Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 739134 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4225 on: December 07, 2022, 07:15:37 AM »
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4226 on: December 07, 2022, 01:22:18 PM »
Indicted?  ::)

Guilty?  OK, sentence away.

All businesses give top-level employees illegal perks.  Heck, I wasn’t even top level at one of the top ten largest insurance companies in the world but received lots of undocumented perks.

But the jurisdiction wouldn’t get any press from going after big pharma, big tech, big oil, or financial corps doing business in NYC for illegal perks.  They believe that they landed a whale, but it’s actually a trout.

Sometimes when a law is broken it goes unnoticed sometimes it does not.

Publication 15-B (2022), Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits
For use in 2022

For example:
Benefits not allowed. A cafeteria plan can't include the following benefits discussed in section 2.
Archer MSAs. See Accident and Health Benefits in section 2.
Athletic facilities.
De minimis (minimal) benefits.
Educational assistance.
Employee discounts.
Employer-provided cell phones.
Lodging on your business premises.
Meals.
No-additional-cost services.
Retirement planning services.
Transportation (commuting) benefits.
Tuition reduction.
Working condition benefits.
It also can't include scholarships or fellowships (discussed in Pub. 970).
https://www.irs.gov/publications/p15b

When Free Isn’t Free: Your Guide to Fringe Benefits at Work
July 8, 2021

Excerpt:

Is it illegal to receive fringe benefits?
Not all at all—some may even be required by law (more on that in a moment). However, the failure to appropriately report taxable fringe benefits as income may be illegal.

Do I have to pay tax on all of my fringe benefits?
This is where things get tricky. Here’s your rule of thumb: A fringe benefit is taxable unless the law specifically excludes it (or if the employee pays for the value of the item).

Whose job is it to report fringe benefits?
Typically, the burden falls to the employer: Taxable fringe benefits must be included on an employee’s Form W-2 each year.

Phew... you got lucky here. It is mostly up to your employer to report taxable fringe benefits.

https://news.bloombergtax.com/daily-tax-report/when-free-isnt-free-your-guide-to-fringe-benefits-at-work

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4227 on: December 07, 2022, 02:12:58 PM »
No, DeSantis poll numbers and popularity is going to do that.   :)

You don’t like DeSantis either, Benito

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4228 on: December 07, 2022, 04:38:42 PM »
You don’t like DeSantis either, Benito

You don't know what I like dumb ass.  But I'm glad you stay awake at night thinking about it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4229 on: December 07, 2022, 04:39:53 PM »
More documents that Trumpy hoarded has been found in a storage unit.  LOL!

So much #winning.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4230 on: December 07, 2022, 05:31:38 PM »
Good news, you are finally seeing this person's true colors.
It's the same with democrats always trying to tear down the Constitution, they can all suck a dick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4231 on: December 07, 2022, 07:24:07 PM »
Where was it ever stated that Trumpy himself was on trial?  <-- that is what a trial is/was since you don't know the difference.

No one said Trumpy was indicted.  Obviously, you didn't get mommy to read that article and posting out for you.  It shows.  Try again.

Then why else would you post another TDS article you imbecile. You got caught and again you’re trying to cover up your lie

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4232 on: December 07, 2022, 08:24:20 PM »
Then why else would you post another TDS article you imbecile. You got caught and again you’re trying to cover up your lie

It is their bed and they've shit in it.  Since they are prone to telling a lie, they can just as easily lie in that bed.  Let their pets fall upon them without mercy.  After all the filth and decay of their chosen leaders I would not lift even the middle finger to wave them off to Hell.    They deserve the just recompense of their crimes against the civilized world. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4233 on: December 08, 2022, 06:10:49 AM »

Please list "the lie" that I told.  While you are at it, you can also explain why posting facts about Trumpy consists of TDS?  Show us how that little mind of yours works.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4234 on: December 08, 2022, 06:12:27 AM »
It is their bed and they've shit in it.  Since they are prone to telling a lie, they can just as easily lie in that bed.  Let their pets fall upon them without mercy.  After all the filth and decay of their chosen leaders I would not lift even the middle finger to wave them off to Hell.    They deserve the just recompense of their crimes against the civilized world.

Or you can just eat shit like you do day in and day out you pathetic cripple. 
Which is exactly what you are going to do anyway whether you like it or not.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4235 on: December 08, 2022, 09:49:46 AM »
Or you can just eat shit like you do day in and day out you pathetic cripple. 
Which is exactly what you are going to do anyway whether you like it or not.

You will squeal like the pig you are when your pets come for their bacon, little man, LOL!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4236 on: December 08, 2022, 10:16:42 AM »
You will squeal like the pig you are when your pets come for their bacon, little man, LOL!

You must be drinking out of your bedpan again.  Isn’t it time for them to park by the window so you can see the reallllll world passing you by?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4237 on: December 08, 2022, 11:26:52 AM »
More documents that Trumpy hoarded has been found in a storage unit.  LOL!

