Author Topic: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation  (Read 16963 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2022, 07:39:51 AM »

This scene was always quite troubling to me.

On a completely different note, it does showcase how choreographed Arnold's posing routine seems to have been. Every damn swoop he would take when transitioning from pose to pose seems calculated and rhythmic.

"1"

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2022, 08:05:29 AM »
This scene was always quite troubling to me.

On a completely different note, it does showcase how choreographed Arnold's posing routine seems to have been. Every damn swoop he would take when transitioning from pose to pose seems calculated and rhythmic.

"1"

Arnold is a fake human being

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2022, 09:08:50 AM »
Why is anyone even pretending that J.M. Manion didn’t sexually exploit women?

You can chisel that in stone.

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2022, 06:32:02 AM »
Why is anyone even pretending that J.M. Manion didn’t sexually exploit women?

You can chisel that in stone.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2022, 01:09:16 AM »
Why do people have to sexual such a wholesome sport  ???

Great point. Who wouldn't want their daughters to become bodybuilders gyrating on stage in a bikini and high heels?

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2022, 02:00:41 AM »
But why the surprise?

Getbig has a looong thread about G4P.
Stories about different tier BBs making their mark and money by granting different sexual favours to other men.

If this is true, then, I would automatically think that it is widely rampant in within a sport in heterosexual transgressions?

I remember asking about this from Bay in that thread but don’t remember what he answered.

In a sport where your body is your working tool it is easier to diffrentiate the two.
Who you are vs what are thr tools of your trade.

It is only later that one realizes being just a dirty slut. 🥳🥂💥😊

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2022, 07:15:02 AM »
And where is Hippo in all this ?

Wasn't he the poster boy for nailing muscle she beast while paving their way to the IFBB stardom ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh   Rock me Amadeus

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what a MANion.
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2022, 10:26:46 AM »

what a MANion.

F

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: what a MANion.
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2022, 04:06:36 PM »
what a MANion.

This video was well done.

zwonder

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2022, 05:31:28 PM »
Bodybuilding chief dismisses allegations of sexual exploitation

Full Story here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/10/31/reaction-women-bodybuilding-ifbb-npc/

Jim Manion, the leader of bodybuilding’s top federations, assured promoters who pay fees to host bodybuilding competitions that business would proceed as usual in the aftermath of a Washington Post investigation into the sexual exploitation of female contestants. “Rest assured, this will not affect our organizations at all going forward,” the Manions wrote in an email sent to competition promoters from an NPC account and signed by Jim Manion and his grandson, Tyler Manion, vice president of the two Pittsburgh-based federations, the amateur National Physique Committee and the IFBB Pro League. The email, obtained by The Post, said the articles were “unsubstantiated tales from unreliable sources” seeking to discredit the organization.

On Friday, Manion’s lawyer responded to The Post’s story with a two-page memo titled “Defamatory Articles Involving the IFBB Professional League, the National Physique Committee, and Jim Manion.” The letter states some sources cited in The Post’s story “possess a clear animus against my clients due to many prior disputes between the parties and/or the fact they are directly competing or seeking to directly compete against the NPC and/or IFBB Pro League,” wrote Brian H. Simmons, a Pittsburgh attorney with the firm Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney.

Block

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2022, 11:28:06 PM »
The story is dead from here on out. Nobody cares. These girls pay to get involved with whatever they get involved with.

Have no sympathy for these chicken heads. They love it. 

Years ago I used to get blowies from local competitor girls in hopes to get me to interview and showcase them on the first page of the old MW forum. It’s just that simple. They’d hit me up and ask what it takes to get an interview I would play like I’m reluctant, “I’ll see”, pretend I’m too busy so to ensure it they’d meet up with me to train and post workout they would DRAIN. They all get what they want by letting the man who they think can further their status use their bodies as a bartering tool.

-Block!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: what a MANion.
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2022, 12:01:31 AM »
what a MANion.

Its just amazing how the girls have every excuse for stripping off in front of the camera Like it wasn't their
Choice / Decision 🙄  Are they expecting us to feel sorry for them.?

Girls you made your choices & did what you did.  Own it.

Stop trying to blame someone else for your decisions & no doubt They're ultimately Wanting $s Compensation.

