Author Topic: Hulk Hogan down to 275 lbs. 9th grade weight he claims  (Read 2207 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Hulk Hogan down to 275 lbs. 9th grade weight he claims
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2022, 03:58:36 PM »
He came into my gym back in the 80s with another dude that I believe was his brother, about the same size.  Owner used to let all those guys train for free when they were in town.

I looked it up just now and I guess the guy was shot and killed in 1986, which would have been after I saw them.

https://answersafrica.com/hulk-hogans-brothers-son.html

Alan Bollea is the fellow you're thinking of, he was a pretty high level arm wrestler at one point. He did get shot (for beating up a a bar maid), but that isn't what killed him. He died of a drug overdose. After he got shot in Florida, he moved to California. When Hulk made it, he gave Alan a lot of money to square himself up, and to celebrate he (Alan) bought some dope and overdosed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2022, 04:07:42 PM »
Hogan has some great lies. Too many to list.

I have met the Hulk. He is literally giant of a man. His name fits. Not only is he exceedingly tall, but he is also large boned and carries a lot of muscle. It would not surprise me if the weighed that much at that point in his life.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2022, 04:13:46 PM »
Hogan and Alan 1985 -

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/10530262/petaluma-argus-courier/ .

Alan claimed his height and weight as 6'4" #250.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2022, 05:33:50 PM »
Doesn’t he like touching his daughters ass?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2022, 08:45:19 PM »
Alan Bollea is the fellow you're thinking of, he was a pretty high level arm wrestler at one point. He did get shot (for beating up a a bar maid), but that isn't what killed him. He died of a drug overdose. After he got shot in Florida, he moved to California. When Hulk made it, he gave Alan a lot of money to square himself up, and to celebrate he (Alan) bought some dope and overdosed.

Maybe, but the guy I recall looked just like Hogan, tall, blonde hair, basically the same build but a little smaller.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2022, 09:04:55 PM »
I saw him get off a charter boat and he had a large sturgeon on his shoulder. Several crippled orphans were begging near the wharf and instead of the spare change they asked him for he gave them the entire fish. Just like that.

Any guy gives orphans a sturgeon is ok in my book.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2022, 09:31:55 PM »
I once saw Dwayne Johnson with a carp under his arm. He climbed into a limo with it and drove away.

Gene Hackman brought golf clubs aboard for some reason but they weren't with him when he disembarked. I found that suspicious.

Bruce Willis didn't catch anything and he threw chum on the kids. I quit that job after that.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2022, 09:51:32 PM »
I once saw Dwayne Johnson with a carp under his arm. He climbed into a limo with it and drove away.

Bruce Willis didn't catch anything and he threw chum on the kids. I quit that job after that.

Bruce Willis comes across as a douchebag in real life

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2022, 09:53:11 PM »
I saw him get off a charter boat and he had a large sturgeon on his shoulder. Several crippled orphans were begging near the wharf and instead of the spare change they asked him for he gave them the entire fish. Just like that.

Any guy gives orphans a sturgeon is ok in my book.
that's nothing , one time I saw Vince goodrum have sex with a googly  eyed halibut

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2022, 10:20:49 PM »
that's nothing , one time I saw Vince goodrum have sex with a googly  eyed halibut

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2022, 10:31:17 PM »
Haha, not on my watch! I ran a shenaniganless harbor!