Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 14029 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Canclled - Untrue?
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2022, 10:04:11 AM »

When you have someone going after any group, regardless of race, religion, etc, it is not cool.   Kanye is obviously off, we all know that, and going after a group (this time Jews) is what is making him lose deal after deal, contract after contract.  He may not like a few Jews, but saying everyone is off, well, screw him.  Racism is when you define a whole group, like he did.  And he is paying the price.   Looks like he doesnt need anyone, he has enough money to do what he wants, and create whatever label or item he chooses.   Yes, what he said of a group as a whole is untrue.  Simple as that.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2022, 10:10:09 AM »
I also know many Jewish people that are not doing well in terms of their personal finances and are barely holding it together. While some Jewish people appear to be doing very well, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives.”

Yet another grown adult who doesn’t understand group
dynamics.

Boomers and the NAXALT!

That's a fantastic conclusion. By that same token, could I not assume that you are somewhat of a schlemiel given that you completely nullified the use of "I know many" in my statement versus reasoning that a logical contrarian view can be made by accepting that "many" does not assume all? To just "name call" under the presumption that I am basing the greater view of a people just on what my own eyes have seen is foolish. I can not pretend to know the entire experience of a people, nor do I claim to know all the socioeconomical factors that exist within a subset of people and/or geographical region. But you're smarter than that and I don't think your goal is to take a cheap shot, so I'll try to understand your position.

I see both sides to the argument. To quantify my statement above that suggests that the "vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives", let's consider a few things. Israel, the hive of Jews, has about 9,500,000 people living there, of the which about 74% are Jews, so say 7 million people in Israel are Jews. You know how many Israeli Jews are millionaires? Roughly about 130-150,000 Israeli Jews are millionaires. So only about 2% of their population are millionaires. The rest are just like you and I. How do I know? I've been to Israel, probably over 60 times and for extended periods of time (even lived there) and saw what most people in different regions lived like. I speak of them specifically, because while their demographics are much smaller in terms of national population, Israel does in fact have more Jews per capita than the USA (USA has about 6-7 million total Jews). If you think I speak out of place my friend, please let me know.

If I missed your point, let me know. Sometimes I go off on tangents. But help me to understand your stance.

Thanks.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Canclled - Untrue?
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2022, 10:16:42 AM »
Try and explain what race you would be prefer to be without being racist by definition...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2022, 02:43:44 PM »
I don't know about a Jewish cabal but I do love Jewish women

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=652337.0

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2022, 02:51:29 PM »
“ I also know many Jewish people that are not doing well in terms of their personal finances and are barely holding it together. While some Jewish people appear to be doing very well, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives.”

Yet another grown adult who doesn’t understand group
dynamics.

Boomers and the NAXALT!

Jewish people particularly Ashkenazim have high IQ. The difference between them and other  tribal peoples such as Desi-Indians, the former are creative which is a factor in their high talent

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2022, 03:12:10 PM »
Anyone have a list or a link to what he said that was so terrible?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2022, 03:18:34 PM »
Anyone have a list or a link to what he said that was so terrible?

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/unpacking-kanye-wests-antisemitic-remarks

I think the one that did him in, while he continues to blame all Jewish people, is the one that we tweeted to go 'DefCon 3' on all Jewish people.   He has a problem with his manager, or music person, or whatever, fine... but again, resorting to violence on all Jewish people is the racist issue.  As usual, someone blames an entire race of people because of his issues that he brought himself. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2022, 03:26:24 PM »
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/unpacking-kanye-wests-antisemitic-remarks

I think the one that did him in, while he continues to blame all Jewish people, is the one that we tweeted to go 'DefCon 3' on all Jewish people.   He has a problem with his manager, or music person, or whatever, fine... but again, resorting to violence on all Jewish people is the racist issue.  As usual, someone blames an entire race of people because of his issues that he brought himself.

thats typical of black people

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2022, 03:30:31 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2022, 03:31:42 PM »
thats typical of black people

No, that is typical of Kanye West, and others who think like him.  Many do not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2022, 03:43:58 PM »
No, that is typical of Kanye West, and others who think like me.  Many do not.
How do you feel about his statement that he can't be antisemitic because he's black and the blacks are the real Jews?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: October 30, 2022, 03:59:38 PM »
How do you feel about his statement that he can't be antisemitic because he's black and the blacks are the real Jews?

Black Israelite mumbo jumbo.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2022, 12:54:32 AM »
Crazy shit

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2022, 10:43:42 AM »

Sounds like a theory that has been brought up by a few people in the past decade or so.  Anyone can be racist, hiding behind that theory is pathetic.  So a Jewish person can complain about a black person and that is ok? Jeez.

