Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 13986 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Is Kanye “YE” West next?
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
To demonstrate hypocrisy and media demonization of people of European descent, Jeremy Kauffman shows 4 of the 1000s of media-approved headlines with the words "White" or "Whiteness" replaced with media-unapproved wording.

The media obviously approves of hatred against people of European descent or they would be outraged. They're not only not outraged, they are the biggest creeps, sleezes, and monsters behind anti-European speech. Disgusting.

More could learn from Jeremy Kauffman. As a people, you don't, through the media, ritually, perpetually, cruelly hate and attack all other peoples except your own(or be totally silent on the matter as to tacitly approve) and then blindly wonder why there's backlash against your group.

Still, you should be allowed to criticize all groups, including Whites, without a legalized mafia destroyed your life. Free speech isn't the problem, organized crime is.

Corporations shouldn't be able to oppress the citizenry in ways our own government can't, with the "we're the one group, out of all of humanity, that's beyond criticism" card.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2022, 10:30:17 AM »
Wiggs was right.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2022, 10:49:14 AM »
To demonstrate hypocrisy and media demonization of people of European descent, Jeremy Kauffman shows 4 of the 1000s of media-approved headlines with the words "White" or "Whiteness" replaced with media-unapproved wording.

The media obviously approves of hatred against people of European descent or they would be outraged. They're not only not outraged, they are the biggest creeps, sleezes, and monsters behind anti-European speech. Disgusting.

More could learn from Jeremy Kauffman. As a people, you don't, through the media, ritually, perpetually, cruelly hate and attack all other peoples except your own(or be totally silent on the matter as to tacitly approve) and then blindly wonder why there's backlash against your group.

Still, you should be allowed to criticize all groups, including Whites, without a legalized mafia destroyed your life. Free speech isn't the problem, organized crime is.

Corporations shouldn't be able to oppress the citizenry in ways our own government can't, with the "we're the one group, out of all of humanity, that's beyond criticism" card.

Spot on
Exactly Right - well stated.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2022, 10:58:19 AM »
Soon...
In the words of the great Mars..."This menace must be stopped!"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2022, 11:01:57 AM »
Soon...
In the words of the great Mars..."This menace must be stopped!"
In order to see who is in charge, look at who you cannot criticize.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2022, 11:13:29 AM »
COVID Got Em Crazy!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2022, 11:26:00 AM »
In order to see who is in charge, look at who you cannot criticize.

Very True.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2022, 12:16:46 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2022, 03:26:46 AM »
who’s that

Think about it ..............

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2022, 04:08:28 AM »
Hebrew-lite of peace.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2022, 05:08:37 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2022, 06:08:11 AM »

Interesting.

The CEO of one of the largest pharmacies in South Africa, a Jew, sent a memo to his management prohibiting employment of whites or promoting any whites currently employed.

It created a huge backslash and they are now being boycotted by their now lost white customers.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2022, 06:22:08 AM »
Interesting.

The CEO of one of the largest pharmacies in South Africa, a Jew, sent a memo to his management prohibiting employment of whites or promoting any whites currently employed.

It created a huge backslash and they are now being boycotted by their now lost white customers.
Destroying whites is more important to them than mere profits. They also have access to the printing presses and a mere boycott and lost customers won't sway them.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2022, 06:22:53 AM »
Interesting.

Do you reside in SA? Are you aware of Jewish power in SA?

Are you aware of why Jews meddle in the lives and even the thinking of blacks?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2022, 07:30:16 AM »

who is deciding who is jewish?.. its not like each and every one of these people have said to be practicing jews at some point....

baseless imo

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2022, 07:33:25 AM »
"Yes, two wrongs don't make a right?"  Oh really?  Allow me...

TWO BOMBS MADE IT STOP!

I lost relatives I will never meet in that war.  We ended it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2022, 07:59:20 AM »
Outside of the starvation techniques and the oven's that were roasting the Jews these were pretty much country clubs.

This is true, because most country clubs are filled with Jews, so it is just like one.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2022, 08:23:06 AM »

who is deciding who is jewish?.. its not like each and every one of these people have said to be practicing jews at some point....

baseless imo

Jews are a race. No one “decides” what race a person is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2022, 08:32:54 AM »
He's having a mental breakdown. Ala Britney Spears.
Can you guys imagine that kind of fame?
But....that's what they sign up for.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2022, 08:42:43 AM »
Won't try to necessarily pick sides or suggest that any one frame of thought is right, but I will add some things to the conversation. Some personal information, some regarding Kanye, some about Bipolar Disorder and some about freedom of speech. Happy to hear any thoughts against my viewpoints and sorry about the "Matt C"-grade post.

