Author Topic: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16751 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2022, 10:10:53 AM »
Nothing comes from any of this stuff to be honest. Just noise that few care about. (Except for those who make videos, need something to yap about).
Even after "no plates" guy got caught selling rice-powder caps over Turk, I saw tons of posts saying "Derek wouldnt lie to us, those tests are false, I'm still sending him my money".  ::)

Its a new world of sheep who worship others on social-media and dont have lives of their own. Never leave the basement.

See Dave Palumbo and Bill Phillips for further reference.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2022, 10:12:08 AM »
See Dave Palumbo and Bill Phillips for further reference.

Yup, most supp-suppliers/sellers actually...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2022, 10:15:46 AM »
its laughable to insist every interview how natural and never used a steroid ever..

It's like our own go4it
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2022, 10:18:36 AM »

Even Caliber fitness?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2022, 10:25:18 AM »
Even Caliber fitness?

Yup. Bee pollen was touted as having HMB like qualities.

I was just pointing out the sheep mindset was exclusive to a specific generation.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2022, 10:35:16 AM »
If those dosages are legit, then I’d say he’s natural.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2022, 11:01:23 AM »
I never heard of him until this thread.  He's 5' 7" and weighs 190 lbs.  I have met several guys that have looked that good or better that never took any PEDs so to me it (being truly natural)  is possible.  He looks good.

Not "great", just good.  He's not doing me or anyone I know and care about any harm at all.  You put him next to the idiot known as O'Hearn and he will be physically dwarfed.  BFD.  Is he annoying? He could be if you allow yourself to watch his videos, LOL but yes, he can be annoying.

Is he successful?  Yup.  More so than the idiot known as O'Hearn and a great many other lifelong super druggies fake-oil salesmen/women.  They are jealous and with good reason:

This little guy is successful beyond their wildest schemes. ;D

Again, he's not harming me and if someone that I personally know asked me if they should "follow" him and his tenets, I would say "That's up to you.  You know what you have to do physically and mentally but you're too lazy to do it. If spending ridiculous amounts of money to "follow" the latest incarnation of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Bear only you can decide on what to spend your livelihood on. If you asked me if I would do this I would say nope!"

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2022, 11:18:50 AM »
The sad thing is for $11,000 a month, actually more considering the rest of his stack, I smoke this dudes physique, I wipe the floor in legs/ back/abs department, chest/shoulders/ I guess are comparable, and I'm on prescription trt 200test, 50 deca a week,  for a grand total of $250 a month. He's way over trained which is why he's having issues making progress, his CNS I guarantee is completely fried, his cortisol levels I guarantee are through the roof. Dude needs to train hard and intense 4 times a week, the other 3 days relax, if you want do cold plunge, sauna, walk around his compound, if he did this he'd blow the fuck up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2022, 12:40:07 PM »
The sad thing is for $11,000 a month, actually more considering the rest of his stack, I smoke this dudes physique, I wipe the floor in legs/ back/abs department, chest/shoulders/ I guess are comparable, and I'm on prescription trt 200test, 50 deca a week,  for a grand total of $250 a month. He's way over trained which is why he's having issues making progress, his CNS I guarantee is completely fried, his cortisol levels I guarantee are through the roof. Dude needs to train hard and intense 4 times a week, the other 3 days relax, if you want do cold plunge, sauna, walk around his compound, if he did this he'd blow the fuck up.

Nah according to get big you must be on 5 grams because 200mg does nothing notice liver king is only taking a small amount of test and deca just like you it doesn’t take much

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2022, 12:41:44 PM »
Nah according to get big you must be on 5 grams because 200mg does nothing notice liver king is only taking a small amount of test and deca just like you it doesn’t take much

why do you always want to argue with people?

Grow the fuck up

I bet you got your head flushed down the toilet every day at school.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2022, 12:52:49 PM »
Now you're just making shit up. YOU said 200mgs does nothing! Thus the reason you take more than double and triple that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2022, 12:54:51 PM »
Now you're just making shit up. YOU said 200mgs does nothing! Thus the reason you take more than double and triple that

When did we get to triple that? The most I have done in the last 5 years is 500mg. The average the last 3 is probably 400mg the 2 before that probably 200mg but again you are missing the entire concept you can get everything you need from prescribed TRT most guys really are not taking anywhere near the amount the righteous all fake natty guys insist they are taking. A couple hundred milligrams not grams

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2022, 01:00:10 PM »
When did we get to triple that? The most I have done in the last 5 years is 500mg. The average the last 3 is probably 400mg the 2 before that probably 200mg but again you are missing the entire concept you can get everything you need from prescribed TRT most guys really are not taking anywhere near the amount the righteous all fake natty guys insist they are taking. A couple hundred milligrams not grams

How do you get your prescribed TRT increased around contest times?  Or do you use multiple sources?

Y

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2022, 01:08:55 PM »
I have no reason to lie about dosages, I stayed natural until I was 35, I actually won 2 men's physique shows completely clean. When I decided to get on trt, I literally blew up, just on 200 test, I shot up from 165 to 195 in my first year, in the past year with the addition of 50mg of Deca, I shot up to 215-220. Which is actually why I believe a lot of these pros about their dosages, especially the old timers, real pharmaceutical grade products can take you along way, especially if you built a good base. Eventually as I get older I'll add GH 2iu a day and a low dose of T4. Which is the ultimate "bodybuilder" trt.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2022, 01:22:55 PM »
cost he spends aside on gh,a pic to see how you 'smoke' this guy would help..did you watch the video this guy is swole and forget  his height and weight he looks bigger than his stats...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2022, 01:26:36 PM »
You sound like an asshole.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2022, 01:32:04 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2022, 01:42:25 PM »
I have no reason to lie about dosages, I stayed natural until I was 35, I actually won 2 men's physique shows completely clean. When I decided to get on trt, I literally blew up, just on 200 test, I shot up from 165 to 195 in my first year, in the past year with the addition of 50mg of Deca, I shot up to 215-220. Which is actually why I believe a lot of these pros about their dosages, especially the old timers, real pharmaceutical grade products can take you along way, especially if you built a good base. Eventually as I get older I'll add GH 2iu a day and a low dose of T4. Which is the ultimate "bodybuilder" trt.

I was being sarcastic I believe you and that is the exact point I am trying to make these guys are not taking near what people think it is dangerous for people to continue to push those lies

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2022, 01:44:10 PM »
cost he spends aside on gh,a pic to see how you 'smoke' this guy would help..did you watch the video this guy is swole and forget  his height and weight he looks bigger than his stats...
Legs from 2 weeks ago, legs from summer time shaved, legs with just test only pre competition. So just by my legs alone, you know I'm conditioned and whipe the floor with Liver Kings stick legs.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2022, 01:51:46 PM »
Legs from 2 weeks ago, legs from summer time shaved, legs with just test only pre competition. So just by my legs alone, you know I'm conditioned and whipe the floor with Liver Kings stick legs.
Jesus. How tall are you?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2022, 01:53:18 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2022, 01:54:23 PM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2022, 01:55:30 PM »
And over 200lbs? Yoked af! Props
I'm around 215-220 right now, shredded at 200-205

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2022, 01:58:41 PM »

People really need "evidence" ?

Didn't everyone know from the beginning?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2022, 02:08:45 PM »
I don’t wish bad on many people, but I’d love to see him die in an explosion of some sort
Ahahahahaha! ;)