Author Topic: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation  (Read 16737 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation
« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2022, 04:54:40 AM »
Idk if the “victims” are all on video saying “how much they enjoy shooting with jm” like the YouTube video posted it will get dismissed

I wonder if they enjoy shooting with JM as much as JM enjoys shooting on them  ???

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2022, 02:03:47 AM »
J.M. work with Mercedes Khani.. No graphic edits ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2022, 02:12:33 AM »
Creepy Schmoe's running these Org's (or helping) Manion, Lonnie, Schmoe Weirder, etc.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2022, 04:51:35 AM »
Was looking for a Pumping Iron gif and stumbled upon this. I instantly became aroused. Is this how JM feels during every photoshoot  ???

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: November 18, 2022, 05:01:05 AM »
I remember another famous female fitness photographer who puts their clothed/unclothed bodies in covermodels and sheernudes   .. Michael Stycket.. He pay less but gets more money  8)

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=541016.msg9356488#msg9356488

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2022, 10:13:31 AM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2022, 04:11:45 AM »
BLOCK!!!

SHARE SOME STORIES!!!

After the flameout of GetBig part II you owe us.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #208 on: November 29, 2022, 11:33:43 PM »
From FitnessInformant:  It appears a Class Action Lawsuit is being brought against the IFBB/NPC with @lisabloomesq leading the charge.  They are sending out this letter asking people to come forward.

calaspower@aol.com is John Calascione. Executive Director of IFBB Physique America. the rival organization to the IFBB Pro League.

So the heads of a rival organization hired the daughter (Lisa Bloom) of one of the biggest hacks and the most irritating woman in America (Gloria Allred) to solicit stale alleged claims from women who were allegedly exploited over ten years ago.  Sounds legit.

I've said this about anyone accused of very old "he said, she said" allegations:  they are grossly unfair.  How do you defend yourself from decades old allegations?  Rhetorical questions, but what were you doing on this precise day ten years ago?  Who did you speak with?  What did you eat?  What did you wear?  Now I can tell you precisely what I did ten years ago, because I'm a dinosaur with a 365-day training journal, but most normal people cannot do that.  It's just wrong.  That's why there are time limits to pursue claims against people. 

They need to leave J.M. and the Manion family alone.     

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2022, 01:52:23 AM »
So the heads of a rival organization hired the daughter (Lisa Bloom) of one of the biggest hacks and the most irritating woman in America (Gloria Allred) to solicit stale alleged claims from women who were allegedly exploited over ten years ago.  Sounds legit.

I've said this about anyone accused of very old "he said, she said" allegations:  they are grossly unfair.  How do you defend yourself from decades old allegations?  Rhetorical questions, but what were you doing on this precise day ten years ago?  Who did you speak with?  What did you eat?  What did you wear?  Now I can tell you precisely what I did ten years ago, because I'm a dinosaur with a 365-day training journal, but most normal people cannot do that.  It's just wrong.  That's why there are time limits to pursue claims against people. 

It's the modern day witch hunts. Prove you aren't guilty.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2022, 11:37:40 AM »
It's the modern day witch hunts. Prove you aren't guilty.

Perhaps they'll tie them up and dunk them in a tank of water.   If they float, they're guilty of witchcraft.  If they sink and drown, they're innocent and will be welcomed in to Paradise.

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2022, 02:48:09 PM »
I wonder if any of the tops fucked with Corey everson she was a bad bitch

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2022, 04:13:36 PM »
This story is pathetic and ridiculous. It's these women's choice to act like whores. Yes the characters involved in this fetish are disgusting but that's hardly something the law should deal with. It's the Weinstein story. It's the women taking advantage of men's sexuality lol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2022, 07:37:11 PM »
Was looking for a Pumping Iron gif and stumbled upon this. I instantly became aroused. Is this how JM feels during every photoshoot  ???