If there is some big and powerful Jewish cabal that runs the educational, entertainment, financial, law and media institutions, it certainly doesn't involve or benefit most every day Jewish people.

I'm Jewish and it hasn't gotten me an all-access pass to the greater things in life. I grew up as part of a very middle class family and we lived in a very average neighborhood in NYC (Hell's Kitchen for those familiar). I worked all of my life as a youth, holding meager jobs (tutor, waiter, telemarketer, bartender, bank teller) to earn money to spend on shit I didn't need. I attended universities like most others and had to pay for it by taking out student loans. I applied to some big name institutions and many of the big name universities rejected me (Harvard & Yale), but I did manage to get into Columbia & NYU, none of it had to do with namesake as my last name is Greek (Jewish/Israeli mother - Greek father) and I rarely used my Jewish last name as it would involve having 2 last names to my signature. In terms of my career, I had to apply to a multitude of accounting institutions for work and didn't get my first picks. If ever I had to use a lawyer, I needed to pay for their services. Most synagogues I would attend would have a fit due to my personal preference in clothing and/or romantic interests. Over the years when I've gone to Israel, I've gotten spit on by other "strictly observing" Jews. I can go on and on about how merely being Jewish hasn't gotten me shit. Heck, even Ron takes FOREVER to respond to my private messages. Is it because I'm gay and don't wear the yarmulke everywhere I go? Who knows. I also know many Jewish people that are not doing well in terms of their personal finances and are barely holding it together. While some Jewish people appear to be doing very well, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives.

I don't have a problem with Kanye West. I think he is a very talented musician. He has had his own share of experiences with record label owners and their respective legal teams. There could definitely be much truth to what he has experienced. Black people have for centuries been exploited. First it was to work the fields and build this nation. They were also used as house slaves to tend to their masters. Then it evolved to roles that were not as obvious as they were then used for entertainment purposes (NBA, NFL, Music, Movies). They've also been used as pawns to spark civil unrest, as we saw in the Black Lives Matter group that was mainly funded by George Soros. We also saw how they were made to follow a false idol in the form of George Floyd, which lead to looting and riots. In the present "woke" society we live in, they also use black people to make a point regarding corporations being prejudice or racially insensitive. Sadly, they have been manipulated so often over the ages and I do think it's wrong that they continue to be exploited. I've never liked the disgusting exploitation that this country has had towards black people. That said, I also see that many countries worldwide have done and continue to do the same. Kanye has made some valid points about the practices he and his brand have been subjected to. He is also a grown man that can read, hire a good lawyer and isn't forced to sign contracts unless he feels it is a sound decision. You do in fact sign your life on the dotted line and no one forced him to do so. Whether the practices have been in his best interests is beyond the point, as these companies are not out to benefit Kanye, but instead to benefit their bottom line.

I also believe Kanye does suffer from Bipolar Disorder Type 1 with manic episodes. For those unfamiliar with Bipolar Disorder Type 1, people with this condition tend to fluctuate between phases of what's known as "mania" and depression. More times than not, they tend to live in a depressed state and on occasion will experience a manic episode, that can be short lived (few weeks at a time), but in some instances can last for a few months. Sometimes, they can also be at baseline with no mania or depression, but these periods of normalcy tend to be short-lived.

Mania can be described as a state that typically last for at least 7 days or more and typically consists of:
  • Grandiose thoughts (delusions of grandeur, paranoia, thinking you have a special connection with God etc.)
  • Being highly verbose in a way that makes it difficult for others to follow your point
  • Needing very little sleep at night to the point where you can go many nights without sleep and still feel incredibly energetic
  • Doing things highly out of character that can lead to family and legal troubles
  • Becoming hypersexual (high-risk sex with strangers)
  • Taking part in reckless spending (type of spending that can lead you to draining your entire bank account or taking part in extravagant impulse buys)
These "manic" events can be precipitated by insomnia (lack of sleep) and just as they present for weeks at a time can also randomly dissipate in intensity and result with the person switching to a depressive state. In individuals with Bipolar Disorder, sleeping too much (hypersomnia) can precipitate depression. Sometimes, these manic episodes can lead to hospitalization or incarceration. None of this is taken from any internet source, just random facts I've gathered over the years as I enjoy reading about medical conditions. So feel free to dissect and clear up any misinformation on my part.

These individuals typically need treatment with a combination of mood stabilizers (antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, Lithium etc) and agents that can also prevent mania, while also simultaneously treating their depression. Some drugs can do all 3 (prevent mania, treat depression and stabilize their moods) as in the case of Lithium and some antipsychotics. Individuals with Bipolar Disorder must have strict compliance with their meds or else shit can get pretty crazy.

