Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

55 years + 9 months", 255lbs....still training since Arnold won his last Mr. O

<< < (15/15)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: illuminati on January 23, 2021, 01:52:23 PM ---
Can you send me your doctors contact details pls 👍🏻  😂🤣😂🤣😂

--- End quote ---

Sure. No problem. It would be quite a long trek for you to see him, since his practice is located in Portland, OR. What's the price of a round trip plane ticket from the UK to Portland and back? That's if you are even able to fly during the pandemic. Add that to the price of an office visit and the cost becomes exorbitant. One savings is you could sleep on my living room couch while you're here, (the guest room is currently occupied by my great-granddaughter and probably will be for the next year or so). ;)

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 23, 2021, 03:39:42 PM ---Sure. No problem. It would be quite a long trek for you to see him, since his practice is located in Portland, OR. What's the price of a round trip plane ticket from the UK to Portland and back? That's if you are even able to fly during the pandemic. Add that to the price of an office visit and the cost becomes exorbitant. One savings is you could sleep on my living room couch while you're here, (the guest room is currently occupied by my great-granddaughter and probably will be for the next year or so). ;)

--- End quote ---

It cost me around $500 to fly to San Francisco to see my Daughter last year.
Whatever it costs it’d of been worth it 25/30 Years back for a lifetime supply of
Good Pharmaceutical Gear.   👍🏻 😀

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version