Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 739241 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4400 on: January 17, 2023, 05:46:44 PM »
What did you expect from the clown? All credit, but no blame.   ;D

He didn't contribute anything.

---
Republicans Deride Trump's Boast He Swayed Speaker Vote For Kevin McCarthy: Report.

Republican holdouts against making Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) speaker of the House earlier this month derided former President Donald Trump’s attempt to take credit for the lawmaker’s eventual victory, ABC News reported Friday.

Trump crowed that he “greatly helped” McCarthy finally win the position as speaker. “I did the country a big favor!” Trump gushed on his Truth Social platform following reports he worked the phones to get some movement before the hard-fought 15th and final vote.

McCarthy thanked Trump after his victory with a video clip that Trump then posted on Truth Social.

“He was with me from the beginning,” McCarthy said. “He was all in. He would call me, and he would call others.” He credited Trump with “helping get those final votes.”

But Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.), a staunch McCarthy foe, told ABC News that “President Trump had no influence on the votes, myself or any of my colleagues.”

Good said he finally voted for McCarthy only when it “became clear that it was inevitable that Mr. McCarthy was going to become speaker, and I saw no reason to prolong that through the weekend.”

Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.) also told ABC that Trump “didn’t have anything” to do with his ultimate decision to back McCarthy. “In fact, I disagreed with him getting involved” in the battle, Norman said.

Both Good and Norman were among the initial five members of the informal “Never Kevin” group opposed to McCarthy, ABC noted. The group eventually grew to 20 House Republicans.

Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.) also insisted that Trump had nothing to do with his eventual vote for McCarthy.

“My decision was based on the voters of Montana and to support the Constitution,” Rosendale said. “I was meeting and listening to my constituents, and my effort was always focused on making sure we had a much more open process.”

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) dodged the question of Trump’s effect on the vote, telling ABC: “I’m just ready to go forward together.”

Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) insisted that Trump “certainly had influence in the process.” He was the only lawmaker who spoke to ABC who took that position, the network noted.

Whether or not Trump turned the vote for McCarthy is important to Republicans’ perception of Trump’s continuing influence in the party.

The initial feeble support for McCarthy was a blow to Trump, who had supported the lawmaker for speaker. He even appeared to back off his endorsement as McCarthy was defeated in vote after vote.

Just days before McCarthy won, Trump appeared to let him twist in the wind after he’d lost three rounds of votes. Asked on NBC News if he would continue to support the California Republican, Trump responded: “Let’s see what happens.”

He added: “I got everybody calling me wanting my support.”

Once McCarthy won, Trump grabbed the credit.
---

If it were Matt Schlaap he would have grabbed his cock.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4401 on: January 18, 2023, 08:03:56 PM »
What did you expect from the clown? All credit, but no blame.   ;D

He didn't contribute anything.

I read this part and thought you had an epiphany, then I realized your TDS was flowing like your period.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4402 on: January 19, 2023, 06:10:51 AM »
I read this part and thought you had an epiphany, then I realized your TDS was flowing like your period.

I read this and realized your TDfS was flowing... like the edema to your cankles.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4403 on: January 20, 2023, 12:20:38 PM »
Soooooo muchhhhhhh #winning!

If this was a legitimate lawsuit, then why withdraw it?  Hmm?  Anyone?  Surely there is a reason? 

Good times!!

---
Donald Trump withdraws lawsuit against New York Attorney General Letitia James.

Less than a day after receiving a warning from a federal judge, former President Donald Trump has withdrawn his lawsuit against New York Attorney General Letitia James.

The withdrawal came in a brief document filed Friday morning with U.S. District Judge Donald Middlebrooks, who late Thursday warned Trump's legal team that the lawsuit appeared to verge on frivolous.

"Plaintiff, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, by and through his undersigned counsel and pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 41(a)(1)(A)(i), hereby voluntarily dismisses his claims in this action against Defendant, LETITIA JAMES, without prejudice," the letter said.

Trump's lawsuit against the AG had sought to shield Trump's revocable trust from James, who has an ongoing $250 million civil suit that alleges fraudulent conduct at the Trump Organization. James has accused Trump and his family members of "grossly" inflating the former president's net worth by billions of dollars and of cheating lenders and others with false and misleading financial statements.

Trump, who has denied the allegations, has called the investigation by James, who is black, a politically motivated "witch hunt" by an attorney general he has called "racist."

Trump's suit against James accused her "intimidation and harassment" and of making repeated "attempts to steal, destroy or control all things Trump."

On Thursday, Middlebrooks ordered Trump and his attorney Alina Habba to pay fines of nearly $1 million after determining that Trump's 2022 lawsuit against Hillary Clinton was frivolous litigation meant only to "seek revenge."

