Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 756982 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4625 on: April 27, 2023, 07:08:56 AM »
We shall see.  I was surprised at how better he did than 16 others in the debates of 15/16 (high floor, low ceiling, as they called it), seemingly out of nowhere.

I agree.  I was a Never Trumper during that period.  He surprised me. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4626 on: April 27, 2023, 07:58:53 AM »
Bad memory.

Most of the put downs I recall during the primaries were from individual comments prior/afterwards.  I don't remember him insulting anyone stage.  Of course I didn't watch any of it except the one with Biden.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4627 on: April 29, 2023, 09:02:35 AM »
hahahaha...  what a surprise.  (not really)

When will Trumpturd idiots realize that there was no election fraud.   The only election tampering was done by Trump, his attorneys, the fake electors in trying to overturn a fair and legal election.

But don't worry, no one has forgotten about them.   :D
---
Second Trump-hired firm found 2020 fraud claims were ‘all false’

A second firm hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud in the 2020 election said all of Trump’s fraud claims were false, the firm’s founder told The Washington Post

The Trump campaign hired Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block, to investigate fraud claims all over the country after the 2020 election.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Block said he recently met with special counsel Jack Smith, the federal investigator into Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Campaign finance records show the campaign paid Block’s firm about $750,000, starting just days after the election.

A similar firm, Berkeley Research Group, was hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud claims. Like Simpatico, Berkeley did not find evidence of fraud or that the election was stolen.

A Trump spokesperson did not address claims in the Post report, but he did deride its findings.

“This is nothing more than a targeted, politically motivated witch hunt against President Trump concocted to try and prevent the American people from returning him to the White House,” spokesperson Steven Cheung said. “Just like all the other fake hoaxes thrown at President Trump, this corrupt effort will also fail.”

Block did not specify which claims his firm investigated or what methods he used, citing Smith’s investigation.

He has repeatedly spoken publicly that Trump’s claims were false, recently cheering on a court order that MyPillow CEO and conservative figure Mike Lindell must pay up a $5 million promise to a man who disproved his false election conspiracies.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Second+Trump-hired+firm+found+2020+fraud+claims+were+%E2%80%98all+false%E2%80%99

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4628 on: April 29, 2023, 02:06:27 PM »
At least the Rs are having debates.

Biden announced his candidacy on April 25, 2023. Your post is dated April 28, 2023. Although Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Marianne Williamson, a bestselling author and spiritualist, have announced they are running, no major figures within the current Democratic establishment have indicated a challenge to Biden for the 2024 nomination.

Incidentally, the Republican supposed front runner claimed in a Truth Social post that he may not debate because the RNC had the temerity to announce plans for two debates recently without “the approval of the Trump Campaign.”

For a pre-COVID comparison, in the 2016 primary the first Democratic debate was October 13, 2015. The first Republican debate was August 3, 2015. This time around, in February 2023 the RNC scheduled their first debate for August 2023. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning da dodo Don Ron
« Reply #4629 on: April 30, 2023, 06:04:11 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/29/rudy-giuliani-hispanic-vote-suppression-new-york-election

“So they went through East Harlem, which is all Hispanic, and they gave out little cards, and the card said: ‘If you come to vote, make sure you have your green card because INS are picking up illegals.’ So they spread it all over the Hispanic …” said Giuliani, referring to the now defunct US Immigration and Naturalization Service before trailing off.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4630 on: April 30, 2023, 06:05:43 PM »
^^ biggest pussy in politics right now.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4631 on: May 01, 2023, 03:48:10 AM »
^^ biggest pussy in politics right now.

Toughest person in politics ever.  After everything Trump has endured since he first announced his presidential candidacy in 2015, whether or not you believe it's his own fault, he just keeps on coming back for more.  Anyone else would have just quit and disappeared from the public eye long ago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4632 on: May 01, 2023, 05:05:51 AM »
Biggest whiner in the world.  He only keeps coming back with more excuses, more lies, more whining and more "poor me" acts.

That's not tough.  That's infantile. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4633 on: May 01, 2023, 05:26:25 AM »
hahahaha.  The judge just stopped the attorney from dragging on and on, asking repetitious questions that had already been answered and trying to include things that he was told in advance would not be allowed.

A desperate move by a desperate man.  This motion should be as successful as his other attempts in court to forge an outcome in his favor.

