Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751442 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4275 on: December 12, 2022, 06:04:35 AM »
"Dropping" this bit that "dropped" today.

You know what else "dropped"?  MTG's IQ.  (didn't believe that was possible)

---
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) suggested the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol would have been successful if she’d been running the show.

“I want to tell you something. If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” she said of the Jan. 6, 2021, attempt by supporters of then-President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the New York Post.
---

Know what else "dropped"?  Trey Gowdy's foot as he curb stomped the Trumpturds.

---
“So much for elections having consequences or respecting the will of the people or whatever platitudes uttered but only when convenient,” Gowdy continued. “This small band of Republican kamikazes are convinced Donald Trump won the presidency in 2020 with 47% of the vote."

Gowdy punctuated his protest with a punch line.

“Math never was their strong suit.”
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4276 on: December 12, 2022, 07:15:56 AM »
"Dropping" this bit that "dropped" today.

You know what else "dropped"?  MTG's IQ.  (didn't believe that was possible)

---
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) suggested the insurrection on the U.S. Capitol would have been successful if she’d been running the show.

“I want to tell you something. If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” she said of the Jan. 6, 2021, attempt by supporters of then-President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the New York Post.
---

Know what else "dropped"?  Trey Gowdy's foot as he curb stomped the Trumpturds.

---
“So much for elections having consequences or respecting the will of the people or whatever platitudes uttered but only when convenient,” Gowdy continued. “This small band of Republican kamikazes are convinced Donald Trump won the presidency in 2020 with 47% of the vote."

Gowdy punctuated his protest with a punch line.

“Math never was their strong suit.”
---

I wouldn’t post a link either if I we’re ashamed of where it came from

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4277 on: December 12, 2022, 10:09:46 AM »
Google can provide many sources reporting the same.  Take your pick.

It “dropped” all over.  Just like your lies on this thread.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4278 on: December 12, 2022, 12:55:30 PM »
Just "dropping" some more #winning here.  Don't worry, it is reported on all the MSM.   :D

Poor Aileen.  Hitched her hopes onto Trumpys little wagon and wound up with THREE peers ripping her a new one and curb stomping her special master decision into oblivion.   :D   Now she is attempting to save her career after making a mockery of herself and being publicly reprimanded for her inexperience and silliness. 

And it is only Monday!!!   :D :D :D
---
The federal judge who appointed Trump's special master just threw out his lawsuit against the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago.

The federal judge who granted former President Donald Trump's request for a special master in the Mar-a-Lago case just tossed out his lawsuit challenging the FBI's raid of his south Florida estate.

US District Judge Aileen Cannon wrote in a one-page Monday order that she was dismissing the case because of a "lack of jurisdiction."

The ruling comes after a three-judge federal appeals court issued a scathing opinion on December 1 overturning Cannon's initial decision to side with Trump and grant him a special master to review materials seized in the FBI's search. Less than week later, a federal appeals court in Atlanta formally ended the review.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4279 on: December 14, 2022, 08:03:16 AM »
Starting small, but the hits will keep coming.   ;D

---
Trump Organization Found in Criminal Contempt in Tax Fraud Case.

New York State Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, who presided over the tax fraud case of two Donald Trump companies convicted on Dec. 6 — Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. — unsealed his earlier ruling on Tuesday. Merchan, who concluded the business also defied three court orders, imposed a $4,000 fine.

While the judge’s order, from December 2021, redacted the name of the entity he found in contempt, it is the Trump Organization, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matter isn’t public.

“There comes a time when a court must enforce its authority,” Merchan said in the Dec. 8, 2021, order. “In this matter, that time is now.”

Susan Necheles, a lawyer for Trump Corp., and Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for Trump Payroll Corp., didn’t immediately return emails and voicemails seeking comment on the ruling.

The case is People v. Trump Organization, 01473-2021, New York State Supreme Court (Manhattan).
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4280 on: December 14, 2022, 08:14:26 AM »
I'll just leave this here 😆

Gentleman,
Lurking for Boys,
may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot,
but don't let that fool you.
He really is an Idiot & Sheep 🐑 Like.

👍🏻  👊🏻

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4281 on: December 14, 2022, 08:26:38 AM »
I'll just "drop" this here.

bUt sMarTer tHan a pUssY AsS fOrEigNEr aND GiMMick tRyiNG tO diScuSs US PoLitIcs

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4282 on: December 14, 2022, 05:21:38 PM »
Starting small, but the hits will keep coming.   ;D

---
Trump Organization Found in Criminal Contempt in Tax Fraud Case.

New York State Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, who presided over the tax fraud case of two Donald Trump companies convicted on Dec. 6 — Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. — unsealed his earlier ruling on Tuesday. Merchan, who concluded the business also defied three court orders, imposed a $4,000 fine.

While the judge’s order, from December 2021, redacted the name of the entity he found in contempt, it is the Trump Organization, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matter isn’t public.

“There comes a time when a court must enforce its authority,” Merchan said in the Dec. 8, 2021, order. “In this matter, that time is now.”

Susan Necheles, a lawyer for Trump Corp., and Alan Futerfas, a lawyer for Trump Payroll Corp., didn’t immediately return emails and voicemails seeking comment on the ruling.