The Black Hebrews believe they are descended from members of the Tribe of Judah who were exiled from the Land of Israel after the Romans destroyed the Second Temple in 70 

Could be true. They could of went down to Africa, and continued their traditions there, and mixed with the locals over generations. There are groups in Africa that have Jewish traditions with them, small groups. Great.  That doesnt mean Kanye nor others have any Jewish traditions in them, quite the opposite. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2022, 11:00:08 AM »
No, that is typical of Kanye West, and others who think like him.  Many do not.
it was a play on words me putting everyone in a box, just like Kanye did with Jews

;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2022, 03:41:42 AM »
Is Andrew Tate crazy too?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #191 on: November 01, 2022, 04:14:41 AM »
I don't even know what the dude has said. Guessing it's the usual "the lost tribes of Israel were black" stuff.

So be Jewish. What's the problem?

And that he feels like some Jews cheated him in business dealings? So now he only has a billion dollars but he should have two billion?

That's rough. I'm gonna pray for Kanye before I bed down in my truck after 13 hours of drywall today. Starving kids in Africa should write him letters to make sure he's ok.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #192 on: November 01, 2022, 04:37:19 AM »
And you know what? While errybody be saying controversy, try this one:

You know that Jew Epstein? Say what you want about him but at least he wasn't one of those wimpy, whiny, Woody Allen Jews. Jeffrey Epstein looked like he could fuck. You don't have to admire his choice of who he fucked, but that dude looked like he could really slam. That's rare in a Jew, and it was nice to see the tribe has some members who can sling dick.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: November 01, 2022, 08:51:22 AM »
That's a fantastic conclusion. By that same token, could I not assume that you are somewhat of a schlemiel given that you completely nullified the use of "I know many" in my statement versus reasoning that a logical contrarian view can be made by accepting that "many" does not assume all? To just "name call" under the presumption that I am basing the greater view of a people just on what my own eyes have seen is foolish. I can not pretend to know the entire experience of a people, nor do I claim to know all the socioeconomical factors that exist within a subset of people and/or geographical region. But you're smarter than that and I don't think your goal is to take a cheap shot, so I'll try to understand your position.

I see both sides to the argument. To quantify my statement above that suggests that the "vast majority of Jews live pretty average lives", let's consider a few things. Israel, the hive of Jews, has about 9,500,000 people living there, of the which about 74% are Jews, so say 7 million people in Israel are Jews. You know how many Israeli Jews are millionaires? Roughly about 130-150,000 Israeli Jews are millionaires. So only about 2% of their population are millionaires. The rest are just like you and I. How do I know? I've been to Israel, probably over 60 times and for extended periods of time (even lived there) and saw what most people in different regions lived like. I speak of them specifically, because while their demographics are much smaller in terms of national population, Israel does in fact have more Jews per capita than the USA (USA has about 6-7 million total Jews). If you think I speak out of place my friend, please let me know.

If I missed your point, let me know. Sometimes I go off on tangents. But help me to understand your stance.

Thanks.

"1"

Ive ran into only a couple of broke Jewish people....ran into a lot of broke niggas and honkers...and never ran into a broke Asians.   I think it has to do with who and what influences spending habits

A

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #194 on: November 01, 2022, 09:01:44 AM »

Ive ran into only a couple of broke Jewish people....ran into a lot of broke niggas and honkers...and never ran into a broke Asians.   I think it has to do with who and what influences spending habits

jesus you're fucking stuipd.
1) you don't live anywhere with large jewish population
2) there's only like 6 million jews in america as opposed to 50mil black folks.
3)anecdotal

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2022, 01:03:09 PM »
jesus you're fucking stuipd.
1) you don't live anywhere with large jewish population
2) there's only like 6 million jews in america as opposed to 50mil black folks.
3)anecdotal

Fuck you cream of wheat.   I said that I'VE never ran into any broke Jews.....I.... you do know the fucking difference right????   
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2022, 07:01:59 PM »

I know plenty of broke Asians.

But in general, you are correct.

They tend to be successful at anything due to work ethic and being frugal.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2022, 07:09:41 PM »

Fuck you cream of wheat.   I said that I'VE never ran into any broke Jews.....I.... you do know the fucking difference right????

Um…..

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2022, 07:17:00 PM »
Imagine if these companies were 'run' by Indians instead of jews. It would be hitting a 6 like Boeing

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1593/09/1593093021383.jpg

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2022, 08:06:20 PM »
I know plenty of broke Asians.

But in general, you are correct.

They tend to be successful at anything due to work ethic and being frugal.
I've lived in a lot of places, I've never seen a homeless Asian person, are there poor Asian people? Sure,  but I've never seen a homeless one.