Author Topic: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM THE LIVER KING?  (Read 329 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM THE LIVER KING?
« on: December 03, 2022, 11:07:20 AM »
Goodmorrow,

So what have we learned from all this? To quote the late great Dan Duchaine who was answering a questinon from a twink stating, "What do I tell my mom and dad, when I get all big from steroids and they ask me whats going on".
Dan's answer was very simple: "Do what all bodybuilders do...LIE".

NO ONE will ever tell you what exactly they are taking. Not even the wrestlers who found God like Lex Lugar and Superstar Billy Graham.

You're probably wondering why? Why won't they tell us exactly what they are taking?

Because you will always have other bodybuilders that will "cruicify" them and say, "They're not putting the work in", "They don't have the genetics", "They want it easy". 

When in fact, all these bodybuilders are basically doing the same stuff...some may respond better, some may have bunk, but they are doing the same thing.

If you believe what Dave Palumbo, Lee Priest, Mike O'Hearn says you are very ignorant.

STOP ASKING THE STUPID QUESTIONS OF WHAT DO THEY TAKE, HOW MUCH, ETC. ETC.

INSTEAD....

When they tell you their taking a half a CC of Winstrol and a CC of Test...just say SHOW ME YOUR TEST COUNT.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO SEE...THEIR TEST COUNT.  This is why bodybuilders won't do this. Because you'd be astonished how out of range it truly is. Dallas' was around 29,000? With a normal range between 200-900ng?
This is not shocking...its the norm.