MORE: Trump sues New York AG Letitia James after she sued him for $250M

Trump had sued Clinton in March 2022, for allegedly "acting in concert" with top FBI leadership to invent what became known as the Russia investigation into interference in the 2016 election. Trump had argued that the Russia probe was "prolonged and exacerbated by the presence of a small faction of Clinton loyalists who were well-positioned within the Department of Justice." Middlebrooks dismissed the lawsuit this past September.

In his Thursday opinion, the judge also cautioned Trump's attorneys that they could face sanctions over their lawsuit against James.

In the opinion, Middlebrooks called Trump "a prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries."

"He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process, and he cannot be seen as a litigant blindly following the advice of a lawyer. He knew full well the impact of his actions," Middlebrooks wrote.

---

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4404 on: January 20, 2023, 03:06:06 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/18/trump-facebook-meta-account

Trump pleads with Meta to restore Facebook account

I read the article.  He submitted a letter asking for reinstatement.  That isn't "pleading" for reinstatement. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4405 on: January 23, 2023, 12:40:26 PM »
It’s official: Trump’s tax cuts paid for themselves
The Washington Examiner ^ | January 20, 2023 | Stephen Moore
Posted on 1/23/2023, 3:32:43

How many times have you heard President Joe Biden or Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT) berate the Trump tax cuts as “a giveaway to the rich?”

Biden and congressional Democrats now want to let expire major planks of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, former President Donald Trump's signature domestic achievement, particularly the incentives for American businesses to invest more here at home.

We now have incontrovertible evidence that after five years since they took effect, the Trump tax rate cuts of 2017 raised revenues over this time period. For full disclosure, I should note that I worked with fellow economists Larry Kudlow, Arthur Laffer, and Kevin Hassett together on that plan, which went into effect on Jan. 1, 2018.

The latest Congressional Budget Office report released earlier this month calculated that the federal government collected $4.9 trillion of federal revenue last year. This was up — ready for this? — almost $1.5 trillion since 2017, the year before the tax cuts became law.

In other words, revenues were up 40% in five years. The evidence through the first three years of the tax cut finds that the share of taxes paid by the wealthiest 1% rose as well. So much for this being a tax giveaway for the rich.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4406 on: January 23, 2023, 04:59:10 PM »
They were all full of shit.  Just by doubling the standard deduction helped all of the lower earners who don't have enough write offs to use the long form.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4407 on: January 24, 2023, 05:34:29 PM »
It’s official: Trump’s tax cuts paid for themselves
The Washington Examiner ^ | January 20, 2023 | Stephen Moore
Posted on 1/23/2023, 3:32:43

How many times have you heard President Joe Biden or Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT) berate the Trump tax cuts as “a giveaway to the rich?”

Biden and congressional Democrats now want to let expire major planks of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, former President Donald Trump's signature domestic achievement, particularly the incentives for American businesses to invest more here at home.

We now have incontrovertible evidence that after five years since they took effect, the Trump tax rate cuts of 2017 raised revenues over this time period. For full disclosure, I should note that I worked with fellow economists Larry Kudlow, Arthur Laffer, and Kevin Hassett together on that plan, which went into effect on Jan. 1, 2018.

The latest Congressional Budget Office report released earlier this month calculated that the federal government collected $4.9 trillion of federal revenue last year. This was up — ready for this? — almost $1.5 trillion since 2017, the year before the tax cuts became law.

In other words, revenues were up 40% in five years. The evidence through the first three years of the tax cut finds that the share of taxes paid by the wealthiest 1% rose as well. So much for this being a tax giveaway for the rich.

Yet President Biden and Democrats continue to lie about it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4408 on: January 25, 2023, 09:45:37 AM »
More #winning

---
Donald Trump ends another legal challenge to N.Y. attorney general probe.

Donald Trump has ended his appeal of a court ruling that let New York state's attorney general investigate his real estate business and eventually file a $250 million civil fraud lawsuit against the former U.S. president.

A stipulation of voluntary dismissal signed by Trump's lawyer Alina Habba and a lawyer for state Attorney General Letitia James was filed on Tuesday with the federal appeals court in Manhattan. No reason was given.

Trump had been appealing a ruling last May by U.S. District Judge Brenda Sannes in Syracuse, New York, that found "no evidence" James had acted in bad faith or out of political bias by probing asset valuations at the Trump Organization.

The dismissal followed Trump's withdrawal on Friday of a lawsuit in federal court in Florida seeking to block James' office from obtaining materials from his private trust.