If he had submitted his DNA years ago and proved what was on her dress wasn't his, then he wouldn't be in this position.  He would have proven his innocence, crushed her publicly and then sued her back and won.  But he didn't do that.  Why not?  What's to hide?

---
Donald Trump has requested a mistrial in a civil case where the writer E. Jean Carroll is accusing him of rape and defamation, claiming that the judge made a series of unfair and prejudicial rulings against him.

In an 18-page letter filed early Monday in Manhattan federal court, Trump's lawyer Joe Tacopina accused U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan of being biased against the former U.S. president, including in the jury's presence.

He said the effect of Kaplan's rulings "manifests a deeper leaning towards one party over another," including in comments where the judge "openly expresses favoritism."

Tacopina said if a mistrial were not granted, Kaplan should correct the record and give him more freedom to cross-examine Carroll.
---

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald+Trump+has+requested+a+mistrial+in+a+civil+case+where+the+writer+E.+Jean+Carroll+is+accusing+him+of+rape+and+defamation%2C+claiming+that+the+judge+made+a+series+of+unfair+and+prejudicial+rulings+against+him.++In+an+18-page+letter+filed+early+Monday+in+Manhattan+federal+court%2C+Trump%27s+lawyer+Joe+Tacopina+accused+U.S.+District+Judge+Lewis+Kaplan+of+being+biased+against+the+former+U.S.+president%2C+including+in+the+jury%27s+presence.++He+said+the+effect+of+Kaplan%27s+rulings+%22manifests+a+deeper+leaning+towards+one+party+over+another%2C%22+including+in+comments+where+the+judge+%22openly+expresses+favoritism.%22++Tacopina+said+if+a+mistrial+were+not+granted%2C+Kaplan+should+correct+the+record+and+give+him+more+freedom+to+cross-examine+Carroll.&fr=yfp-t-m&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb%2Cv%3Amodal&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4634 on: May 02, 2023, 04:09:01 PM »
hahahaha.  The judge just stopped the attorney from dragging on and on, asking repetitious questions that had already been answered and trying to include things that he was told in advance would not be allowed.

A desperate move by a desperate man.  This motion should be as successful as his other attempts in court to forge an outcome in his favor.

If he had submitted his DNA years ago and proved what was on her dress wasn't his, then he wouldn't be in this position.  He would have proven his innocence, crushed her publicly and then sued her back and won.  But he didn't do that.  Why not?  What's to hide?

---
Donald Trump has requested a mistrial in a civil case where the writer E. Jean Carroll is accusing him of rape and defamation, claiming that the judge made a series of unfair and prejudicial rulings against him.

In an 18-page letter filed early Monday in Manhattan federal court, Trump's lawyer Joe Tacopina accused U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan of being biased against the former U.S. president, including in the jury's presence.

He said the effect of Kaplan's rulings "manifests a deeper leaning towards one party over another," including in comments where the judge "openly expresses favoritism."

Tacopina said if a mistrial were not granted, Kaplan should correct the record and give him more freedom to cross-examine Carroll.
---

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald+Trump+has+requested+a+mistrial+in+a+civil+case+where+the+writer+E.+Jean+Carroll+is+accusing+him+of+rape+and+defamation%2C+claiming+that+the+judge+made+a+series+of+unfair+and+prejudicial+rulings+against+him.++In+an+18-page+letter+filed+early+Monday+in+Manhattan+federal+court%2C+Trump%27s+lawyer+Joe+Tacopina+accused+U.S.+District+Judge+Lewis+Kaplan+of+being+biased+against+the+former+U.S.+president%2C+including+in+the+jury%27s+presence.++He+said+the+effect+of+Kaplan%27s+rulings+%22manifests+a+deeper+leaning+towards+one+party+over+another%2C%22+including+in+comments+where+the+judge+%22openly+expresses+favoritism.%22++Tacopina+said+if+a+mistrial+were+not+granted%2C+Kaplan+should+correct+the+record+and+give+him+more+freedom+to+cross-examine+Carroll.&fr=yfp-t-m&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb%2Cv%3Amodal&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

Low IQ copy and paste by the maggot.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4635 on: May 02, 2023, 06:16:59 PM »
Well well,... look who is back.  You missed me so much.