Block

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2022, 12:22:14 AM »
^ Correct.  It’s about time women get held accountable for their actions. They’re quick to want equal rights but they revert to the “but I’m a girl” when it’s convenient to them. They exploit themselves all day on social media for free. They love it.

-Block!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2022, 02:10:02 AM »
^ Correct.  It’s about time women get held accountable for their actions. They’re quick to want equal rights but they revert to the “but I’m a girl” when it’s convenient to them. They exploit themselves all day on social media for free. They love it.

-Block!

The only become victims after they are too old to get the attention anymore.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2022, 03:21:20 AM »
The story is dead from here on out. Nobody cares. These girls pay to get involved with whatever they get involved with.

Have no sympathy for these chicken heads. They love it. 

Years ago I used to get blowies from local competitor girls in hopes to get me to interview and showcase them on the first page of the old MW forum. It’s just that simple. They’d hit me up and ask what it takes to get an interview I would play like I’m reluctant, “I’ll see”, pretend I’m too busy so to ensure it they’d meet up with me to train and post workout they would DRAIN. They all get what they want by letting the man who they think can further their status use their bodies as a bartering tool.

-Block!

You're a real piece of shit.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2022, 04:25:20 AM »

I don't know maybe he is but it's definitely a double edged sword. For each one of those girls willing to give a blow job in exchange for some publicity, there were probably a dozen dudes that would trip over their dicks just to sniff their panties but never got the time of day because they couldn't provide the perks/connections. So who is being used?

Let's pretend like were all adults in charge of our own actions.....

Are you exploiting the willing?

The extreme narcissism (which has nothing to do with actual self-esteem) lends itself to doing anything for status, including exploiting your own looks. Just because you get old one day and your looks dry up doesn't retroactively mean that you're just a victim in all of it.

For every woman that uses her looks to get what she wants there is a simp being used by that woman and giving her what she wants. The exchange isn't always equal and someone is always left feeling used.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2022, 04:35:51 AM »
I don't know maybe he is but it's definitely a double edged sword. For each one of those girls willing to give a blow job in exchange for some publicity, there were probably a dozen dudes that would trip over their dicks just to sniff their panties but never got the time of day because they couldn't provide the perks/connections. So who is being used?

Let's pretend like were all adults in charge of our own actions.....

Are you exploiting the willing?

The extreme narcissism (which has nothing to do with actual self-esteem) lends itself to doing anything for status, including exploiting your own looks. Just because you get old one day and your looks dry up doesn't retroactively mean that you're just a victim in all of it.

For every woman that uses her looks to get what she wants there is a simp being used by that woman and giving her what she wants. The exchange isn't always equal and someone is always left feeling used.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The trash basically selling their bodies for thinking they're furthering their 'careers' are no better, to be honest. And yes: there's a plethora of simps and beta bux orbiters whom these girls are also using. The only losers here are the naive simps. I just find these kinds of people repulsive. This Block guy, to me, is the equivalent of the alcoholic peabrain morons you see making toilet humour jokes in pubs Monday through Sunday. Just degenerate, awful makeup of a human being.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2022, 05:31:58 AM »

-Block!

Exactly Right - Well said.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2022, 07:25:48 AM »
everyone start to listen because this day in age women taking testosterone is "trendy"

they literally had a whole TLC story about that one gal - schmoe on deck and everything - no one cared then ??  now she's dead

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2022, 08:00:40 AM »
“I said muscle women are awesome.”

Is Mark’s handle here “Herne”  ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2022, 09:16:19 AM »
The schmoes are pathetic weaklings and the wimmen are she-beasts.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2022, 01:29:19 PM »
So how did the Manion family go from running a Not-For-Profit Tax Exempt Organization to owning the same Organization as a “For Profit” business?

Something doesn’t seem to add up in that situation.

zwonder

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2022, 09:57:05 PM »

Mr. Olympia committee responds

Block

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2022, 11:08:16 PM »

A Key that can open many locks is called a Master Key.
A Lock that can be opened by many keys is called a Bad Lock.

Those Jan Tana clad zipper heads are just a bunch of bad locks if you ask me.

-Block!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2022, 03:04:47 AM »
No man with normal test levels will deal with or befriend a woman if he has no intention of sleeping with her some day.