Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

I thank God for... (insert here)

<< < (11/12) > >>

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 12, 2020, 09:30:58 PM ---altruistic sensibilities. I personally don't have to benefit from something to be happy about it. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Didn't really affect me personally. Im happy it happened.
Mentally, I won't be hearing about him every single day on what stupid childish thing he said, did or tweeted. That's going to be nice.

--- End quote ---

Get off your high horse and stop being so goddamned decent!
 ;D

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 12, 2020, 09:30:58 PM ---altruistic sensibilities. I personally don't have to benefit from something to be happy about it. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Didn't really affect me personally. Im happy it happened.
Mentally, I won't be hearing about him every single day on what stupid childish thing he said, did or tweeted. That's going to be nice.

--- End quote ---

That's nonsensical.  Altruism is caring about others.  You're talking about your own benefit of not having Trump invade your safe space. 

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 12, 2020, 09:30:58 PM ---Mentally, I won't be hearing about him every single day on what stupid childish thing he said, did or tweeted. That's going to be nice.

--- End quote ---

You could have made that choice at any time.

I haven't read a single tweet he's ever made.  Never had twitter and haven't been on social media in 4 years.

Life is great.

Turn off the news, enjoy your life.  My life has improved 100% since i moved to a better City and started ignoring the media completely.  Spend lots of time outside.

Even during this silly election, completely ignored the news. 

Election is over, my life will not change a single bit.  But i can choose to let it control me, so i choose not to let it.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on November 13, 2020, 12:06:34 PM ---You could have made that choice at any time.

I haven't read a single tweet he's ever made.  Never had twitter and haven't been on social media in 4 years.

Life is great.

Turn off the news, enjoy your life.  My life has improved 100% since i moved to a better City and started ignoring the media completely.  Spend lots of time outside.

Even during this silly election, completely ignored the news. 

Election is over, my life will not change a single bit.  But i can choose to let it control me, so i choose not to let it.

--- End quote ---

I don't know you but damn it, i ADMIRE you

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on November 13, 2020, 07:04:56 PM ---I don't know you but damn it, i ADMIRE you

--- End quote ---

;D

I just have the ability to switch off things that i don't want in my life.  Politics is very high up on the list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version