Did the internet cafe have a sale on minutes for Mother's Day?  Or was the reason you disappeared because the moped had to be repaired?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4636 on: May 03, 2023, 10:55:38 AM »
“I didn’t vote for Donald Trump,” Musk told Fox News personality Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Monday. “I actually voted for Biden. I’m not saying I’m a huge fan of Biden, since that would probably be inaccurate. But, you know, we have difficult choices to make in these presidential elections.”

feel exactly the same

Getting hundreds of billions from big govt makes the choice easier. Pretty sure most billionaires knew the election was going to Biden come hell or high water.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4637 on: May 03, 2023, 03:06:57 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  I mean, really.....  the outcome was never in doubt.  All this #winning sure seems to be like a lot of losing to me.   :D

"With Trump having to pay about $1M for all attorneys fees, legal expenses, and associated costs, his Maga followers will be exhorted to go sell their blood twice a day to contribute more to their cult leader's life style."

Well maybe he will try to sue the judge at this point.

---
Judge Tosses Trump’s Lawsuit Against NY Times, Orders Him to Pay All Legal Fees

A New York judge has tossed out Donald Trump’s lawsuit against The New York Times, and ordered the former president to pay all attorneys fees, legal expenses, and associated costs.

Trump filed the lawsuit in 2021, alleging that the newspaper, three of its reporters and his niece Mary Trump engaged in an “insidious plot” to obtain his private records for a Pulitzer-winning story about his tax issues.

While the court tossed out Trump’s claims against the newspaper and its reporters, the claims against the ex-president’s niece have yet to be ruled upon.

“The New York Times is pleased with the judge’s decision today,” a paper spokesperson wrote in a statement to The Daily Beast. “It is an important precedent reaffirming that the press is protected when it engages in routine newsgathering to obtain information of vital importance to the public.”

The twice-impeached former president’s claims against the defendants “fail as a matter of constitutional law,” New York Supreme Court Justice Robert R. Reed wrote in his ruling filed on Wednesday afternoon, deeming the paper’s newsgathering as being at “the very core of protected First Amendment activity.”

Reed further ruled that Trump failed to demonstrate any tortious interference when the Times provided his niece with a burner phone to communicate about the records. Furthermore, the judge said the ex-president failed to prove unjust enrichment or negligent supervision on the parts of the Times or reporters Susanne Craig, David Barstow, and Russell Buettner.

In the original lawsuit Trump alleged that the Times colluded with his niece to “smuggle records out of her attorney’s office and turn them over ” to the paper despite a confidentiality agreement she signed in 2001 during a family dispute. He further claimed that Craig, Barstow, and Buettner were “motivated, at least in part, by their actual malice” in reporting on the details within tax returns he’d refused to disclose.

After her uncle initially filed his lawsuit in September 2021, Mary Trump told The Daily Beast: “I think he is a fucking loser, and he is going to throw anything against the wall he can. It’s desperation. The walls are closing in and he is throwing anything against the wall that will stick. As is always the case with Donald, he’ll try and change the subject.”
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+Tosses+Trump%E2%80%99s+Lawsuit+Against+NY+Times%2C+Orders+Him+to+Pay+All+Legal+Fees

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4638 on: May 03, 2023, 03:55:05 PM »

That homo' in the red hat appears to be deficient in T-cells.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4639 on: May 03, 2023, 04:26:30 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  I mean, really.....  the outcome was never in doubt.  All this #winning sure seems to be like a lot of losing to me.   :D

"With Trump having to pay about $1M for all attorneys fees, legal expenses, and associated costs, his Maga followers will be exhorted to go sell their blood twice a day to contribute more to their cult leader's life style."

Well maybe he will try to sue the judge at this point.

---
Judge Tosses Trump’s Lawsuit Against NY Times, Orders Him to Pay All Legal Fees

A New York judge has tossed out Donald Trump’s lawsuit against The New York Times, and ordered the former president to pay all attorneys fees, legal expenses, and associated costs.

Trump filed the lawsuit in 2021, alleging that the newspaper, three of its reporters and his niece Mary Trump engaged in an “insidious plot” to obtain his private records for a Pulitzer-winning story about his tax issues.

While the court tossed out Trump’s claims against the newspaper and its reporters, the claims against the ex-president’s niece have yet to be ruled upon.

