Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 923609 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #6225 on: June 11, 2024, 08:57:20 PM »
But then, you fall for Trump and his bullshit on a daily basis. So there is that.
I think the funniest part of reading your posts is that you are oblivious to the hypocrisy you type.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6226 on: June 11, 2024, 08:58:16 PM »
I think the funniest part of reading your posts is that you are oblivious to the hypocrisy you type.

Hypocrisy is one of his middle names.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6227 on: June 13, 2024, 09:31:49 AM »
El Lardo should just focus on avoiding the sharks and electric motors and not trying to lie about things that are easily proven to be false.  (But then again what would he ever have to say?)  All the Bible Belt Trumpturds have Biden to thank for keeping their type 2 diabetes in check.

---
Clyburn on Trump’s attempt to take credit for insulin pricing: ‘How can you be so bold with your lies?’

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Clyburn+on+Trump%E2%80%99s+attempt+to+take+credit+for+insulin+pricing%3A+%E2%80%98How+can+you+be+so+bold+with+your+lies%3F%E2%80%99

Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) took aim at former President Trump for trying to take credit for lower prices of insulin over the weekend.

Clyburn responded to the former president’s Truth Social post on NewsNation’s “The Hill Sunday,” slamming him for trying to take credit for the reduced cost of insulin in a Saturday post on the social platform.

“Donald Trump is now saying he, not Joe Biden, reduced the cost of insulin. How can you be so bold with your lies? If this guy didn’t do a single thing, but the push to reduce, in fact, eliminate the Affordable Care Act? In fact, he used that as his reason for being against John McCain and mimic him for having cast the deciding vote, not to eliminate the Affordable Care Act,” Clyburn said.

President Biden has touted the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) as one of his core achievements for lowering drug prices, including the $35 cap on insulin for those with Medicare. Biden’s campaign has sought to draw a contrast with Trump on drug prices, warning late last year that the prices could spike if Trump secures a second term.

Ammar Moussa, a Biden campaign spokesperson, wrote that Trump “failed” to cap insulin costs in a post on the social media platform X. He was responding to Trump’s Truth Social post that said Biden “had NOTHING to do” with the low prices.

“This is how you know Donald Trump has a vulnerability. Trump promised to cap insulin costs. He failed. President Biden took on big pharma, worked across the aisle and capped insulin prices for millions of Americans,” Moussa wrote.

NewsNation is owned by Nexstar Media Group, which also owns The Hill.

The Hill has reached out to Trump’s campaign for comment.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6228 on: June 13, 2024, 02:08:18 PM »
Oops! Trump neglected to turn over one of his guns to authorities. Trump 'legally' moved it to Florida, at least this is what he said during his recent probation meeting. This means that currently he is a convicted felon in possession of a gun. The Palm Beach Police Department, who have now been notified, said they were unaware that Trump had a gun and that had not been surrendered to them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6229 on: June 13, 2024, 02:45:12 PM »
Oops! Trump neglected to turn over one of his guns to authorities. Trump 'legally' moved it to Florida, at least this is what he said during his recent probation meeting. This means that currently he is a convicted felon in possession of a gun. The Palm Beach Police Department, who have now been notified, said they were unaware that Trump had a gun and that had not been surrendered to them.

Hahahaha.   Where are all the 'tit for tat' people now?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6230 on: June 13, 2024, 05:16:15 PM »

Hahahaha.   Where are all the 'tit for tat' people now?
Laughing at people like you and the senile old man that still support the kiddie fiddler. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6231 on: June 13, 2024, 07:07:45 PM »
Laughing at people like you and the senile old man that still support the kiddie fiddler. :)

Dumb and Dumberer. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6232 on: June 13, 2024, 08:00:26 PM »
Dumb and Dumberer.
Yes you are, it's ok, there is help available....just swallow the red pill, you'll come to your senses.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6233 on: June 13, 2024, 08:31:59 PM »
Yes you are, it's ok, there is help available....just swallow the red pill, you'll come to your senses.

In his Glory by his own admission he's swallowed plenty already down the Hole

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6234 on: June 14, 2024, 01:38:59 PM »

While we laugh at fatty's like you who constantly talk about kiddy fiddling. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6235 on: June 14, 2024, 03:18:47 PM »
Lord of the Maga
The return of the King

The Night of the Iguana

The Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6236 on: June 15, 2024, 08:54:23 AM »
While we laugh at fatty's like you who constantly talk about kiddy fiddling.
I suppose when kiddie fiddling is your social norm you don't need to worry about stopping it, right weirdo?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6237 on: June 15, 2024, 11:43:57 PM »
^^^ Great stuff if you're constipated.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6238 on: June 17, 2024, 06:40:50 AM »
I suppose when kiddie fiddling is your social norm you don't need to worry about stopping it, right weirdo?

I suppose when kiddie fiddling your daily projections you really can't stop it, right JigglyPuff?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6239 on: June 18, 2024, 04:36:50 PM »
Hunter Biden indicted one time and  convicted on three felony counts, while Donald Trump indicted four times. A jury of his peers convicted Trump on thirty-four felony counts. Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are co-defendants, but the District of Attorney did not indict Ivanka Trump due to a statute of limitations. Trump has more than ten times the felony counts against him. In addition, Trump is guilty of sexual abuse and defamation of character in civil suits which could cost him millions of dollars. Who would you say is the more criminal of these two people, Hunter Biden, or Donald Trump? Who is the more intelligent, the one with all the fines or the other convicted with three felonies.

Hunter Biden is obviously corrupt.  The guy who tried who tried to pass off money on prostitutes as a business expense versus the guy who had his lawyer negotiate a non-disclosure agreement?  Not much of a comparison.

