Author Topic: Fauci’s deposition that Libturd media doesn’t want you to see  (Read 1784 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Howie's not a fan of Demturdz

Howie Carr, epic (non conspiracy guy) who spent his life fighting thugs like WHitey Bulger and his crew.
Put himself in danger for decades.

Tells it like it is....

---------

Many happy returns to Dr. Anthony Fauci, and I don’t mean his 82nd birthday which is coming up on Christmas Eve.

I’m hoping for many happy returns of what he had to endure Wednesday — seven hours under oath, being deposed in a civil lawsuit.

The attorneys general of Louisiana and Missouri contend that the mad scientist was deeply involved in a “vast conspiracy enterprise” between the Biden administration and social media (but I repeat myself) to censor anyone and everyone who objected to the Cult of COVID.

You may not have heard anything about this deposition, and not just because it occurred on Thanksgiving Eve. More significantly, state-run media gave it a good leaving-alone because… Democrats.

The deposition has been sealed, so the comrades can claim that they have no way of confirming what went down — as if that ever stops them whenever they’re making up bleep about Trump, from the Russian collusion hoax (2016) to nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago (2022).

Thank goodness once again that Elon Musk now owns Twitter, because most everyone who attended the deposition tweeted about the laff-riot that went down.

The two Republican attorneys general who filed the original suit in federal court are Eric Schmitt of Missouri, now the US senator-elect, and Jeff Landry of Louisiana.

Here’s what Landry had to say after the deposition was over:

“Wow! It was amazing to spend 7 hours with Dr. Fauci. The man who single-handedly wrecked the U.S. economy based upon ‘the science.’ Only to discover that he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his COVID response!”

Of course he can’t. The real pandemic, at least in the District of Columbia, is amnesia — Democrat amnesia, under oath. The higher up you go in the federal hackerama, the more likely it is that, to the best of your recollection, you cannot recall. Anything.

Here are a couple of AG Schmitt’s tweeted takeaways:

“Fauci knew the Lab (leak) theory had merit but it’d come back to him & (he) sought to immediately discredit it.”

So much for the science. The only real science during the Panic of 2020–21 was political science, to get rid of Trump.

Schmitt says Fauci also reiterated what he made clear by his crackpot diktats: “The rest of us ‘don’t have the ability’ to determine what’s best for ourselves.”

Schmitt continued: “In Feb. ’20 he emailed a friend advising her masks were ineffective. Confirmed again Mar. 31. On Apr. 3 he’s adamant masks should be worn even though he couldn’t cite a single study to prove it. Mandates followed. Lives ruined. COVID tyranny is born.”

Another lawyer at the proceeding tweeted that when Fauci was pressed on why he didn’t couldn’t cite any studies about masks that he’d followed, he answered that he was “too busy saving lives to be bothered with trivialities.”

Did Fauci believe any of the pernicious nonsense that he was peddling, that ended up destroying not only the economy, as AG Landry pointed out, but also unleashed multiple other catastrophes across the entire society, which will take generations to recover from?

It seems doubtful. But the larger point is, Fauci didn’t care. It was about self-aggrandizement, and getting rid of Trump, which in the case of such a megalomaniacal Democrat paper-shuffler I suppose amounted to the same thing. The end justified the means.

According to the tweets, there were a couple of humorous moments during the octogenarian’s onerous ordeal. On the table between him and “The Science,” Landry placed a copy of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s scathing best-selling expose, “The Real Anthony Fauci.”

Bobby Jr. is a Democrat, of course, so I guess that you could say the deposition was “bipartisan.” At least as bipartisan as, say, the Jan. 6 commission.

Then there was the court reporter, the stenographer. She sneezed. Dr. Fauci demanded that she immediately put on a mask.

As one of the other plaintiffs, a woman from Louisiana named Jill Hines, noted on Facebook:

“He was there to talk about the ‘life-saving intervention’ that people were supposedly spreading misinformation about but here he is, afraid of a court reporter sitting several feet away from him…. He stated, ‘The last thing in the world I want to do is get COVID.’”

But wait, didn’t Fauci just the previous day at the White House demand that everyone get boosted again… and again?. Hasn’t he himself been double-vaxxed and double-boosted, and yet he’s twice come down with the Wuhan flu himself?

As AG Schmitt tweeted in his description of the mask moment: “This is the mentality in Nov 2022 of the guy who locked our country down & ruined countless lives and livelihoods.”

But not his own. His net worth has more than doubled — to $12 million — since the Red Chinese imported the Panic to our shores. Doing well by doing good indeed.

Oddly, Fauci himself hasn’t tweeted out a word about any of this. State-run media is not full of self-serving accounts from “a person familiar with the matter who is not authorized to speak on the record.”

Recall how many times Fauci, a Democrat operative with a stethoscope, was welcomed onto Democrat chat shows by Democrat operatives with press passes (George Stephanopoulos, Jake Tapper, F. Chuck Todd, etc.).

Of course this was only the first of what we can all hope will be a series of appearances, under oath, of the 67-inch-high tin-pot tyrant who first buried his snout in the public trough when Lyndon Johnson was president.

A few final fun Fauci facts:

Does he have a Massachusetts connection? (Of course — Holy Cross, Class of ’62. What a cross for the Crusaders to bear.)

