Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 748681 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4150 on: November 23, 2022, 09:22:18 AM »
Because it was a lie. That’s why.

Just like the Benjihahahhahaa lie about Hillary

https://notthebee.com/article/please-enjoy-this-montage-of-left-wing-media-outlets-discrediting-the-totally-real-hunter-biden-laptop-story-back-in-october-2020

Um you mean like the liberal lies peddled about the Biden laptop? 

There were no lies about Hillary and Benghazi  - she lied and fell down on the job.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4151 on: November 23, 2022, 09:29:27 AM »
https://notthebee.com/article/please-enjoy-this-montage-of-left-wing-media-outlets-discrediting-the-totally-real-hunter-biden-laptop-story-back-in-october-2020

Um you mean like the liberal lies peddled about the Biden laptop? 

There were no lies about Hillary and Benghazi  - she lied and fell down on the job.

The investigation vindicated her.  Acquitted.  As far as peddling lies goes… you mean like the GOPs and the rigged election?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4152 on: November 23, 2022, 10:22:37 AM »
While I don't agree with you I most certainly commend your loyalty to Mr Trump It is in stark contrast to many of his previously shrill promoters here who have gone very quiet in recent weeks

Be patient.  They are still recovering from the "Pink Drip" of these midterms.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4153 on: November 23, 2022, 10:38:44 AM »
Like obamas wife was attacked?  And her sleeveless dress?  Or the meltdowns his Christmas ornaments caused?  Or how everyone lost their minds when he wore a tan suit?  And the impeachments based on fake birth certificate claims?

All that happened for sure.

But that stuff was spaced out.

Trump's was daily, non stop 24/7.  And all he's going to do is swing back.

He made plenty of mistakes - Covid messaging being the biggest, IMO, but I could compile a list of false narratives that would be over 25 lines long.  He broke too many minds.  People lost their shit.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4154 on: November 23, 2022, 01:17:05 PM »

He made plenty of mistakes - Covid messaging being the biggest, IMO, but I could compile a list of false narratives that would be over 25 lines long.  He broke too many minds.  People lost their shit.

Actually that applies to both.  Everything from Obama being gay, to being a secret muslim implementing shaira law, etc..  Everyday it was something.  Just go back to 2008-2016 and see how 33386 and HH6 lost their shit every single day.   Probably about the same number for both.  It was flat out silly.  The only difference between the two is in Trumpy's case, half the time or more, it turns out to be true and leads to some other kind of action against him.  I never heard Obama whine on and on the way Trumpy does about things.  But than again, Obama wasn't triggering investigations into himself left and right.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4155 on: November 23, 2022, 01:55:07 PM »
Actually that applies to both.  Everything from Obama being gay, to being a secret muslim implementing shaira law, etc..  Everyday it was something.  Just go back to 2008-2016 and see how 33386 and HH6 lost their shit every single day.   Probably about the same number for both.  It was flat out silly.  The only difference between the two is in Trumpy's case, half the time or more, it turns out to be true and leads to some other kind of action against him.  I never heard Obama whine on and on the way Trumpy does about things.  But than again, Obama wasn't triggering investigations into himself left and right.

That this message board. I'm talking on the global sphere - social media, etc....

So many democrats dumped their morals with their only focus being ridding themselves of Trump.  Democrats became pro corporation and anti free speech.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4156 on: November 23, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4157 on: November 23, 2022, 02:51:04 PM »
Trump-Lake 2024

Election loser + election loser equals twice the loser

Not a good formula for winning .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4158 on: November 23, 2022, 03:03:27 PM »
I don't absolve Trump for his mistakes, but I will say he was under scrutiny and attack 24/7 like no other.

Washington Post did an article on Day ONE of his presidency, saying it's time to start the impeachment process.  Every single thing he did was twisted and misrepresented.

Dude couldn't even get credit for having a hot wife - they had to attack her, her clothes, her choice of Christmas decorations, etc....if she was a Democrat, Vanity Fair and all those BS magazines would have been tripping over themselves to feature her every week.

Is it not possible that part of the reason Trump is frequently under scrutiny and attack is that he brings this on himself? Two things come to mind. One is that he knows any press is good press because it keeps him at the forefront. Another is that he believes he can do no wrong, so he discounts his own poor choices and lays blame elsewhere. These behaviors and others tie in with his narcissistic personality disorder. His thinking is not in the real world it is in his fantasies about himself.

People in the public eye are more criticized than those who fly under the radar. This has always been true. The vastness of social media today magnifies this, especially in the negative. Trump's self-aggrandizement inspires and demands scrutiny. He says he is a victim, and he is one, mostly of his own making.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4159 on: November 23, 2022, 03:29:33 PM »

Which is exactly what he should not do.

