Author Topic: UK NHS overwhelmed with flu cases  (Read 2382 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: UK NHS overwhelmed with flu cases
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2022, 03:56:11 PM »
Purposely, took me three doctors to get past MRNA prejudice and insist on AZ, viral vector vaccines have been around for 50 or so years and the traditional flu shot is a viral vector, and I have observed not many people have been dying from flu shots, I would have held out for Novavax a protein based vaccine but it was unavailable, Im familiar with historical MRNA research and its prior to Covid non ability to be able to get approval, even with covid it was given emergency approval only. There is a small risk of clots with AZ that is linked back more to the administration of the vaccine, insist on the doctor drawing back when injecting, there are instances where the vaccine goes directly into the blood stream rather than into the muscle that could be linked back to the very small amount of recipients that have had clotting issues post vaccination, I also insisted my family have blood test soon after to see if any clotting was happening post vaccination all levels were pre vaccination. We all still got covid, and also got sick from covid, JFYI

thats a bit like drinking a bottle of something and then reading the label to see what you just drunk.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2022, 10:09:41 PM »
They will push out MRNA flu vaccinations soon

They are better than current flu vacs which are probably the most useless vaccination ever developed, but anyone healthy taking them is a mong.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2022, 02:45:47 AM »
They will push out MRNA flu vaccinations soon

They are better than current flu vacs which are probably the most useless vaccination ever developed, but anyone healthy taking them is a mong.

I’m noticing that the Covid testing tents are morphing into Covid/Flu testing.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »
I’m noticing that the Covid testing tents are morphing into Covid/Flu testing.

Need to get the flu numbers higher. Sentinel testing for flu, fucking insane. Just as insane as it was with SARS-COV-2.

Cable news "reported" that there a calls for a National Emergency declaration for the flu now.

By the way, NHS is always close to collapse during flu season. Same with a lot of other hospital systems.

We've entered into Dumb Dumb Insane Land.

COVID did a number on people.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2022, 11:32:31 AM »
I was just in Chinatown. Most of the people were wearing masks outdoors.

Are they really afraid of Covid or of the CCP?

I have a few people in China who work for me. The European girl was very open about things.

Basically it’s a head fuck with testing to go anywhere. Lots of testing to leave your city and when you come back it’s lots of testing to be allowed back in. QR code sign in everywhere. And yea they send a car for you and take you away for 2-3 weeks if you test positive.

One of the guys hasn’t seen his wife for 2yrs. She is doing education overseas and she is not allowed back into China. Not even to visit, flat out refusal.

In a nutshell it’s a huge fear campaign to prevent people leaving/moving around in China.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2022, 12:30:32 PM »
I have a few people in China who work for me. The European girl was very open about things.

Basically it’s a head fuck with testing to go anywhere. Lots of testing to leave your city and when you come back it’s lots of testing to be allowed back in. QR code sign in everywhere. And yea they send a car for you and take you away for 2-3 weeks if you test positive.

One of the guys hasn’t seen his wife for 2yrs. She is doing education overseas and she is not allowed back into China. Not even to visit, flat out refusal.

In a nutshell it’s a huge fear campaign to prevent people leaving/moving around in China.

The question is why are they doing this? Public health?😂😂😂

They have a lot of economic problems, most significantly a real estate crisis which probably results in massive bailouts via money printing. Lockdowns help control price inflation by lessening demand. They also help with their energy crisis with less demand for oil.

Also, apparently, dollar reserves are dwindling as the wealthy are looking to move assets out of China.

So far, I’ve yet to hear any mainstream outlet even entertain the possibility that there might be something else going on.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2022, 05:16:24 PM »
The question is why are they doing this? Public health?😂😂😂

They have a lot of economic problems, most significantly a real estate crisis which probably results in massive bailouts via money printing. Lockdowns help control price inflation by lessening demand. They also help with their energy crisis with less demand for oil.

Also, apparently, dollar reserves are dwindling as the wealthy are looking to move assets out of China.

So far, I’ve yet to hear any mainstream outlet even entertain the possibility that there might be something else going on.

One side might be Xi is Covid crazy and it’s solely him driving the zero positive policy.

Another option might be Shit is slowly going bad and covid lockdowns are being used to slow down resource drain.

Another one might be China retaliation against the US to lockdown and force the US to print and drive the US economy into the dirt. I don’t think it’s this but I know a few smart people who say we are losing to China and I have it all backwards. That’s possible.

My pick would be more to the first and second so Basically you and I are aligned on what might be happening if we had a guess.

Id wager we see China have a death by thousand paper cuts. Finally after 2yrs they actually seem to be getting some decent civil unrest. 1.3B people to manage…… that’s a lot of unhappy plebs…..

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2022, 09:57:51 PM »
thats a bit like drinking a bottle of something and then reading the label to see what you just drunk.

I looked at it more like my TRT where I check and manage my blood for thickening,I still have the medical benefit, whilst managing any potential side effects from use.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2022, 12:21:57 AM »
China locking people down again for Covid while the rest of the world will be locked down for the deadly flu. ::) Someone forgot to give China the new script.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2022, 12:35:03 AM »
Interesting chart regarding Italys death rates
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/ITA/italy/death-rate
Italy - Historical Death Rate Data
Year     Death Rate   Growth Rate
2022     10.841            0.860%
2021     10.749            0.850%
2020     10.658            0.870%
2019     10.566            0.880%
2018     10.474            0.680%
2017     10.403            0.680%

then that add this
NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

mmm, its like they want to pretend covid never happened..

that's called normalised data, they take out any one off, or major incidences, that would affect the underlying data to show the base rates of birth and death.  The fact they put the note on their, specifically telling you they didn't include the COVID data tells you that it is normalised.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2022, 02:14:28 PM »
that's called normalised data, they take out any one off, or major incidences, that would affect the underlying data to show the base rates of birth and death.  The fact they put the note on their, specifically telling you they didn't include the COVID data tells you that it is normalised.

can you post a link to when they have done this before with any high instances of deaths by one cause?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2022, 10:30:36 PM »
can you post a link to when they have done this before with any high instances of deaths by one cause?

Normalising data is nothing out of the ordinary.

However……not normalising it initially and plastering numbers all over the media to create a scare campaign THEN effectively erasing that history to make it look like it never happened….. well that’s another story which I believe is the point you are making.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2022, 10:40:02 PM »
Normalising data is nothing out of the ordinary.

However……not normalising it initially and plastering numbers all over the media to create a scare campaign THEN effectively erasing that history to make it look like it never happened….. well that’s another story which I believe is the point you are making.

Most of that is on the media, or at least the current state of the media. They're gonna post "fake news" or they're gonna jump the gun and post whatever they can to get the most clicks\views, speculation, includes outright lies, incomplete findings. Because at the end of the day most of these folks arent proper journalists, they're influencers