What’s his most recent salary? ($480,654 a year.)

What will his pension be as he retires? ($375,211 a year.)

It’s a shame the Republicans didn’t take over the Senate, because Sen. Rand Paul won’t be the chairman of a committee that can subpoena that nasty, rotten little old man.

But perhaps there is some way Paul could be appointed “of counsel” to the first GOP-controlled House committee to have a go at Fauci, under oath? And maybe bring in Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as well, you know, to make it “bipartisan.”

Not that state-run media will cover any of Fauci’s follies because… Democrats. I can already hear the fellow-travelers in the amen chorus repeating as one:

Nothing to see here folks, move along.  (Howie Carr)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Fauci’s deposition that Libturd media doesn’t want you to see
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 03:29:08 AM »
I like Howie but even he doesn’t get it. Was there a lab leak in 1957 too? Manufactured panics using health scares are nothing new. It’s a way for governments to take “Emergency Measures” supposedly for the good of the people but really to gives themselves more power.

Being a lifetime bureaucrat like Fauci is similar to being a career politician. You have to be a pathological liar.

1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1957-1958-pandemic.html

In February 1957, a new influenza A (H2N2) virus emerged in East Asia, triggering a pandemic (“Asian Flu”). This H2N2 virus was comprised of three different genes from an H2N2 virus that originated from an avian influenza A virus, including the H2 hemagglutinin and the N2 neuraminidase genes. It was first reported in Singapore in February 1957, Hong Kong in April 1957, and in coastal cities in the United States in summer 1957. The estimated number of deaths was 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 09:23:59 AM »
I'd like to bite faucis nose off and put a screwdriver through his eye s

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 12:04:46 PM »
I'd like to bite faucis nose off and put a screwdriver through his eye s

The long fella would like a word.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 12:12:04 PM »
"Democrat Amnesia" sorta like Hillary with the thick glasses and Bob Mueller with the temporary dementia?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 12:16:22 PM »
"Democrat Amnesia" sorta like Hillary with the thick glasses and Bob Mueller with the temporary dementia?

They all do this (lie, etc). But the biggest scam in history, driven by this 110 lb turd, now he cant remember anything?
He's 82 and hopefully dead soon. Along w/ Pant-Shitter.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 12:48:32 PM »
Ouchie for Mr Fauci >:(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 12:53:49 PM »
When they use the "I cant recall" answer on Judge Judy she just says "well they remember it so it happened"

Shame she wasnt questioning Fauci

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 01:44:19 PM »
Paint his ass bright red and throw him in the Babboon cage and leave it to nature.  Fuckin' Fauci is a Mini-Mengele who deserves to be sued and lose all he owns, fed his own testicles RAW, and placed in solitary confinement forever.

After the Baboons ass-fuck him halfway to death.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 01:52:58 PM »
Fauci only has our best interests at heart.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 02:13:58 PM »
Google seems to be in a panic

Just Google "Fauci deposition"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 12:28:30 AM »
Google can't change the algorithm fast enough.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2022, 06:27:30 AM »
Oh this is sure to reform the top down, experts say, obey or else system of rule by which we're beset. Things are going to change now. I can feel it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 09:48:16 AM »
Oh this is sure to reform the top down, experts say, obey or else system of rule by which we're beset. Things are going to change now. I can feel it.

Nope, nothing will change

In the UK the man responsible for the deaths of 30,000 people in care homes has just placed 3rd in the TV reality show where members of the public vote to keep them in, about 10 people were voted out before him

Imagine being less popular than a man who has killed more people than Josef Mengele

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 10:57:36 AM »
The long fella would like a word.

About what? I'll be in the area Saturday

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2022, 11:43:10 AM »
Fauci is a disgraceful coward. He’s a pathetic freak.

His advice killed a few thousand and wrecked the lives of millions.

He needs to die.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2022, 11:46:23 AM »

Fauci Says "There's No Reason To Be Walking Around With A Mask"

There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people ‘feel a little better’ and it might even block a droplet but it’s not providing the perfect protection the people think that it is. And often, there are unintended consequences. People keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Last month, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted for the first time that “public health officials misled the public about the effectiveness of masks”

https://techstartups.com/2020/07/01/dr-fauci-march-theres-no-reason-walking-around-mask-changed-video/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2022, 11:54:30 AM »
Fraudci needs to be hung from the highest tree.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2022, 12:26:52 PM »
Fraudci needs to be hung from the highest tree.

In his case a five footer should do the job.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2022, 05:40:49 PM »
Fauci is a great man.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2022, 01:04:40 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2022, 01:12:55 AM »
Nope, nothing will change

In the UK the man responsible for the deaths of 30,000 people in care homes has just placed 3rd in the TV reality show where members of the public vote to keep them in, about 10 people were voted out before him

Imagine being less popular than a man who has killed more people than Josef Mengele

Propaganda trumps anything.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2022, 05:39:39 AM »
Fauci is a great man.

I'll curb stomp him

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2022, 05:43:48 AM »
I'll curb stomp him

I'll join ya. Would love to choke this kvnt 'til his eyeballs pop out of his cranium...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2022, 01:19:27 AM »
I'll join ya. Would love to choke this kvnt 'til his eyeballs pop out of his cranium...
I'll bet he never actually took the jab.