So much #winning.

What is weird about this is that it was Trump's own lawyers that found the two classified documents in one of Trump's storage units in Florida. It isn't clear why they would contact the DOJ with this information. Any ideas?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4238 on: December 08, 2022, 11:36:09 AM »
It's the same with democrats always trying to tear down the Constitution, they can all suck a dick.

I agree that anyone seeking to abolish (tear down) the U.S. Constitution is wrong. If changes to the Constitution need to be made, Article V of the Constitution provides two ways to propose amendments to the document. Amendments may be proposed either by the Congress, through a joint resolution passed by a two-thirds vote, or by a convention called by Congress in response to applications from two-thirds of the state legislatures.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4239 on: December 08, 2022, 01:12:16 PM »
What is weird about this is that it was Trump's own lawyers that found the two classified documents in one of Trump's storage units in Florida. It isn't clear why they would contact the DOJ with this information. Any ideas?

Along with swords and wrestling belts.  LOL!   No word yet if they found the photoshop poster of his head on Rocky's body.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4240 on: December 08, 2022, 02:36:50 PM »
Please list "the lie" that I told.  While you are at it, you can also explain why posting facts about Trumpy consists of TDS?  Show us how that little mind of yours works.

Go live with me here (or anywhere) and let’s air it out and I’ll tell you exactly how you lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4241 on: December 08, 2022, 02:39:11 PM »

Kinda like when he put classified documents down the toilet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4242 on: December 08, 2022, 02:47:16 PM »
Go live with me here (or anywhere) and let’s air it out and I’ll tell you exactly how you lie.

List the "lie".

This is a perfect example of you making shit up and can't defend  your own words.  Exactly why no one is wasting time on a retarded oompa-loompa.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4243 on: December 08, 2022, 03:30:12 PM »
List the "lie".

This is a perfect example of you making shit up and can't defend  your own words.  Exactly why no one is wasting time on a retarded oompa-loompa.

The fact you lied about posting that article then when I pointed out, it had nothing to do with Trump being part of the investigation, your words were “did I said he had anything to do with the investigation”

Look, liar. You know exactly why you posted it because you thought it had something to do with Trump himself then you went and fucking denied it. You’re a liar.

And then you lied about DeSantis, I believe your words were “ you don’t know who I like her who I don’t like” long ago you were talking shit about DeSantis and how do you think how shitty he was running Florida. Another fucking lie from you. Lurker you like the rest of the fucking liberals. Nothing but cowards positions or their agenda by the way, have you denounced that Peto clothing brand yet? No, you haven’t or any other liberal on here

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4244 on: December 08, 2022, 04:51:40 PM »
The fact you lied about posting that article then when I pointed out, it had nothing to do with Trump being part of the investigation, your words were “did I said he had anything to do with the investigation”

Look, liar. You know exactly why you posted it because you thought it had something to do with Trump himself then you went and fucking denied it. You’re a liar.

And then you lied about DeSantis, I believe your words were “ you don’t know who I like her who I don’t like” long ago you were talking shit about DeSantis and how do you think how shitty he was running Florida. Another fucking lie from you. Lurker you like the rest of the fucking liberals. Nothing but cowards positions or their agenda by the way, have you denounced that Peto clothing brand yet? No, you haven’t or any other liberal on here

:D

You just contradicted yourself retard.  Can you show you where I said it something to do with Trumpy?  Remember you just said I stated it didn’t.  Please argue with yourself some more.  Hahahaha

Are you descended from illiterate mayonnaise?  Because that is the intellect level you show every day.

The only lie you have exposed is the one you just did.    Please continue this meltdown. It’s very funny.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4245 on: December 09, 2022, 07:03:49 AM »
You must be drinking out of your bedpan again.  Isn’t it time for them to park by the window so you can see the reallllll world passing you by?

You're such a bhanky.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4246 on: December 09, 2022, 10:00:46 AM »
You're such a bhanky.

You are less than that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4247 on: December 09, 2022, 12:57:24 PM »
You are less than that.

bhanky boy.  Get used to it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4248 on: December 09, 2022, 06:59:26 PM »

bhanky boy.  Get used to it.

Cripple boy still with nothing original or witty.  Obviously your handicap defects are not limited to just physical in nature.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4249 on: December 09, 2022, 07:34:25 PM »
Cripple boy still with nothing original or witty.  Obviously your handicap defects are not limited to just physical in

My IQ is approximately 80.  What's your excuse you rabid bhanky boy blunder.    I have no problem admitting I am not very smart.   You remind of when I was a child and others would make fun of me.  My brothers and sisters would look after me as best they could but there were times I was pushed too far and would lose it and defend myself. 

I am an adult now. Now I would simply have put your dumbass in jail.   bhanky.