Stupid cunt bouncing the bar off her tits.  Her upper pectoral development will never be up to snuff.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2022, 07:40:09 PM »
This story is pathetic and ridiculous. It's these women's choice to act like whores. Yes the characters involved in this fetish are disgusting but that's hardly something the law should deal with. It's the Weinstein story. It's the women taking advantage of men's sexuality lol.

The truth of it is that they are not acting.  They really are whores.  Now they just want pity.  And of course, someone else's money to "retire" on.  No one's paying them anymore because they've been replaced by younger and even filthier  creatures.  YUCK!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2022, 01:18:08 AM »
I wonder if any of the tops fucked with Corey everson she was a bad bitch
Jeff Everson was one of the tops.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2022, 02:26:13 AM »
Stupid cunt bouncing the bar off her tits.  Her upper pectoral development will never be up to snuff.

You’re right. What a dumb whore

extremefitness

• Getbig II
  • ExtremeFitness
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2022, 10:05:40 AM »
I remember another famous female fitness photographer who puts their clothed/unclothed bodies in covermodels and sheernudes   .. Michael Stycket.. He pay less but gets more money  8)

I remember Michael - along with folks like Robert Kennedy, Rob Sims, Michael Scott, etc... back when I had the Extreme Bikini Team / Extreme Fitness. I used to go to the Arnold's to take photos and worked with a few competitors over time. I can't speak to the allegations around sex being a requirement, but I also heard this was also a problem in Hollywood with people using sex to get parts (sarcasm). I can't speak to the competition/judging side of the business as all I have is second hand info, but most did not present as victims and if they had, I would have told them to go to the police.

The business was a vicious circle of people chasing dreams, trying to make something of themselves (or money) but getting sucked into the machine that chews people up and spits them out with little to show for it. A full page photo in MuscleMag would get a photographer $50, if you were lucky. Cost to get that could be in the thousands when you included studio time, makeup, etc. Which is why many shoots were low budget. I remember being told that while my images were "good" to get published the girls needed to look like they were going to fuck you - that's where the whole open mouth pose comes from. "The girls need to look like they are having sex or are about to have sex" was what I was told to do, so we did and we got some images published.

Then along came pay sites and girls had a choice, figure out how to run their own site or contract out to someone to do it and get a rev share. The big players made a lot of money shooting these girls for content and in return, they often got a trip (maybe expenses were paid, but not always) and the opportunity to work with someone who might get them published and some promotion. But websites required content, designer and developer, banking access, etc. Producing content could be very expensive. There was a time when you could make money doing topless, then people became desensitized to it (there was too much there for free), so the pressure to do more was always there. Full nudes. Light girl/girl. And so on.

I know more than a few that look back on their experiences with some regret, but the article does read like a hit job on the Manions in particular while avoiding an entire industry that used sex to sell. Does anyone think there would have been any money at all going around without it? Even getting a gig as a booth bunny required you to wear skimpy clothes and be groped all day long with a smile.

Sex has been used as a transactional piece forever. I do not condone anything that was forced or coerced, but more often than not when one doesn't get what they expected the feelings about it change. In most cases, the exchange is done willingly and with some kind of expectation of something in return.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2022, 10:20:55 AM »
Did all of this get sorted out, so future female competitors can return to the business of facing the wall, swinging the hair to one side and sticking out their well-developed asses? Susan B Anthony dreamed of days like these!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2022, 10:42:26 AM »
the new article now talks steroids, others drugs and deaths https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/dying-to-compete/ar-AA14ZYBU

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: December 12, 2022, 06:55:14 PM »

I know more than a few that look back on their experiences with some regret, but the article does read like a hit job on the Manions in particular while avoiding an entire industry that used sex to sell. Does anyone think there would have been any money at all going around without it? Even getting a gig as a booth bunny required you to wear skimpy clothes and be groped all day long with a smile.

Well said.. 👏👏👏
Good girls never regret and never complain what they did earlier.. But some deny even the past still exists in internet alive.