Tens of millions of people “lost their shit” because of COVID no matter who they were and what their involvement was in the pandemic. COVID was more of a major threat to humankind than anything we have ever known. Fear is a great motivator, but it is not always positive. Most folks adjusted to living with COVID, yet we continue to express actions that reveal our great anxiety over the unknown. This is the basis of the strongly polarized opinions about this virus. There is still a ton of denial going on. People saying that it cannot happen to them because are not geezers, obese or have other underlying conditions.

Folks scrambled in the dark. Millions still do when it comes to "the China virus", "experimental vaccines" and many other dubious treatments and cures.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4160 on: November 23, 2022, 04:06:43 PM »
Trump-Lake 2024

DeSantis - Pence 2024

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4161 on: November 23, 2022, 04:15:26 PM »
The only bigger moron ticket than Trump-Lake would be this one.

Add Candace Owens as Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Marjorie Taylor Greene as head of the Space Force and it's a dream team.

---
Kanye West says he asked Donald Trump to be his running mate in 2024.

Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, says he asked former President Donald Trump to be his running mate during the 2024 presidential race.

"First time at Mar-a-Lago Rain and traffic," Ye tweeted late Tuesday night. "Can't believe I kept President Trump waiting And I had on jeans Yikes What you guys think his response was when I asked him to be my running mate in 2024?"

West included a poll at the bottom of the tweet with two options for what Twitter users thought Trump's response to his proposal was:

"That's very Ye," referring to the new name he goes by. The other option read: "That's very Nay."
---

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4162 on: November 23, 2022, 04:58:54 PM »
Is it not possible that part of the reason Trump is frequently under scrutiny and attack is that he brings this on himself? Two things come to mind. One is that he knows any press is good press because it keeps him at the forefront. Another is that he believes he can do no wrong, so he discounts his own poor choices and lays blame elsewhere. These behaviors and others tie in with his narcissistic personality disorder. His thinking is not in the real world it is in his fantasies about himself.

People in the public eye are more criticized than those who fly under the radar. This has always been true. The vastness of social media today magnifies this, especially in the negative. Trump's self-aggrandizement inspires and demands scrutiny. He says he is a victim, and he is one, mostly of his own making.   

He does bring a lot on himself.

But no President deserves to have impeachment discussion day one.  That set the tone and it never stopped.  The Russian collusion hoax , and lack of apology, made there no turning back. Once that failed they tried literally everything else.

In addition, the Democrats were in shock - they could not fathom losing.  Instead of doing an introspective on what the problem was, they just attacked the orange man.  Which is exactly why a lot of conservatives are rabid now to do the same.
Y

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4163 on: November 23, 2022, 05:30:29 PM »
won't matter..

LOL @ voting

D's have the vote counters on their side so unless some sort of revolution takes place D's will be in power for the next 1000 years

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4164 on: November 24, 2022, 10:45:38 AM »
He does bring a lot on himself.

But no President deserves to have impeachment discussion day one.  That set the tone and it never stopped.  The Russian collusion hoax , and lack of apology, made there no turning back. Once that failed they tried literally everything else.

In addition, the Democrats were in shock - they could not fathom losing.  Instead of doing an introspective on what the problem was, they just attacked the orange man.  Which is exactly why a lot of conservatives are rabid now to do the same.

Two wrongs do not make a right. It is high time many folks grew up and started acting like intelligent, mature adults.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4165 on: November 24, 2022, 10:52:50 AM »
Two wrongs do not make a right. It is high time many folks grew up and started acting like intelligent, mature adults.

Don't disagree, but the left brought this on themselves.

And it's always easier to say the other side should do it.

I don't think investigating Biden laptop, Covid response, Afghanistan, and congressional stock trading is unwarranted however.  The laptop should have been done already, if the media was honest and the Democrats actually had some morality here.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4166 on: November 24, 2022, 09:29:39 PM »
Don't disagree, but the left brought this on themselves.

And it's always easier to say the other side should do it.

I don't think investigating Biden laptop, Covid response, Afghanistan, and congressional stock trading is unwarranted however.  The laptop should have been done already, if the media was honest and the Democrats actually had some morality here.

What steps has the 'left' taken to prevent investigating Hunter's laptop and some of the other issues you listed? What steps has the 'right' taken to pursue them? One thing most of us can agree on is not trusting the media for accuracy. Note: The COVID response investigation should start with January 20, 2020 when the first case was reported in Washington State and everything that has happened henceforth.

Being only two days old this article should reflex what is currently going on with the Hunter Biden laptop investigation. 