The case is People v. Trump Organization, 01473-2021, New York State Supreme Court (Manhattan).
---

Interesting that as usual you and I are on the same page. We even post alike. Just so you know, I posted it first. LOL. Nutcase Greene is my new comedic relief.

You decide.

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on how the insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, might have gone if she had indeed been its ringleader, "I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would've been armed," boasting that she would have succeeded in an armed insurrection against the United States government and later claiming her comments were in jest. "The White House needs to learn how sarcasm works," she said.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4283 on: December 14, 2022, 05:49:25 PM »
Interesting that as usual you and I are on the same page. We even post alike. Just so you know, I posted it first. LOL. Nutcase Greene is my new comedic relief.

Because you and I are the same gimmick.  Right?  According to Qoachy.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4284 on: December 14, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »
 ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4285 on: December 14, 2022, 05:55:56 PM »
;D
We already know Prime tooted the man horn before and judging from Lurkeringformens user name, we can assume he's familiar with the smuggling tubesteak. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4286 on: December 15, 2022, 02:16:06 PM »

First the IFBB cards now this.

Going to be an expensive December.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4287 on: December 15, 2022, 02:42:20 PM »

Facts are his Kryptonite.

But this was the bigly announcement he promised for today?   Hahahhahahahaah.   The grifter that keeps on grifting. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4288 on: December 15, 2022, 08:56:01 PM »

As common sense is yours.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: December 16, 2022, 06:14:09 AM »
As common sense is yours.

As estrogen retention in the tits, waist and cankles are yours. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4290 on: December 16, 2022, 06:33:01 AM »

But this was the bigly announcement he promised for today?   Hahahhahahahaah.   The grifter that keeps on grifting.

what a value.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4291 on: December 16, 2022, 08:59:48 AM »
Hahahhaha even Bannon can’t take this level of grifting bullshit.

If you collect all 45 cards you win a *maybe* meeting, fundraiser invite, or Zoom call with the Grifter. 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4292 on: December 16, 2022, 11:35:15 AM »
The grifter that keeps on grifting.

Seems the 45K NFTs sold out within 24 hours  grossing just under $4.5Million
How many supporters would buy Desantis NFT  at $9 a pop?

seems while some might cry all the way to the bank others just cry

c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4293 on: December 16, 2022, 12:47:06 PM »

-Thousands of patsies. Got to give Trump credit, he knows how to sucker people into giving him lots of money.

"Money from sales of the digital trading cards, which depict the former president as characters like a superhero and a “Top Gun”-style fighter pilot, will go directly to him instead of his 2024 campaign." This will keep him in Big Macs for a longtime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/15/us/politics/trump-nft-trading-cards-superhero.html

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4294 on: December 16, 2022, 01:08:24 PM »
-Thousands of patsies. Got to give Trump credit, he knows how to sucker people into giving him lots of money.

"Money from sales of the digital trading cards, which depict the former president as characters like a superhero and a “Top Gun”-style fighter pilot, will go directly to him instead of his 2024 campaign." This will keep him in Big Macs for a longtime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/15/us/politics/trump-nft-trading-cards-superhero.html
   what's his super power shitting himself. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4295 on: December 16, 2022, 05:55:00 PM »

Think 81 million people would buy a Biden NFT?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4296 on: December 16, 2022, 06:16:37 PM »
Think 81 million people would buy a Biden NFT?

Of course they would not. Biden's fans are wiser then to fall for such an obvious scam. Also Biden would never hawk ridiculously funny photoshopped NFT's of himself to raise steal money for personal use, not even if it was to finance a campaign.

Seriously? Is this and example of "how low can you go"? No doubt when called out on this, he will claim it was a joke... which of course it is. And the joke's on him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4297 on: December 16, 2022, 06:18:25 PM »
Of course they would not. Biden's fans are wiser then to fall for such an obvious scam.
Politicians aren't supposed to be idolized. Stop turning public servants into your heroes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4298 on: December 16, 2022, 06:38:03 PM »
Politicians aren't supposed to be idolized. Stop turning public servants into your heroes.

Are you kidding me? Why then does Trump constantly demand he be idolized every time he opens his mouth or posts something on the internet?  Oh yeah, I get it. Trump never considered himself a 'public servant'. His sheep are his servants, schmucks, and donators/financiers of his lifelong ego trip. Trump is and always has been nothing more than a 'Flim-Flam Man'. Sadly, many idiots fell and are still falling for his schtick even as it becomes increasingly obvious that this is all it is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4299 on: December 16, 2022, 07:20:13 PM »
Are you kidding me? Why then does Trump constantly demand he be idolized every time he opens his mouth or posts something on the internet?  Oh yeah, I get it. Trump never considered himself a 'public servant'. His sheep are his servants, schmucks, and donators/financiers of his lifelong ego trip. Trump is and always has been nothing more than a 'Flim-Flam Man'. Sadly, many idiots fell and are still falling for his schtick even as it becomes increasingly obvious that this is all it is.
So your rationalization is that if Trump does it, it's ok? Speaking of idiots, have you checked on your boy Bidens loaded diaper lately?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!