I think Kanye has been "off his meds" for a while and what we are seeing is a combination of a manic episode plus the fact that he is finally breaking out of his shell and speaking his mind on topics that he feels need to be shared. Again. I don't think that much of what he has experienced has been false. On the contrary, most black entertainers have been exploited for ages, regardless of it being by the hands of an Anglo-Saxon person, versus a person of Jewish decent versus other black people (Sean Combs, Jay Z, Damon Dash, Anthony Johnson etc) taking part in the exploitation process is beyond the point.

What I don't want is for Kanye to be censored. Let the man speak his mind. If he doesn't like Jews, let him say his part. What we as a society shouldn't do is to allow for his words to lead people to violence against Jews or any other racial/social group.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2022, 08:47:47 AM »
Won't try to necessarily pick sides or suggest that any one frame of thought is right, but I will add some things to the conversation. Some personal information, some regarding Kanye, some about Bipolar Disorder and some about freedom of speech. Happy to hear any thoughts against my viewpoints and sorry about the "Matt C"-grade post.

If there is some big and powerful Jewish cabal that runs the educational, entertainment, financial, law and media institutions, it certainly doesn't involve or benefit most every day Jewish people.

I'm Jewish and it hasn't gotten me an all-access pass to the greater things in life. I grew up as part of a very middle class family and we lived in a very average neighborhood in NYC (Hell's Kitchen for those familiar). I worked all of my life as a youth, holding meager jobs (tutor, waiter, telemarketer, bartender, bank teller) to earn money to spend on shit I didn't need. I attended universities like most others and had to pay for it by taking out student loans. I applied to some big name institutions and many of the big name universities rejected me (Harvard & Yale), but I did manage to get into Columbia & NYU, none of it had to do with namesake as my last name is Greek (Jewish/Israeli mother - Greek father) and I rarely used my Jewish last name as it would involve having 2 last names to my signature. In terms of my career, I had to apply to a multitude of accounting institutions for work and didn't get my first picks. If ever I had to use a lawyer, I needed to pay for their services. Most synagogues I would attend would have a fit due to my personal preference in clothing and/or romantic interests. Over the years when I've gone to Israel, I've gotten spit on by other "strictly observing" Jews. I can go on and on about how merely being Jewish hasn't gotten me shit. Heck, even Ron takes FOREVER to respond to my private messages. Is it because I'm gay and don't wear the yarmulke everywhere I go? Who knows. I also know many Jewish people that are not doing well in terms of their personal finances and are barely holding it together. While some Jewish people appear to be doing very well, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives.

I don't have a problem with Kanye West. I think he is a very talented musician. He has had his own share of experiences with record label owners and their respective legal teams. There could definitely be much truth to what he has experienced. Black people have for centuries been exploited. First it was to work the fields and build this nation. They were also used as house slaves to tend to their masters. Then it evolved to roles that were not as obvious as they were then used for entertainment purposes (NBA, NFL, Music, Movies). They've also been used as pawns to spark civil unrest, as we saw in the Black Lives Matter group that was mainly funded by George Soros. We also saw how they were made to follow a false idol in the form of George Floyd, which lead to looting and riots. In the present "woke" society we live in, they also use black people to make a point regarding corporations being prejudice or racially insensitive. Sadly, they have been manipulated so often over the ages and I do think it's wrong that they continue to be exploited. I've never liked the disgusting exploitation that this country has had towards black people. That said, I also see that many countries worldwide have done and continue to do the same. Kanye has made some valid points about the practices he and his brand have been subjected to. He is also a grown man that can read, hire a good lawyer and isn't forced to sign contracts unless he feels it is a sound decision. You do in fact sign your life on the dotted line and no one forced him to do so. Whether the practices have been in his best interests is beyond the point, as these companies are not out to benefit Kanye, but instead to benefit their bottom line.

I also believe Kanye does suffer from Bipolar Disorder Type 1 with manic episodes. For those unfamiliar with Bipolar Disorder Type 1, people with this condition tend to fluctuate between phases of what's known as "mania" and depression. More times than not, they tend to live in a depressed state and on occasion will experience a manic episode, that can be short lived (few weeks at a time), but in some instances can last for a few months. Sometimes, they can also be at baseline with no mania or depression, but these periods of normalcy tend to be short-lived.

