Author Topic: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation  (Read 17300 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2022, 09:10:45 AM »
Monica Brant was harassed by the Manions way back late 90-s, she refused to sign on their contracts, but on the other hand take Jenny Lynn for example she was endorsed by them and won as many figure shows as she could ....... there was a saying that she was a manion girl .... she slept all the way up ..... and she won so many figure shows but on the contrary Monica finished so many times second or third but clearly she had the best physique.  :-*
hmmmm....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2022, 09:15:05 AM »
LETS FACE IT!

If an individual in my company or one whose business depended on any association within my company .... were to complain in any matter (large or small) about my company ... I would immediately disassociate my company from that individual.

Just a simple matter of good business practices.

It could prove to be of interested to eventually see who will be 'cast out' after this situation settles down.

I  do know JM casually and am somewhat surprised by these accusations.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2022, 09:49:03 AM »
LETS FACE IT!

If an individual in my company or one whose business depended on any association within my company .... were to complain in any matter (large or small) about my company ... I would immediately disassociate my company from that individual.

Just a simple matter of good business practices.

It could prove to be of interested to eventually see who will be 'cast out' after this situation settles down.

I  do know JM casually and am somewhat surprised by these accusations.

Really?  I find this hard to believe any normal man would be "surprised" that another man would be sexually motivated to behave inappropriately with a scantily clad woman who appeared to be "available."  What planet are you on?   It's been estimated that men think about sex every seven seconds.  Decades ago when I first time I heard a statistic like that I thought it was exaggeration. I know believe it is true. ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2022, 01:09:56 PM »
Really?  I find this hard to believe any normal man would be "surprised" that another man would be sexually motivated to behave inappropriately with a scantily clad woman who appeared to be "available."  What planet are you on?   It's been estimated that men think about sex every seven seconds.  Decades ago when I first time I heard a statistic like that I thought it was exaggeration. I know believe it is true. ::)

dont be so fucking stupid

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2022, 01:10:21 PM »
Monica Brant was harassed by the Manions way back late 90-s, she refused to sign on their contracts, but on the other hand take Jenny Lynn for example she was endorsed by them and won as many figure shows as she could ....... there was a saying that she was a manion girl .... she slept all the way up ..... and she won so many figure shows but on the contrary Monica finished so many times second or third but clearly she had the best physique.  :-*

Hi Mon, er, I mean The General,

Who did you find creepier, Manion Sr or Manion Jr?

Also, any run ins with Wayne Demilia, Steve Weinberger, or others?

Please feel free to air all grievances, real or even imagined :)

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2022, 03:46:37 PM »
Hi Mon, er, I mean The General,

Who did you find creepier, Manion Sr or Manion Jr?

Also, any run ins with Wayne Demilia, Steve Weinberger, or others?

Please feel free to air all grievances, real or even imagined :)

According to a well verified whisper among the figure athletes Jenny Lynn was forced to undergo a breast augmentation surgery forced by Manion himself, just check her 2005 & 2006 figure olympia pics. I remember she was forced to do twice the same procedure because her first did not go as planned..... :P

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2022, 04:09:07 PM »
According to a well verified whisper among the figure athletes Jenny Lynn was forced to undergo a breast augmentation surgery forced by Manion himself, just check her 2005 & 2006 figure olympia pics. I remember she was forced to do twice the same procedure because her first did not go as planned..... :P

Forced?

After a show a lot of competitors go and ask judges and those in charge "what do I need to place better?". It's not unusual for flat chested women to have the idea of implants suggested to them. I wouldn't call that forcing them to do it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2022, 04:24:28 PM »
Some 20 years ago one of the top bodybuilders from my country ( a small Balkan country) decided to try his luck in the USA. Well his stay was brief. I didn't know the reason for him leaving the USA until recently. A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a guy at my gym and we stumbled upon this story. The guy told me he had supposedly been offered some sponsorship and help but had had to do sexual favors for schmoes in return. Who would have thought  :D

No need to bring Steve Namat and his jerkoff video into this….

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2022, 05:31:16 PM »

He calls himself “the Hungarian hammer”

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2022, 06:10:16 PM »

Who got the hammer?

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2022, 07:17:52 PM »

Not if you saw the video…

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2022, 07:32:01 PM »
When they allowed breast implants women's contests were never the same. The standard for bikini gals changed over the decades and women had to present almost fat free bodies. Shame the way women contests have evolved. I honestly don't care to even watch them. It isn't obvious what is being judged so all manner of extra factors can be playing a part. The result is most of those contests are corrupt. What amazes me is why so many still enter them. Anabolic help? Well, they destroyed the Ms Olympia because most men don't fancy women with physiques like that. Beauty contests have always been controversial. Nothing has changed with what we see today.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2022, 08:06:05 PM »
When they allowed breast implants women's contests were never the same. The standard for bikini gals changed over the decades and women had to present almost fat free bodies. Shame the way women contests have evolved. I honestly don't care to even watch them. It isn't obvious what is being judged so all manner of extra factors can be playing a part. The result is most of those contests are corrupt. What amazes me is why so many still enter them. Anabolic help? Well, they destroyed the Ms Olympia because most men don't fancy women with physiques like that. Beauty contests have always been controversial. Nothing has changed with what we see today.

this is why i laugh at bodybuilding being a sport, how do you win at this sport? make the judge's dick the hardest

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2022, 08:14:54 PM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2022, 11:54:30 PM »

Not him. Not Hungary ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2022, 12:04:06 AM »
this is why i laugh at bodybuilding being a sport, how do you win at this sport? make the judge's dick the hardest
for men it's easy to have some clear cut defenitions. Like mass, symmetry, definition, balance and presentation.

problem is when you put the same criteria on women they end up looking(and actually being) like men from male hormone use

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2022, 12:25:06 AM »
for men it's easy to have some clear cut defenitions. Like mass, symmetry, definition, balance and presentation.

problem is when you put the same criteria on women they end up looking(and actually being) like men from male hormone use

There has been no consistency with how women's contests are judged. One solution was to have more divisions where the line between them wasn't that clear. Bev Francis was the best in 1983 in Pumping Iron II, the Women. Ben Weider fixed the contest so she couldn't win. They placed her a pathetic 8th. Her body would be bad for the event they said. Bev never did win the Ms Olympia even when she lost some size and gave a more feminine presentation. Lenda Murray appeared with a more 'acceptable' body.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2022, 02:36:39 AM »
A woman with huge knockers and 5% bodyfat looks ridiculous.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2022, 03:04:16 AM »
A woman with huge knockers and 5% bodyfat looks ridiculous.

Women with breast implants display the edges when they compete. Looks awful. Those pageants are so fake!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2022, 03:57:23 AM »
JustUs  ::)

You have to be kidding!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2022, 03:59:39 AM »
Why do people have to sexual such a wholesome sport  ???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2022, 04:15:47 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2022, 04:21:51 AM »
Why do people have to sexual such a wholesome sport  ???
It is truly a sad state of affairs to degrade such a clean cut endeavor.....I`m FUCKING SHOCKED and I feel like I need to take another shower.  :D

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2022, 06:39:41 AM »
It is truly a sad state of affairs to degrade such a clean cut endeavor.....I`m FUCKING SHOCKED and I feel like I need to take another shower.  :D

so true  :P

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2022, 06:49:12 AM »

This

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH