember him!" excuse?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2014, 08:16:10 AM »
woah woah woah - this isn't a thread on if obama is a piece of shit.

this is a thread about "Does badgering a 911 survivor and war hero make a person a piece of shit"?

I say yes. Pete won 1-2 national championships, and won a super bowl.  But that doesn't negate the horrible way he chased a military hero.  That doesn't negate the disrespect he showed for a general. 

Pete is a liberal.  He voted obama, his teams have cheated, he had an affair with a college girl, and he hates the military heroes of 9/11.  It's not up for debate.  He could have 20 super bowl rings and he'd still be a liberal that insults our military.

Every thread is about Obama being a piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2014, 08:27:24 AM »
Every thread is about Obama being a piece of shit

LOL!

Gotcha. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2014, 04:20:18 PM »
Alright, I want to settle this thing. Found a very succinct quote, from the Chief of Defense Protective Service (DPS) - law enforcement authority at the Pentagon - about the period Secretary Rumsfeld removed himself from communication. It was given as a matter of record for the Historical Office of the DOD:

"The secretary went to the crash site, which he should not have done. One of my officers tried to stop him and he just brushed him off. I told his staff that he should not have done that. He is in the national command authority; he should not have gone to the scene."

I hate to explain things that should be obvious to anyone that wants to claim an opinion (hi, Ropo) but: by being in the National Command Authority, it was Rumsfeld's job to see that Rules of Engagement were in effect for a mass-murdering threat that had shown itself to exist not once, not twice, but three times at the point he disappeared from communication.

No rules had been established: there had been no attempt to take even a single step toward doing that, despite the time that had passed since the first two attacks. That is a cold, hard fact - as seen in the official 9/11 Report itself.  

By being in such a state, the probability of an attacking plane to successfully destroy buildings and kill in mass numbers, etc., was dramatically raised. By being in such a state where the Secretary cannot be contacted, it is all but guaranteed.

That's why it is beyond striking, that the Secretary removed himself from communication.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2014, 04:52:37 PM »
My statements stand on their own. You can't disprove a single thing I've said and that's why you avoid addressing the points I've made repeatedly - because you are a dishonest, intellectual midget. Of course, this isn't your first rodeo - you've done this shit before. Remember, after all, you kept saying the same bullshit about Obama's citizenship. You kept asking for the birth certificate. And when it was presented, you took a step back and you just dismissed that too and continued spewing the same bullshit you were spewing before.

So let's try a slightly different approach and stop pussy-footing around, shall we?

Why are transcripts OK, but other official, verified publications from Harvard and other sources aren't? What will the transcripts prove to you, and why won't you just dismiss them given that you already dismiss other conclusive proof with the laughable "well, people don't remember him!" excuse?

Because they require transcripts to even be considered, you know this. Why are you even asking? You know what transcripts show. Even as we speak I have to get everything together for my son's recruiter including SAT and ACT for him to even be considered. I have athletes all over the country including UCLA, USC, College of the Holy Cross, Harvard and Princeton on both athletic and/or academic scholarships and everyone had to submit documentation. Why would Obama be any different? Hell, to the best of my knowledge you even have to submit or the school requests transcripts for a juco. So again, how is it he has none this? If I'm missing something here let me know (as far as college entrance).

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:55 PM »
BTW: as 240 says, this isn't a 911 thread. So no plans for me to get into that line any further, here, if it's avoidable.

Great thread, 240.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2014, 06:13:16 PM »
Because they require transcripts to even be considered, you know this.

And I'm sure that Harvard did get them, verified their accuracy with Columbia and Occidental and considered them as part of the admission process. That they admitted him conclusively proves that he supplied all the information necessary, which includes transcripts.

But you asking for Obama's transcripts is pointless - you aren't a a member of Harvard's admission committee, and even if you were, the time for you to ask to examine the transcripts has long since passed. You have no justification for wanting to look at his transcripts - which are protected under Federal Law, as are the transcripts of every student. So why do you insist on asking to see them?

Why are you even asking?

You first. Why are you asking to see them? And more than that, what makes you think you have the right to demand them?

You know what transcripts show.

I know, generally, what appears on such documents, but to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a printout of my transcripts.

Even as we speak I have to get everything together for my son's recruiter including SAT and ACT for him to even be considered.

Cool, good luck to your son!

I have athletes all over the country including UCLA, USC, College of the Holy Cross, Harvard and Princeton on both athletic and/or academic scholarships and everyone had to submit documentation.

Sure. But do you think you have some right to demand and receive the transcripts and documentation of athletes you aren't affiliated with? Or do you believe that they haven't submitted such documents just because you can't see them?

Why would Obama be any different?

Why do you think he's different? That you haven't seen his transcripts doesn't mean he didn't supply them to Columbia and Harvard.

Hell, to the best of my knowledge you even have to submit or the school requests transcripts for a juco.

Probably. And?

So again, how is it he has none this?

On what do you base your assertion that he has none of this? That you aren't allowed to examine them doesn't mean they don't exist.

If I'm missing something here let me know (as far as college entrance).

Yes you're missing something: that just because you haven't seen Obama's transcripts doesn't mean they don't exist or that he was admitted and didn't graduate from Harvard with a J.D..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2014, 07:46:48 PM »

this avxo guy needs to take a zanax.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »
this avxo guy needs to take a zanax.

Axvo is cool. I've never seen anyone on here that can debate the way he can.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2014, 07:53:12 PM »

no doubt but holy fuck he'd give an asprin a headache.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2014, 08:02:57 PM »

no doubt but holy fuck he'd give an asprin a headache.

LOL ;D

He's definitely a master debater.