CATHERINE HERRIDGE, GRAHAM KATES

NOVEMBER 21, 2022 / 6:14 PM / CBS NEWS

"They're going to look at every part of the Joe Biden administration," said Republican strategist Doug Heye. "A lot of this is also going to be aggressive on Hunter specifically. We're gonna hear a lot about the laptop."

Heye said he expects Congressional investigations to look at "Who profited? Was the law broken? Was it not broken? Were there serious national security issues?"

"And then there's the political, you can never really separate the two," Heye said. "If there's dirt there, that will dirty him up. If not, those attacks can backfire."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-laptop-data-analysis/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4167 on: November 24, 2022, 09:46:33 PM »
Which is exactly what he should not do.

Tens of millions of people “lost their shit” because of COVID no matter who they were and what their involvement was in the pandemic. COVID was more of a major threat to humankind than anything we have ever known. Fear is a great motivator, but it is not always positive. Most folks adjusted to living with COVID, yet we continue to express actions that reveal our great anxiety over the unknown. This is the basis of the strongly polarized opinions about this virus. There is still a ton of denial going on. People saying that it cannot happen to them because are not geezers, obese or have other underlying conditions.

Folks scrambled in the dark. Millions still do when it comes to "the China virus", "experimental vaccines" and many other dubious treatments and cures.

China Virus / Covid was a Planned Scam-Demic
An exercise in Killing folk / Scaring folk / Controlling folk / Mass Psychosis / Getting Folk to take Trial Experimental Drugs at their own Risk / Seeing how many daft things they could get folk to do & accept / Bring Forward Cashless society & lots More.

Looking Back How many daft Things did They have You doing & Believing ??

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4168 on: November 24, 2022, 10:00:54 PM »

An exercise in Killing folk / Scaring folk / Controlling folk / Mass Psychosis / Getting Folk to take Trial Experimental Drugs at their own Risk / Seeing how many daft things they could get folk to do & accept / Bring Forward Cashless society & lots More.

Preach it, brother!  You speak the truth, my friend.  Well stated!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4169 on: November 24, 2022, 10:59:32 PM »

Who are they and why do you give them so much credit?

My Mantra

When I am a Rational Decision Maker, I am Content.

When I do something Irrational, it Annoys me.

If I do something "Daft" it is because I Chose to, (like capitalizing the odd word to mock you).

I remain my own Man.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4170 on: November 26, 2022, 02:05:41 PM »
Who are they and why do you give them so much credit?

My Mantra

When I am a Rational Decision Maker, I am Content.

When I do something Irrational, it Annoys me.

If I do something "Daft" it is because I Chose to, (like capitalizing the odd word to mock you).

I remain my own Man.

Prime my dear Boy - please try harder to Mock me, Your random capitalization is an utterly pathetic attempt - Just like yourself most of the time

As for who "They" are it matters Not.

They had You & millions of Others Performing Daft Thing out in Public.
You wore a Face Nappy - FFS

You Went Home at 10pm - because the China Virus can tell the Time.

You wore a Face Nappy to go into a restaurant to remove it when you sat down
only to put it back on when you stood up to go to toilet. Because the China Virus
Knew when you were sitting & eating or Standing to go to the Toilet. utter Stupidity.

You Lined Up for untested T.E.Vaccines that are completely Useless & in fact are
Proving in ever increasing No.s to have caused great Harm to many Sheep Like
who were Daft enough to Take Them.

They Closed off Certain Shopping Isles & shops - Because The China Virus would get you only in them isles & shops.

You forgo Seeing Family & Friends - Because the China Virus would get you.

They Closed Gym's & Parks because the China Virus hated Gym's & parks & would Definitely get You. Ha Ha Ha
Should I continue with what "they" had You Sheep Like Doing ??

"They" had you Believing The Virus came From a Bat or Food Market & Not the Grade 4 Bio weapons Lab 4miles away who were experimenting on SARS virus- Yeah great Thinking Boy.

Did you ever question yourself & the absolute Fuckwittery "They" had you Doing ??
As You Never Voiced any Doubt on Here - In fact the Total Opposite you were & do defend it. Jeez what a Fucking Fool.

Yet You Still have The Stupidity to Come on Here & Pretend You Didn't swallow the
Whole pack of Lies Hook,Line,Sinker & Fishing Rod.

IDIOT.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4171 on: November 26, 2022, 04:20:18 PM »
Prime my dear Boy - please try harder to Mock me, Your random capitalization is an utterly pathetic attempt - Just like yourself most of the time

As for who "They" are it matters Not.

They had You & millions of Others Performing Daft Thing out in Public.
You wore a Face Nappy - FFS

You Went Home at 10pm - because the China Virus can tell the Time.