A day earlier, the judge in the Florida case imposed $937,989 of sanctions against Trump and Habba for filing a "completely frivolous" lawsuit accusing Hillary Clinton and other Democrats of trying to rig the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Trump, a Republican, beat Clinton in that election.

Habba did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

James, also a Democrat, said she was pleased Trump withdrew both cases. "We have a legitimate legal case against him and his organization, and we cannot be bullied or dissuaded from pursuing it," she said in a statement.

The attorney general's lawsuit last September accused Trump of lying to banks and insurers for a decade about asset values and his net worth, in part to save money on loans and insurance.

On Jan. 6, New York state judge Arthur Engoron rejected Trump's bid to dismiss the case.

He declined to impose sanctions against Trump for arguments including that James was pursuing a political "witch hunt," but said "sophisticated defense counsel should have known better."

Trump's adult children Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka are also defendants in James' lawsuit. They and their father have until Thursday to formally answer the complaint.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4409 on: January 25, 2023, 02:48:47 PM »
This tread should be retired as it is no longer relevant.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4410 on: January 25, 2023, 03:45:50 PM »

WAIT!!!!!   He is winning at something.

How?  I don't know.  Miss half the tournament and still #win?  Maybe #winning is also the same as #cheating.

---
Former President Donald Trump claimed victory against "many fine golfers" in the Trump International Golf Club's Senior Championship, despite reportedly missing one day of the tournament to attend the funeral of his mega supporter Lynnette "Diamond" Hardaway.

"A great honor to have won the Senior Club Championship at Trump International Golf Club, one of the best courses in the Country, in Palm Beach County, Florida," Trump wrote on his social media platform, Truth.

According to The Daily Mail, Trump's competitors were surprised when they showed up to the course on Sunday only to find that the former president had claimed a five-stroke lead. Trump, according to the report, was claiming that an earlier round would count for his score in lieu of him having missed the start of the tournament.

Trump paid his respects to Hardaway, part of the "Diamond and Silk" duo, during a service for her in  Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday. In a statement to The Daily Beast, Steven Chung, a Trump spokesperson, appeared to confirm the scoring change.

As for his part, Trump added that he was publicly boasting about his exploit, because "in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher."

During his presidency, Trump was known for spending many weekends at his Trump-owned golf courses. At multiple points, he golfed more than President Barack Obama did during his time in office, a fact that Trump repeatedly complained about at the time.

Trump's golf prowess has also been called into question. Sportswriter Rick Reilly lit into the president in a book devoted to how Trump's alleged cheating was par for the course for the rest of his personality.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning da do Don Ron
« Reply #4411 on: January 30, 2023, 01:32:06 AM »
Da Do Don Ron

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/28/donald-trump-2024-campaign-trail

Trump says he is ‘more angry’ than ever as he tries to revive White House bid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/29/desantis-trump-2024-white-house-bid
Ron DeSantis prepares for 2024 White House bid as Trump hits campaign trail

"Fasten your seatbelts, it is going to be a bumpy night (ride) for the next 1 1/2 years or so.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4412 on: January 30, 2023, 05:21:15 PM »
#winning

---
Trump 2016 Campaign NDA Settlement Can’t Be Kept Secret, Judge Says.

Former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign must disclose the amount of money it would pay to settle a long-running court fight with a former staffer over its nondisclosure agreements, if it wants to go ahead with the deal, a judge ruled.

Lawyers for the Trump campaign and Jessica Denson reached a deal earlier this month to end the former worker’s challenge to the validity of agreements that staffers, volunteers, and contractors had to sign to work on Trump’s 2016 presidential bid.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4413 on: January 30, 2023, 05:23:29 PM »
Soon to be #winning dismissed.

Hard to believe he still finds courts that will hear his bullshit.

---
Former President Donald Trump is suing journalist Bob Woodward for releasing recordings of interviews that he gave to the journalist in 2019 and 2020, claiming he never agreed to those tapes being shared with the public.

In a lawsuit filed Monday against Woodward, Simon & Schuster Inc., and the publisher’s parent company Paramount Global, Trump claimed that although he had given Woodward consent to record their conversations “for the sole purpose of a book,” that didn’t extend to packaging those recordings as an audiobook.

“This case centers on Mr. Woodward’s systematic usurpation, manipulation, and exploitation of audio of President Trump,” Trump’s lawyers wrote.

The complaint alleges violations of Trump’s copyright interests and accuses Woodward and the publisher of unjustly profiting from the tapes. Trump is seeking just under $50 million in damages, a figure his lawyers calculated assuming Woodward would sell two million copies of the audiobook at a download price of $24.99.

