Author Topic: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16704 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2022, 02:13:34 PM »
Legs from 2 weeks ago, legs from summer time shaved, legs with just test only pre competition. So just by my legs alone, you know I'm conditioned and whipe the floor with Liver Kings stick legs.
PROPS ON THE LEGS...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2022, 02:47:40 PM »
I'm around 215-220 right now, shredded at 200-205
I'm guessing you have a pretty good frame considering you won Physique shows. Very impressive

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2022, 02:55:33 PM »
Legs from 2 weeks ago, legs from summer time shaved, legs with just test only pre competition. So just by my legs alone, you know I'm conditioned and whipe the floor with Liver Kings stick legs.
Awesome development....props!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2022, 03:13:56 PM »
Can LK squat 405?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2022, 03:26:40 PM »
I'm guessing you have a pretty good frame considering you won Physique shows. Very impressive
I have a good frame, Im naturally very lean.
Awesome development....props!!
Thanks brother!
Can LK squat 405?
He probably can, he trains hard, his problem is that he over trains, twice a day 6 days a week training WestSide Barbell Conjugate and then second session Olympic lifting, fucking hell man he's just over doing it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2022, 03:32:10 PM »
I have no reason to lie about dosages, I stayed natural until I was 35, I actually won 2 men's physique shows completely clean. When I decided to get on trt, I literally blew up, just on 200 test, I shot up from 165 to 195 in my first year, in the past year with the addition of 50mg of Deca, I shot up to 215-220. Which is actually why I believe a lot of these pros about their dosages, especially the old timers, real pharmaceutical grade products can take you along way, especially if you built a good base. Eventually as I get older I'll add GH 2iu a day and a low dose of T4. Which is the ultimate "bodybuilder" trt.

You blew up because 200 mg per week isn’t TRT. Like a 35 year old man is going to gain 30 pounds while having normal T values (truly replaced).

Then you went to a total of 250 mg per week by adding deca.

That’s some “TRT”.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2022, 03:59:21 PM »
You blew up because 200 mg per week isn’t TRT. Like a 35 year old man is going to gain 30 pounds while having normal T values (truly replaced).

That’s some “TRT”.
LoL ya 200-250mgs. He's really slamming the gear

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2022, 04:02:53 PM »

That’s some “TRT”.
200 is what my doctor prescribed me🤷‍♂️ my levels consistently stay at the 1000-1100 mark, that's what hormone clinics do optimize your hormones and put them at optimal levels. Go to a general practitioner and they'll prescribe you just enough to be in range.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2022, 04:03:35 PM »
I love Getbig 😁

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2022, 04:28:11 PM »

I didn’t say slamming. I said it’s not TRT.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2022, 04:36:01 PM »

There is not middle-ground on getbig, you are either natural or you are slamming gear.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2022, 04:40:54 PM »
According to my doctor it is, every thing is legal, everything is in range, AST, ALT, RBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit, test, estrogen, psa, tsh. I get labs every 6 months mandatory. So according to my licensed medical doctor I'm on trt and I'm going to go ahead and take his word on all things trt related.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2022, 06:18:47 PM »
According to my doctor it is, every thing is legal, everything is in range, AST, ALT, RBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit, test, estrogen, psa, tsh. I get labs every 6 months mandatory. So according to my licensed medical doctor I'm on trt and I'm going to go ahead and take his word on all things trt related.

But you don't really need TRT.

Your actual T levels are not unnaturally low right?

You are just taking it for physique enhancement like any steroid user.

Quite a few big name bb's got their steroids legally prescribed from a couple legit docs in Cali back in the 70s.  They didn't have a medical need for them. 

If you stopped taking the drugs you'd go back to your natural bodyweight or very close.

Back in the day guys would blow up incredibly on some dbol and deca-durabolin.  Test was not real popular among bb's then as it was considered to androgenic.  Great for strength though.

Your natural test production must have ceased due to your usage.

I appreciate your honesty.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2022, 06:49:32 PM »

Quite a few big name bb's got their steroids legally prescribed from a couple legit docs in Cali back in the 70s.  They didn't have a medical need for them. 

If you stopped taking the drugs you'd go back to your natural bodyweight or very close.

Back in the day guys would blow up incredibly on some dbol and deca-durabolin.  Test was not real popular among bb's then as it was considered to androgenic.  Great for strength though.