You wore a Face Nappy to go into a restaurant to remove it when you sat down
only to put it back on when you stood up to go to toilet. Because the China Virus
Knew when you were sitting & eating or Standing to go to the Toilet. utter Stupidity.

You Lined Up for untested T.E.Vaccines that are completely Useless & in fact are
Proving in ever increasing No.s to have caused great Harm to many Sheep Like
who were Daft enough to Take Them.

They Closed off Certain Shopping Isles & shops - Because The China Virus would get you only in them isles & shops.

You forgo Seeing Family & Friends - Because the China Virus would get you.

They Closed Gym's & Parks because the China Virus hated Gym's & parks & would Definitely get You. Ha Ha Ha
Should I continue with what "they" had You Sheep Like Doing ??

"They" had you Believing The Virus came From a Bat or Food Market & Not the Grade 4 Bio weapons Lab 4miles away who were experimenting on SARS virus- Yeah great Thinking Boy.

Did you ever question yourself & the absolute Fuckwittery "They" had you Doing ??
As You Never Voiced any Doubt on Here - In fact the Total Opposite you were & do defend it. Jeez what a Fucking Fool.

Yet You Still have The Stupidity to Come on Here & Pretend You Didn't swallow the
Whole pack of Lies Hook,Line,Sinker & Fishing Rod.

IDIOT.

I wrote a sensible response to your nonsense, but deleted it when I realized it was pointless to try to have a rationale discussion with you.

Don't bother replying.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4172 on: November 26, 2022, 04:49:49 PM »
I wrote a sensible response to your nonsense, but deleted it when I realized it was pointless to try to have a rationale discussion with you.

Don't bother replying.

Ahhh is my dear Boy prime upset that I belittled him by pointing Just a few fact Facts
You Could annot deny or refute the Stupidity that you did & believed to be true
The only Nonsense is what you were doing & told to do by Them.

All of the things I wrote are True Facts They had you Dim Sheep Like doing ,
You may wish to Pretend it Didn't Happen & That you were so Scared / Gullible to go a long with it.

Only it did Happen & You did Get Taken for a Fool & went along with making yourself look like a Fool.

Oh Dear more Fool You dear Boy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4173 on: November 26, 2022, 05:38:45 PM »

Don't bother replying.

“We will continue to be your single source of truth,” and that, “Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth.”

Can you imagine any leader of a democratic country saying that 3 years ago while commanding all citizens to stay home?

Then there're governors like Newsom and Whitmer, whose edicts and similar commandments were so capricious, disruptive, and destructive; the outrageous demands of teacher's unions; C-19 jabs required for college classes by Zoom; a pliant media towing the CDC's line.

"They" aren't hard to identify.  I don't think it's about giving them credit; it's about recognizing how destructive their policies, laws, and authoritative impulses were.

C-19 came through my house of five in October 2020 - I didn't even get the sniffles.  I got the useless C-19 jabs a year and a half ago thinking that I'd need them to fly and go to bars and restaurants in Portland.  Nope.  Put on the mask outside the bar/restaurant, walk to your table, and remove the mask.  10 seconds of Halloween without the trick or treating. 

In late 2020 in Los Angeles, 3% of new infections were traced to bars and restaurants, while 7% were traced to gov't offices - so THEY closed the bars and restaurants and kept the gov't offices open.  Follow the science.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4174 on: November 26, 2022, 05:46:18 PM »
“We will continue to be your single source of truth,” and that, “Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth.”

Can you imagine any leader of a democratic country saying that 3 years ago while commanding all citizens to stay home?

Then there're governors like Newsom and Whitmer, whose edicts and similar commandments were so capricious, disruptive, and destructive; the outrageous demands of teacher's unions; C-19 jabs required for college classes by Zoom; a pliant media towing the CDC's line.

"They" aren't hard to identify.  I don't think it's about giving them credit; it's about recognizing how destructive their policies, laws, and authoritative impulses were.

C-19 came through my house of five in October 2020 - I didn't even get the sniffles.  I got the useless C-19 jabs a year and a half ago thinking that I'd need them to fly and go to bars and restaurants in Portland.  Nope.  Put on the mask outside the bar/restaurant, walk to your table, and remove the mask.  10 seconds of Halloween without the trick or treating. 

In late 2020 in Los Angeles, 3% of new infections were traced to bars and restaurants, while 7% were traced to gov't offices - so THEY closed the bars and restaurants and kept the gov't offices open.  Follow the science.

Newsom's state had skate parks filled with sand and people arrested on beaches during covid.

This was the EXACT opposite of what should have happened.  His state's real estate was idea for combating covid - going outside, getting sun and vitamin D, exercise, space, etc.

He fucked it all up.
Y