Mania can be described as a state that typically last for at least 7 days or more and typically consists of:
  • Grandiose thoughts (delusions of grandeur, paranoia, thinking you have a special connection with God etc.)
  • Being highly verbose in a way that makes it difficult for others to follow your point
  • Needing very little sleep at night to the point where you can go many nights without sleep and still feel incredibly energetic
  • Doing things highly out of character that can lead to family and legal troubles
  • Taking part in reckless spending (type of spending that can lead you to draining your entire bank account or taking part in extravagant impulse buys)
These "manic" events can be precipitated by insomnia (lack of sleep) and just as they present for weeks at a time can also randomly dissipate in intensity and result with the person switching to a depressive state. In individuals with Bipolar Disorder, sleeping too much (hypersomnia) can precipitate depression. Sometimes, these manic episodes can lead to hospitalization or incarceration. None of this is taken from any internet source, just random facts I've gathered over the years as I enjoy reading about medical conditions. So feel free to dissect and clear up any misinformation on my part.

These individuals typically need treatment with a combination of mood stabilizers (antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, Lithium etc) and agents that can also prevent mania, while also simultaneously treating their depression. Some drugs can do all 3 (prevent mania, treat depression and stabilize their moods) as in the case of Lithium and some antipsychotics. Individuals with Bipolar Disorder must have strict compliance with their meds or else shit can get pretty crazy.

I think Kanye has been "off his meds" for a while and what we are seeing is a combination of a manic episode plus the fact that he is finally breaking out of his shell and speaking his mind on topics that he feels need to be shared. Again. I don't think that much of what he has experienced has been false. On the contrary, most black entertainers have been exploited for ages, regardless of it being by the hands of an Anglo-Saxon person, versus a person of Jewish decent versus other black people (Sean Combs, Jay Z, Damon Dash, Anthony Johnson etc) taking part in the exploitation process is beyond the point.

What I don't want is for Kanye to be censored. Let the man speak his mind. If he doesn't like Jews, let him say his part. What we as a society shouldn't do is to allow for his words to lead people to violence against Jews or any other racial/social group.

"1"
Meltdown.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2022, 08:53:53 AM »
Meltdown.

Kanye was just reading the forum, saw my post and....

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2022, 08:59:23 AM »
Kanye was just reading the forum, saw my post and....

"1"
You Getbig, guys like bhank dont.
He is aways defensive.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2022, 09:42:54 AM »
1. Lol that you believe chimps or apes are our relatives. They're not. Evolution is a crock of shit.

2. ALL men and women come from Adam and Eve.

3. Israelites (descendents of the slave trade worldwide) aka the people of the Bible. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Samson, Jesus, the disciples etc. All the same people, today they would be classier as Negro.   Jewish people aka Edomites or Japhites who religiously converted to the religion of Judiasm (Which is a corrupted version of biblical teachings especially when combined with the Talmud) are not the people of the Bible. The ethnic Edomites (today called Jewish) are enemies of Israelites but related by blood. Jacob (original Israelite) and Esau (original Edomite) they were brothers. God hated Esau. Esau's descendents have done much evil in the world. They are the people called Jew-ish today. He obviously doesn't hate them all because they're not all evil but many are and use their intelligence and cunningness to oppress the Israelites (Negros), steal their identity, multiply evil in the world, fulfill their greed etc..  So no, We are not the same at all.

The Jew-ish people (not all) use Caucasians (Japhites) and yes, they view them as goyim. Many of you know this. This is way more than skin color. They've used skin color to play Caucasians as friends to use them against us...Us being their long time enemy the Israelite the Negro. All this stuff was prophesized to happen so I'm not pulling it out my ass.
When I say read the Bible with open eyes it means from a perspective of not being brainwashed, racist or an idiot. People don't like what it says when read from that perspective.

Here are the Shemitic People of the earth

Israelites- Negros (not all black people are Negros example Sudanese people. Black but not Negro)

Ishmaelites - Arabs - the original black Arab and descendents. Today's Arab presented to us is a mix.

Edomites - The ethnic descendents of Esau. Not Jew-ish converts. They're high mixed today with Eastern European, Roman and Southern Turk.

These are all Shemitic people therefore they can't be anti Semites or Shemites. The Jew-ish people play Negros because many don't know they're Shemitic and if you talk against them, they'll call them anti-shemitic.  That shit doesn't fly anymore.
you expect someone to believe all that negro nonsense

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2022, 09:49:59 AM »

"1"

“ I also know many Jewish people that are not doing well in terms of their personal finances and are barely holding it together. While some Jewish people appear to be doing very well, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives.”

Yet another grown adult who doesn’t understand group
dynamics.

Boomers and the NAXALT!