Woodward and representatives for Simon & Schuster and Paramount Global did not immediately respond to emailed requests for comment.

Trump participated in 19 interviews in-person or by phone with Woodward between December 2019 and August 2020, as well as in 2016 when he was still a candidate, according to the complaint. Woodward’s book, Rage, was published a month after the last interview. In October 2022, Simon & Schuster released the audiobook of the recordings, The Trump Tapes.

‘Done Voluntarily’

The case also accuses Woodward of misrepresenting at least one of their exchanges in the audiobook by editing out portions of the full interview. Trump had publicly complained about the recordings before, posting on his Truth Social platform shortly after the audiobook came out that he had never given Woodward permission. The Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist addressed the claim at the time, telling CNN that “they were done voluntarily” and “it was all on the record.”

Trump’s attorneys, Robert Garson and Yanina Zilberman, filed the case in the Pensacola division of the US District Court for the Northern District of Florida. Trump, whose Mar-a-Lago estate is in Palm Beach County, has typically filed lawsuits in his home court, the Southern District of Florida. He’s claiming jurisdiction in Pensacola because he’s a Florida resident and the defendants generally do business there.

The Pensacola division’s three judges who handle civil cases are all Republican nominees – T. Kent Wetherell II, who was nominated by Trump; M. Casey Rodgers, confirmed under former President George W. Bush; and Senior Judge Roger Vinson, who was nominated by former President Ronald Reagan and takes a smaller caseload.

The case was assigned to Vinson.

Track Record

Trump has a long track record of going to court over media coverage and commentary he doesn’t like. He has a pending $475 million defamation lawsuit against CNN over how he’s been characterized in network broadcasts. A federal judge in Florida hasn’t ruled yet on CNN’s motion to dismiss the case.

In 2020, his campaign filed libel suits against the Washington Post, New York Times, and CNN over opinion pieces related to the Russia investigation. A judge has yet to rule on the Post’s motion to dismiss, the latter two were tossed out by judges in New York and Georgia. A case he filed against the Times and his niece Mary Trump over reporting on his taxes is pending.

Before he became president, Trump lost a defamation case against journalist Timothy O’Brien, who is now senior executive editor at Bloomberg Opinion, over a 2005 biography that described him as a millionaire, not a billionaire. Separate from the cases that actually ended up in court, the Columbia Journalism Review offered an exhaustive catalog of instances when Trump or his lawyers had threatened journalists and news outlets.

The suit comes as Trump mounts a 2024 White House comeback bid. This past weekend, he visited early primary voting states New Hampshire and South Carolina as he seeks to shore up GOP support.

The suit alleges that Trump has been “harmed” by the recordings. Some of the recordings discuss topics including Trump’s correspondence with North Korea Leader Kim Jong Un and also his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic in its early days.

The case is Donald J. Trump v. Simon & Schuster et al., 3:23-cv-02333, US District Court, Northern District of Florida (Pensacola).
---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4414 on: January 31, 2023, 04:20:38 AM »

Yet it's you, filthy pedos and other libtards, who keep bumping and reviving this thread.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Trump = Winning da do don ron
« Reply #4415 on: January 31, 2023, 12:54:26 PM »
are you saying Mr Trump is no longer winning  i.e. he is losing?

I am saying that it's you, filthy pedos and other libtards, who keep bumping and reviving this thread.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4416 on: January 31, 2023, 02:10:58 PM »

why does it matter who keeps  "bumping and reviving this thread" ?

Why keep bumping and reviving this thread if you believe it "should be retired as it is no longer relevant"?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4417 on: January 31, 2023, 02:53:33 PM »
did I say that?

I didn't say you did, but if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4418 on: January 31, 2023, 02:58:46 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4419 on: January 31, 2023, 04:25:14 PM »
are you saying Mr Trump is no longer winning  i.e. he is losing?
It would seem that morons like yourself keep Trump more relevant than he should be. liberals are the ones that keep his name in their fuckin mouths!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4420 on: February 01, 2023, 02:12:25 PM »
When did you start believing Mr Trump is no longer relevant?

Perhaps in your world?  I live in America and Mr. Trump is the best President we have had in my lifetime.  He is relevant to our Nations well being.  That is enough for me and mine.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4421 on: February 03, 2023, 10:16:17 PM »
Perhaps in your world?  I live in America and Mr. Trump is the best President we have had in my lifetime.  He is relevant to our Nations well being.  That is enough for me and mine.

Where Do you live?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4422 on: February 05, 2023, 01:42:22 PM »
Sooooooo muchhhhhhh #winnniiiinnnnggggggggg!!!