“The New York Times is pleased with the judge’s decision today,” a paper spokesperson wrote in a statement to The Daily Beast. “It is an important precedent reaffirming that the press is protected when it engages in routine newsgathering to obtain information of vital importance to the public.”

The twice-impeached former president’s claims against the defendants “fail as a matter of constitutional law,” New York Supreme Court Justice Robert R. Reed wrote in his ruling filed on Wednesday afternoon, deeming the paper’s newsgathering as being at “the very core of protected First Amendment activity.”

Reed further ruled that Trump failed to demonstrate any tortious interference when the Times provided his niece with a burner phone to communicate about the records. Furthermore, the judge said the ex-president failed to prove unjust enrichment or negligent supervision on the parts of the Times or reporters Susanne Craig, David Barstow, and Russell Buettner.

In the original lawsuit Trump alleged that the Times colluded with his niece to “smuggle records out of her attorney’s office and turn them over ” to the paper despite a confidentiality agreement she signed in 2001 during a family dispute. He further claimed that Craig, Barstow, and Buettner were “motivated, at least in part, by their actual malice” in reporting on the details within tax returns he’d refused to disclose.

After her uncle initially filed his lawsuit in September 2021, Mary Trump told The Daily Beast: “I think he is a fucking loser, and he is going to throw anything against the wall he can. It’s desperation. The walls are closing in and he is throwing anything against the wall that will stick. As is always the case with Donald, he’ll try and change the subject.”
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+Tosses+Trump%E2%80%99s+Lawsuit+Against+NY+Times%2C+Orders+Him+to+Pay+All+Legal+Fees

c

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4640 on: May 03, 2023, 04:43:19 PM »

By his own support of the demented one (Biden), LNM is a Pedo-Supporter as well as a supporter of the mutilation and sexualization of our Nation's children.  Fuque him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4641 on: May 03, 2023, 05:21:00 PM »
So we got a pedo obsessed foreign twat who can't vote in the US and a pedo obsessed cripple who can't do a damn thing in life on my fan club list.

What a pair of fucking losers.  Sucks to be you and thinking of me every waking minute.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4642 on: May 03, 2023, 05:43:13 PM »
7 years of Trump obsession. At least you have the never quit attitude. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4643 on: May 03, 2023, 06:23:45 PM »

Trump rules their minds 24/7
You'd think they'd just ignore him

Just as I do The Faggott LurkingForBoys Hey Paedophile , I'm sure you're still responding
Pavlov's dog style to each & every one of my posts 😂🤣😂  The Fuck you need help
TDS & IDS - have you noticed just how many Laugh at you on a daily basis ,
Woof Woof go on Reply Woof Woof  - I won't see it you Dumb Khvnt Woof Woof
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4644 on: May 03, 2023, 06:52:16 PM »

Just as I do The Faggott LurkingForBoys Hey Paedophile , I'm sure you're still responding
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

HUZZAH!!  Preach that truth, brother!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4645 on: May 03, 2023, 07:07:15 PM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

What I have noticed is in addition to your nonstop lying,  you also have a nonstop queer and pedo obsession.  Just like your shitty alters.

Still no "kills".  Still no US citizenship.  Just a manlet geriatric sitting in a third world country trying to impress anonymous strangers with his tall tales when his shitty life is a bleak reality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4646 on: May 03, 2023, 07:08:08 PM »

7 years of Trumpy deflections, denial, distraction and off topic postings.  At least you have the never quit attitude. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4647 on: May 03, 2023, 07:12:32 PM »
HUZZAH!!  Preach that truth, brother!

The truth like you are brain damaged, crippled, fucked up legs, busted shoulders, wretched spine, can't walk, can't swim, can't ride a bike, and can't maintain healthy family relationships because they throw you away like trash out of a car?  That kind of truth?  Man, that must suck.  And the kicker is... you gotta do it all over again tomorrow and the next day too.  Trapped as a prisoner in your own body. 

Was God punishing you or your family with your condition?  Someone really pissed him off apparently.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4648 on: May 03, 2023, 08:39:38 PM »
7 years of Trumpy deflections, denial, distraction and off topic postings.  At least you have the never quit attitude.
I'm not your tv, you don't have to repeat what I say.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4649 on: May 03, 2023, 09:13:15 PM »
I'm not your tv, you don't have to repeat what I say.

That's primarily what he does.  He's like Pee-wee Herman.   :)