So his doctor is prescribing him TRT unnecessarily you're saying?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2022, 07:03:19 PM »

No they were legitimately low, when I walked in for the consultation the doctor started laughing and said there's no way you have low testosterone, you're the most muscular guy thats ever walked into my office, but we'll draw some blood and see where you're at, they came back at like 249. What I know now I didn't know then. Just a background at that time I was working construction as a bricklayer 10 hours a day, after work I'd go train, even though I was exhausted, I'd just slam pre-workout and get it done, I was sleeping maybe 5 hours a night sometimes 6, I was always lean super low body fat, my diet was literally the Jay Cutler style diet, super low in fat, egg whites, white fish, chicken, ground turkey, tuna, and ground bison is all I ate and carbs coming from sweet potatoes, brown rice, and steel cut oats. As a juiced up bodybuilder this diet is ok, but for a natural it's literally the worst thing a natty can do, fats, specifically cholesterol is key in hormonal production especially testosterone production. I just didn't know this 🤷‍♂️
So looking back I know exactly why my levels were low, I was overworked, overtraining, not resting, extremely low dietary fats, it was a recipe for low test.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2022, 07:09:20 PM »
So his doctor is prescribing him TRT unnecessarily you're saying?
No dude this is a legit clinic, he'd lose his license doing shit like that.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2022, 07:23:27 PM »
No dude this is a legit clinic, he'd lose his license doing shit like that.
Ya pretty much what I was getting at

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2022, 07:25:26 PM »
No they were legitimately low, when I walked in for the consultation the doctor started laughing and said there's no way you have low testosterone, you're the most muscular guy thats ever walked into my office, but we'll draw some blood and see where you're at, they came back at like 249. What I know now I didn't know then. Just a background at that time I was working construction as a bricklayer 10 hours a day, after work I'd go train, even though I was exhausted, I'd just slam pre-workout and get it done, I was sleeping maybe 5 hours a night sometimes 6, I was always lean super low body fat, my diet was literally the Jay Cutler style diet, super low in fat, egg whites, white fish, chicken, ground turkey, tuna, and ground bison is all I ate and carbs coming from sweet potatoes, brown rice, and steel cut oats. As a juiced up bodybuilder this diet is ok, but for a natural it's literally the worst thing a natty can do, fats, specifically cholesterol is key in hormonal production especially testosterone production. I just didn't know this 🤷‍♂️
So looking back I know exactly why my levels were low, I was overworked, overtraining, not resting, extremely low dietary fats, it was a recipe for low test.

So you rigged the results to make sure your levels were low, so you could get a prescription?

This is junky behavior.

It is a cry for an intervention. 

Keto Kid your drug use is affecting all of us on Getbig.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2022, 07:33:09 PM »
So you rigged the results to make sure your levels were low, so you could get a prescription?

This is junky behavior.

It is a cry for an intervention. 

Keto Kid your drug use is affecting all of us on Getbig.
I'm sorry guys, this is definitely my rock bottom. 😁

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2022, 10:05:23 PM »
The Fried Liver King is probably also on stimulants

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2022, 10:33:20 PM »
I have no reason to lie about dosages, I stayed natural until I was 35, I actually won 2 men's physique shows completely clean. When I decided to get on trt, I literally blew up, just on 200 test, I shot up from 165 to 195 in my first year, in the past year with the addition of 50mg of Deca, I shot up to 215-220. Which is actually why I believe a lot of these pros about their dosages, especially the old timers, real pharmaceutical grade products can take you along way, especially if you built a good base. Eventually as I get older I'll add GH 2iu a day and a low dose of T4. Which is the ultimate "bodybuilder" trt.

Did you do this on a keto diet?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2022, 10:38:39 PM »
And over 200lbs? Yoked af! Props

big dude all the way big dude

the 80's tri gods of DeMay. Paris and Christian were all competeing as heavies with top end weigh 220 and they are all 6 foot 6'1"

but the best of the best, physique artist god's if i my, were paul jean guillmane and francis benefatto both were 5'6"-5'7" at a buck 70-75

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2022, 12:16:16 AM »
Total scumbag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2022, 03:20:38 AM »

Why because you know better than him and his doctor???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2022, 03:49:19 AM »

I dont agree with your diet principles but clearly its working well for you.  Great legs  8)