Well, not really.   :D

[[SPOILER ALERT]] - You can expect the same results for the baseless lawsuits against CNN and Bob Woodward.

---

Trump 2020 Campaign Suit Against Washington Post Dismissed.

A defamation lawsuit by President Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign against the Washington Post was dismissed by a federal judge.  US District Judge Rudolph Contreras in Washington ruled Friday that the campaign failed to meet the legal standards for defamation claims over the two articles at issue in the March 2020 suit. One was about the report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and the other was about Trump’s 2020 campaign strategy.

Contreras said the campaign failed to show the writer of the Mueller piece acted with “actual malice.” General allegations of political bias weren’t enough, and there wasn’t evidence the writer knowingly or recklessly published false information, the judge wrote.

The second article was an opinion piece protected by the First Amendment, Contreras found.

Trump’s lawyers at the Dhillon Law Group didn’t immediately return requests for comment.

“We stand by our work and are pleased with the outcome of the ruling,” Post spokesperson Shani George said in an email.

The Trump campaign filed several lawsuits against media outlets in 2020; judges in New York and Georgia previously tossed out cases against the New York Times and CNN, respectively. The former president himself has a separate, more recent defamation case against CNN pending. He also earlier this week filed a lawsuit against veteran Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward, but that was a copyright rather than defamation suit.

Lawyers argued the Post case in December 2020 but it sat largely dormant for the next two years. Contreras explained that the delay was due to the elevation of two judges to which the case had been previously assigned: Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson and US Circuit Judge Florence Pan.

Contreras gave the campaign the option of trying to come back with a revised complaint against the Post within 30 days.

The case is Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. WP Company LLC, 1:20-cv-00626, US District Court, District of Columbia.

---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4423 on: February 06, 2023, 07:04:54 AM »
Sooooooo muchhhhhhh #winnniiiinnnnggggggggg!!!

Well, not really.   :D

[[SPOILER ALERT]] - You can expect the same results for the baseless lawsuits against CNN and Bob Woodward.

---

Trump 2020 Campaign Suit Against Washington Post Dismissed.

A defamation lawsuit by President Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign against the Washington Post was dismissed by a federal judge.  US District Judge Rudolph Contreras in Washington ruled Friday that the campaign failed to meet the legal standards for defamation claims over the two articles at issue in the March 2020 suit. One was about the report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, and the other was about Trump’s 2020 campaign strategy.

Contreras said the campaign failed to show the writer of the Mueller piece acted with “actual malice.” General allegations of political bias weren’t enough, and there wasn’t evidence the writer knowingly or recklessly published false information, the judge wrote.

The second article was an opinion piece protected by the First Amendment, Contreras found.

Trump’s lawyers at the Dhillon Law Group didn’t immediately return requests for comment.

“We stand by our work and are pleased with the outcome of the ruling,” Post spokesperson Shani George said in an email.

The Trump campaign filed several lawsuits against media outlets in 2020; judges in New York and Georgia previously tossed out cases against the New York Times and CNN, respectively. The former president himself has a separate, more recent defamation case against CNN pending. He also earlier this week filed a lawsuit against veteran Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward, but that was a copyright rather than defamation suit.

Lawyers argued the Post case in December 2020 but it sat largely dormant for the next two years. Contreras explained that the delay was due to the elevation of two judges to which the case had been previously assigned: Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson and US Circuit Judge Florence Pan.

Contreras gave the campaign the option of trying to come back with a revised complaint against the Post within 30 days.

The case is Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. WP Company LLC, 1:20-cv-00626, US District Court, District of Columbia.

---

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4424 on: February 06, 2023, 08:25:05 AM »
New poll on Biden-Trump 2024 rematch proves to be good news for former president
Biz Pac Review ^ | 2.6.23 | Kevin Haggerty
Posted on 2/6/2023, 11:13:32

The results of a new poll may favor former President Donald Trump in a rematch with President Joe Biden for 2024, but respondents’ opinion on the prospect of such a contest left the frontrunner calling out “corrupt, wrong, or incompetent” pollsters.

With more than a week remaining before former ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley officially announces her candidacy, Trump has remained the only player in the field for the Republicans for nearly three months. Should Biden run for reelection as many expect, the likelihood is strong they would face off once more and, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll, Trump has the advantage.

After asking just over 1,000 people between Jan. 27 and Feb. 1 who they would pick between the two, the former president had a three-point advantage over his successor at 48 to 45 percent. The gap was even more so in the case of the crucial independent vote that saw Trump up by nine points over Biden at 50 to 41 percent

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...