And who is more intelligent?  Seriously?  I would say not the guy who takes pictures and videos of himself smoking crack.  I'm rolling with the guy who is a billionaire and got himself elected POTUS with zero political experience over the degenerate crackhead who still has not met his daughter Navy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6240 on: June 18, 2024, 05:55:55 PM »
Hunter Biden is obviously corrupt.  The guy who tried who tried to pass off money on prostitutes as a business expense versus the guy who had his lawyer negotiate a non-disclosure agreement?  Not much of a comparison.

And who is more intelligent?  Seriously?  I would say not the guy who takes pictures and videos of himself smoking crack.  I'm rolling with the guy who is a billionaire and got himself elected POTUS with zero political experience over the degenerate crackhead who still has not met his daughter Navy.

Only Prime will ignore all of that & side with a Pedo Crack head who ignores his own child
Birds of a Feather as they say.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6242 on: June 19, 2024, 07:31:06 PM »
Only Prime will ignore all of that & side with a Pedo Crack head who ignores his own child
Birds of a Feather as they say.

Is Hunter Biden running for an office now? As best as I know Hunter Biden is a private citizen whom I do not personally know or care much about. So yes, unlike you, I mostly ignore what goes on in his life because it is none of my business and has zero effect on me. I have no doubt you make his issues and life your concern for reasons of your own.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6243 on: June 20, 2024, 08:51:48 AM »
Is Hunter Biden running for an office now? As best as I know Hunter Biden is a private citizen whom I do not personally know or care much about. So yes, unlike you, I mostly ignore what goes on in his life because it is none of my business and has zero effect on me. I have no doubt you make his issues and life your concern for reasons of your own.  ::)

Hahahaha.  Subtle backhand right there.    :D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6244 on: June 20, 2024, 09:29:21 AM »
Hahaha.  Everyone else already knows this.  Fox is a joke.  Why do you think they label themselves as "entertainment?"   ???  ::)  ???

They are basically a TV version of The Enquirer.  Tabloid crap.

Ryan is actually correct in what he says. 

---
Trump Loses It At Fox News, Says No One Can Trust It
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Loses+It+At+Fox+News%2C+Says+No+One+Can+Trust+It

Donald Trump bashed Fox News, his on-again-off-again favorite news network, on social media Wednesday, proclaiming that “nobody can ever trust” its reporting.

Trump’s screed appeared to be in response to former Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan’s appearance on the network over a week ago, when he said Trump was unfit for office.

“Nobody can ever trust Fox News, and I am one of them, with the weak and ineffective RINO, Paul Ryan, on its Board of Directors,” the presumed GOP nominee for president wrote, using the acronym for “Republican in name only.”

“He’s a total lightweight, a failed and pathetic Speaker of the House, and a very disloyal person,” the former president continued.

A representative for Fox News didn’t immediately return a request for comment on the former president’s remarks.

Ryan’s criticism during his June 11 appearance focused on Trump’s character.

“If you put yourself above the Constitution, as he has done, I think that makes you unfit for office,” he said.

The former House speaker, who retired midway through Trump’s stint in office, also blamed the former president for recent GOP election losses.

“He’s cost us a lot of seats,” Ryan said. “He cost us the Senate twice. He cost us the House because he is nominating, he is pushing through the primaries people who cannot win general elections but who pledge fealty to him.”

It’s true that several candidates Trump propelled forward have cost the GOP seats in recent years, including ex-NFL player Herschel Walker in Georgia and venture capitalist Blake Masters in Arizona.

Trump regularly sours on Fox News whenever one of the network’s hosts says anything he finds damaging to him. In January, he even lashed out at his press secretary-turned-Fox News contributor Kayleigh McEnany after she suggested he work on uniting the GOP more.

“I don’t need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,” Trump wrote on social media.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6245 on: June 20, 2024, 11:37:27 AM »

You really don't have much clue about anything do you,
From what is known You have far more in common with Hunter
& his lifestyle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6246 on: June 20, 2024, 12:08:36 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6247 on: June 20, 2024, 12:37:21 PM »
You really don't have much clue about anything do you,
From what is known You have far more in common with Hunter
& his lifestyle.

It is you who is clueless, particularly about anything pertaining to me and my lifestyle. Based on what is reported in the media, I can say with confidence that have absolutely nothing in common with Hunter Biden or his lifestyle. So, 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it.'

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6248 on: June 20, 2024, 02:45:14 PM »
It is you who is clueless, particularly about anything pertaining to me and my lifestyle. Based on what is reported in the media, I can say with confidence that have absolutely nothing in common with Hunter Biden or his lifestyle. So, 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it.'

Hmm as you've posted plenty about yourself - maybe just as I do I post things about myself that are false
It weeds out those that are not to be trusted with details as they will cling on to it & repeat it thinking
They have something on me 😂🤣😂🤣 LFB certainly swallowed plenty of it & reposted it all. 😂🤣😂🤣

From what you've posted previously it you who will smoke the pipe with pleasure.
Go ahead enjoy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6249 on: June 20, 2024, 03:20:01 PM »

Hmm as you've posted plenty about yourself - maybe just as I do I post things about myself that are false
It weeds out those that are not to be trusted with details as they will cling on to it & repeat it thinking
They have something on me 😂🤣😂🤣 LFB certainly swallowed plenty of it & reposted it all. 😂🤣😂🤣

From what you've posted previously it you who will smoke the pipe with pleasure.
Go ahead enjoy.

No.  You post bullshit trying to impress people because you are nothing but an eurotrash geriatric living in a shithole country with nothing going on in your sad life.  Then you get exposed as a liar.  Which really, no one can tell what the worst part is.  Being a liar, a midget, or British.