Author Topic: Yamcha's Log: Go on, suck on it  (Read 101258 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Yamcha's Log: Go on, suck on it
« Reply #250 on: December 06, 2018, 03:05:51 AM »
I have been doing Creeping Death 2.0 by Meadows. Please let me know if you'd like a copy and I can e-mail you the PDF. <3
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2018, 07:32:05 AM »
Is it working

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #252 on: December 08, 2018, 03:17:18 PM »
Is it working

Very much so! I completed JM's "Gamma Bomb" program before this and got in great shape.  It has brought back my passion for the gym after a bit of a lay off.

Don't click on the following link!  ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gCPZ-BxSTjCP-L4Uzkep705TXMrbOuUJ/view?usp=sharing
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2018, 06:13:32 AM »
Just completed WK 6 of Creeping Death 2.0 - I feel like after the holidays I will start dialing in my diet. I had stomach ulcer in mid-to-late September that ruined the prep I was currently undertaking at the time.
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2018, 07:37:23 AM »
I recently cut out protein powders,pre workout powders,just food and I throw in a organic ready made shake instead powders were wrecking my digestion over yrs ,took me time t figure out issue.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2018, 11:23:34 AM »
I recently cut out protein powders,pre workout powders,just food and I throw in a organic ready made shake instead powders were wrecking my digestion over yrs ,took me time t figure out issue.

These shakes are tasty. I've never had any digestive problems drinking them. They are available at Walmart.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2018, 03:57:14 PM »
These shakes are tasty. I've never had any digestive problems drinking them. They are available at Walmart.

what type of protein used?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2018, 06:38:39 AM »
Last week's worth of workouts upcoming b4 I take the rest of the year off - I don't like trying to train while traveling.

Hope all those on GetBig who *actually* workout have a great, merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

2018 was not a very good year (health-wise) for me, but I plan on 2019 being the healthiest yet.

I turn 30 on Dec 30th, 2018. I can't afford to be so laissez faire with my health any longer.
a

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2018, 08:02:18 AM »
Last week's worth of workouts upcoming b4 I take the rest of the year off - I don't like trying to train while traveling.

Hope all those on GetBig who *actually* workout have a great, merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

2018 was not a very good year (health-wise) for me, but I plan on 2019 being the healthiest yet.

I turn 30 on Dec 30th, 2018. I can't afford to be so laissez faire with my health any longer.

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you regain your health and your workouts go in a positive direction.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2018, 08:02:56 AM »

Way too many calories in that protein drink.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2019, 07:56:56 AM »
01/01/2019

Wt. = 189.40 lbs

Energy Level/Injuries: Groin is still a bit tender, but I am itching to start back up. Going to slowly start ramping up my calories.

Will be doing "28 Days Later"

For those of you who like to push yourself hard, I just created a short 28 day program. The program is called…..”28 Days Later”.

It’s not easy, there are no days off (obviously you could take days off if you choose), and you will most definitely need 3-4 days off after finishing it.

So anyways, if you need a kick in the behind, or if you just like torture, this program is for you.

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2019, 12:27:35 PM »
Way too many calories in that protein drink.

I don't worry about too many calories; I worry about getting too few. I'm ingesting about 2,000 or less calories per day. This morning I weighed 171 lbs. which is 4 pounds under my goal weight. I also am concerned that my protein intake is too low for bodybuilding. Flavorful designer drinks with a fair amount of protein work well for me. They aren't the ticket for everyone. I am back on the wagon (for the 100th time), which significantly reduces the amount of calories going in.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2019, 09:04:06 AM »
I don't worry about too many calories; I worry about getting too few. I'm ingesting about 2,000 or less calories per day. This morning I weighed 171 lbs. which is 4 pounds under my goal weight. I also am concerned that my protein intake is too low for bodybuilding. Flavorful designer drinks with a fair amount of protein work well for me. They aren't the ticket for everyone. I am back on the wagon (for the 100th time), which significantly reduces the amount of calories going in.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2023, 02:18:09 PM »
'You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

Currently running the following Split:

Pull HEAVY
Push HEAVY
Legs HEAVY
OFF
Pull Light
Push Light
Legs Light
OFF

5'8"
209 lbs
14% bf

TRT: 200 mg of Test Cyp. pinning twice/week.

Will increase to 500 mg Test and 50 mg of Anadrol in the coming week if blood labs are G2G. Will be my first true cycle. Looking forward to the journey.

Glad to be back!  8)
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2023, 02:58:52 PM »
'You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

Currently running the following Split:

Pull HEAVY
Push HEAVY
Legs HEAVY
OFF
Pull Light
Push Light
Legs Light
OFF

5'8"
209 lbs
14% bf

TRT: 200 mg of Test Cyp. pinning twice/week.

Will increase to 500 mg Test and 50 mg of Anadrol in the coming week if blood labs are G2G. Will be my first true cycle. Looking forward to the journey.

Glad to be back!  8)
nice bro,,,welcome back...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2023, 02:57:45 PM »
Update: All things going well.  Slowly raising kcal consumption.  Putting on decent size, strength quickly.  Have to be cautious while training to ensure my joints can handle the punishment.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #266 on: August 28, 2023, 08:45:02 AM »
Week 10 of Creeping Death 2.0 by JM & Week 7 of 500 mg Test E (1st Cycle). Feels like I am in my twenties again.  I am hesitant to increase the weight on the bar too quickly - need to ensure that my ligaments/tendons can withstand the increase in strength.

Everything in my life centers around eating, sleeping & cultivating mass.

PIP
a