Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 13716 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Kanye “YE” West next?
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2022, 05:21:57 PM »
Bunch of lazy porchies

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2022, 04:07:00 AM »
No, he hasn’t.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2022, 04:44:19 AM »
Not that I'm aware of.

Also, the entire concept of treating discussion of Jewish topics as verboten works until it doesn't.

Then it really, really doesn't.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2022, 04:45:36 AM »
what about Candace Owens - they have been teaming up lately ??

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2022, 04:48:58 AM »
This is why the negro can't get ahead. Instead of standing unified, dumbasses go against each other.

D.L. Hughley condemns Kanye West’s anti-Semitic remarks: 'He sounds a lot like a white supremacist'

On his podcast, Cannon said Black people are the "true Hebrews" and talked about anti-Semitic conspiracy theories involving the Rothschild ... Wade and Shaq condemn his remarks

It's not really an issue of right or wrong.  We are all jackasses at some point in our history.  It's about a unified front like all groups do, esp the Js and Asians.

Negro will be sucking white dick until the end of time. At least the white man gave them access to white women.  I guess that's a plus.  :-\

Kanye is crafty but is still that brother from another planet.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2022, 04:52:54 AM »
Kanye is crafty but is still that brother from another planet.

Is it a flat planet?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2022, 04:57:28 AM »
I’m tired of seeing Shaq in TV commercials

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2022, 06:19:00 AM »
No you can’t criticize blacks or Jews in America. You can make criticisms about a group without hating everyone from said group, but most people don’t think like that.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2022, 06:37:37 AM »
He’s getting played like a fiddle by Candace Owens.  The CEO of Parler is her husband!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2022, 06:38:17 AM »
Anyways the real Jewish conspiracy is US support for Israel, but nobody here wants to acknowledge that

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2022, 07:05:54 AM »
Bollocks to this Antisemitic crap & Racist Fuckwittery

Any & all countries & races can be called out - why do jews think they
are different & exempt  ::)

They're Humans just like the rest of us.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2022, 07:49:42 AM »
Kanye is the Wiggs of mainstream social media. He's saying nothing I haven't been saying for the last 10 years he just has a much louder voice and deeper pockets and I'm much more raw, in depth and educated on the subject of Jewery and Israelites.

We are the real Jews, the original Hebrews. We can't be anti-shemitic because we are Shemitic.

Jew-ish people aka Khazars aka Edomites have a disproportionate control in media and business and they often leach onto the Israelite talent and drain them like parasites. I don't trust them because they're identity thieves and prolific liars and until this issue with stealing our identity is fixed and they admit it and apologize, then have can never break bread even though we related by blood.

God said, though shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. So I won't hate them but I'll have nothing to do with the ones that won't admit the truth!

Ron's alright though he's probably reported me to Mossad. 😚

There's one group you must not say anything against and they've successfully weaponized this against the world and have used the inflated holocaust to garner sympathy when there has been far greater atrocities within the last several hundred years. Furthermore, many of them were slave traders.

I told you all long ago, it's all about the real Jews and the fake ones. And as we continue to March towards the end of this empire, prophecy will be played out whether you like it or not.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2022, 07:55:59 AM »

The Holocaust was like ~75 years ago, I think them being sensitive to it is warranted.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2022, 07:59:28 AM »
The Holocaust was like ~75 years ago, I think them being sensitive to it is warranted.

6 million people had been proven a lie time and time again. They're a cunning and tricky group of people and have no problem using magik, lies, misdirection and any form of trickery to further their agenda. Read their Talmud...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2022, 08:00:15 AM »

Very recent event.

Same reason many Americans hate the Japanese. It's to soon to forgive.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2022, 08:01:40 AM »
Does anybody know where Dorian’s info comes from about the Holocaust involving a country club atmosphere with swimming pools and such? He sounds so confident and convinced this was the case.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2022, 08:08:41 AM »
6 million people had been proven a lie time and time again. They're a cunning and tricky group of people and have not problem using magik, lies, misdirection and any form of trickery to further their agenda. Read their Talmud...

I don’t really care to quibble about the numbers, whatever it was 6,000,000 or 600,000 or 60,000 … it was the systematic extermination of an group of people, and a horrific atrocity. It does receive an outsized amount of attention, likely due to strong presence of Jews in media and U.S. government.

Very recent event.

Same reason many Americans hate the Japanese. It's to soon to forgive.

I think you got that backwards, Americans put Japanese-American citizens into internment camps and nuked two different Japanese cities.  They’re the ones with the legitimate beef.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2022, 08:10:00 AM »
Thinking about it, the reason the Holocaust is still seen as so shocking is because it was perpetrated against white people. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2022, 08:44:22 AM »
Does anybody know where Dorian’s info comes from about the Holocaust involving a country club atmosphere with swimming pools and such? He sounds so confident and convinced this was the case.
David Cole (a Jewish man) put out a great documentary on the subject. A lot of camps were really work camps, it wasn’t until the end of the war with depleted resources and disease made conditions so bad. The US had their own Japanese concentration camps but it goes ignored.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2022, 08:47:03 AM »

I thought they were shapeshifters?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2022, 09:27:26 AM »
Wiggs: Have you read the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2022, 09:37:16 AM »
Wiggs: Have you read the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews?

Yes, I have  two of them on pdf. Disturbing read. They tried to destroy Farrakhan over those books back in the day. While Japhetic people (Caucasians) get all the blame for slavery, these fake Jews get off Scott free and their roles never mentioned. It's insane.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2022, 09:59:10 AM »
Yes, I have  two of them on pdf. Disturbing read. They tried to destroy Farrakhan over those books back in the day. While Japhetic people (Caucasians) get all the blame for slavery, these fake Jews get off Scott free and their roles never mentioned. It's insane.

Watch it with that "Scott free" stuff, brother...LOL!  Fuck the Turd-Worlders! America and her true Allies first and foremost.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2022, 10:10:58 AM »
I don’t really care to quibble about the numbers, whatever it was 6,000,000 or 600,000 or 60,000 … it was the systematic extermination of an group of people, and a horrific atrocity. It does receive an outsized amount of attention, likely due to strong presence of Jews in media and U.S. government.

I think you got that backwards, Americans put Japanese-American citizens into internment camps and nuked two different Japanese cities.  They’re the ones with the legitimate beef.

Executive order 9066 was put into action 2 months after Pearl Harbor. The nukes also happened after that initial bombing.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2022, 10:14:51 AM »
David Cole (a Jewish man) put out a great documentary on the subject. A lot of camps were really work camps, it wasn’t until the end of the war with depleted resources and disease made conditions so bad. The US had their own Japanese concentration camps but it goes ignored.

So these work camps had swimming pools? Still makes no sense