Author Topic: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)  (Read 3639 times)

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)
« on: December 02, 2022, 10:42:12 PM »
Just like he did (by his own admission) when he claimed he was 100% natty many years ago..
He lied to you again in regards to PEDs and about his most recent cycle.
He claimed to take a super low amount of anadrol every other day (I don't remember how much, but it was ridiculous).
He claimed to have put on - what was it - 20+lbs and was over 200lbs at 5'9.02538 - all while eating 1800 or so calories a day?

I call absolute BS. All lies. No one's gaining shit off 3.825mg of gear a day and below maintenance calories.

Matt, reveal your real cycle and stop lying.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 04:17:30 AM »
Everyone is different and as I always say there is no average. I’ve known guys who have gained 30lb off 200 mgs of test a week and I’m sure it was underdosed as well. I gained 30-40lbs of 10-15mgs of dbol a day. I know guys who have gained 20lbs of 5 mgs of dbol a day. Everybody responds differently. And I believe him completely. My buddy recently gained 20lbs off 100 mgs of test a week in about 6-8 weeks.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 04:29:00 AM »
Everyone is different and as I always say there is no average. I’ve known guys who have gained 30lb off 200 mgs of test a week and I’m sure it was underdosed as well. I gained 30-40lbs of 10-15mgs of dbol a day. I know guys who have gained 20lbs of 5 mgs of dbol a day. Everybody responds differently. And I believe him completely. My buddy recently gained 20lbs off 100 mgs of test a week in about 6-8 weeks.

No one's gaining shit off 3.825mg of gear a day and below maintenance calories.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 04:41:38 AM »
Whatever he took it didn't work anyway still waiting to see final results

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 04:43:15 AM »

Also bullshit. I eat 1800 calories a day now and I’m gaining at 230 at 6’2 44 years old. Yet my maintenance  is well above that. My buddy who gained the 20lbs on test recently was eating 1500 calories a day, there is no absolute in either direction. Anything can happen and just cause it didn’t to you or anyone you know or it doesn’t make sense does not mean it won’t happen to the next guy. EVERYONE REPONDS DIFFERENTLY.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 04:52:41 AM »

Didn't work, huh?
He gained more than you have in the last 15 years of high dose roids and hgh with just (apparently) 2.4mg of anadrol every 3rd full moon.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2022, 04:53:29 AM »
Also bullshit. I eat 1800 calories a day now and I’m gaining at 230 at 6’2 44 years old. Yet my maintenance  is well above that. My buddy who gained the 20lbs on test recently was eating 1500 calories a day, there is no absolute in either direction. Anything can happen and just cause it didn’t to you or anyone you know or it doesn’t make sense does not mean it won’t happen to the next guy. EVERYONE REPONDS DIFFERENTLY.

Also bullshit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2022, 05:02:21 AM »
Didn't work, huh?
He gained more than you have in the last 15 years of high dose roids and hgh with just (apparently) 2.4mg of anadrol every 3rd full moon.

It was 17mg every other day or everyday and that is plenty to see results on. Maybe you don’t respond and need to shovel food down and take grams week such is not the case for all.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 05:14:59 AM »
It was 17mg every other day or everyday and that is plenty to see results on. Maybe you don’t respond and need to shovel food down and take grams week such is not the case for all.

17mg of anadrol every 2nd day is equivalent to 4mg of dbol every day. It's peanuts. Cut the bullshit.
Getbigger Hippolitowhatever's little dogs produce stronger and more anabolic chemicals when they fart (on him).

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2022, 05:16:46 AM »
17mg of anadrol every 2nd day is equivalent to 4mg of dbol every day. It's peanuts. Cut the bullshit.
Getbigger Hippolitowhatever's little dogs produce stronger and more anabolic chemicals when they fart (on him).

4 mg of dbol is plenty with hard training, right diet and real dbol.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 05:30:41 AM »
4 mg of dbol is plenty with hard training, right diet and real dbol.

By "right diet" do you mean 1800 calories?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2022, 05:34:41 AM »

By "right diet" do you mean 1800 calories?

Everyone is different and at 230 on 1800 calories a day I guarantee I would smoke you in the gym. Try not relying on the drugs to do the work. Less can be more. 4 mgs of real dbol will give you results.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2022, 05:38:33 AM »

Cool story, bro.
You have incredible elite genetics.
Got it.
Maybe you should try more than 10mg of PEDs a day. By the sounds of it that's all it would take for you to be next years Mr. O.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2022, 05:54:37 AM »
Cool story, bro.
You have incredible elite genetics.
Got it.
Maybe you should try more than 10mg of PEDs a day. By the sounds of it that's all it would take for you to be next years Mr. O.

I don’t take anything. No care to. And I’m not a bodybuilder.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2022, 11:59:40 AM »
Just like he did (by his own admission) when he claimed he was 100% natty many years ago..
He claimed to take a super low amount of anadrol every other day (I don't remember how much, but it was ridiculous).
He claimed to have put on - what was it - 20+lbs and was over 200lbs at 5'9.02538 - all while eating 1800 or so calories a day?

I call absolute BS. All lies. No one's gaining shit off 3.825mg of gear a day and below maintenance calories.

Yes.

It was 62x 25mg Anadrol pills over June 4th or whatever the start date was, until September 4th.

Roughly three months.

Call it 90 days.

My start weight was 183-lb. Keep in mind, I keep my body weight artificially low for health reasons. There's no reason why I can't walk around at 190-200. It's just healthier to weigh less. Literally every study on longevity with supercentenarians show this.

So when I doubled my calories from 1,200 to 2,400, my body was like a sponge just from the extra calories.

I think people are ignoring the fact that Anadrol is STRONG.

I will NOT be taking it again.

I was supposed to take Sustanon with it, but took two shots, realized I had put on like 10-lb in the first 10 days just from the Anadrol, and decided to just take the Anadrol.

In hindsight, I had several people tell me that you should always have a test base.

My next cycle will be Test only, or Test and Dbol...but I'm only going to do another cycle if I eat a proper bodybuilding diet. Chicken breasts, potatoes, protein shakes, etc.

I may start as soon as Valentine's Day, if I do this.

I think if you take any man with my body type and put them on, say, 25mg Anadrol daily, they will gain 20-lb within a month.

Example:
Average Joe adult ectomorph weighing 170-lb does a dbol only  cycle. There is no reason he can't be 190-lb within a month.

I also had muscle memory on my side, as I keep my body weight artificially low for health reasons, as I said.

So I had muscle memory, fresh receptors, and I doubled my calories on low dose Anadrol, and went from 183 to 205.

I actually went to 211, but that was just fat.

But the first 20-lb was a definite improvement to my look. Even if it was "just water".

IMO, gaining 20-lb on a Dbol only cycle is not unrealistic.

I had a five days where I used 50mg Anadrol, but I felt my core temperature rising...so I chose to reduce to under one 25mg tablet daily. Roughly 5x 25mg every 7 days.

I don't think 22-lb on such a cycle is unrealistic at all.

And I have since lost all the size anyway.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2022, 12:11:02 PM »

Just like whatever you're taking for the last 30yrs

Now Your muscles have gone into reverse gear & are Atrophying !!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2022, 12:12:54 PM »

Doesn't really matter to any of us - if he's lying which I doubt,
Ultimately he's only deceiving himself

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2022, 12:14:36 PM »
Yes.

It was 62x 25mg Anadrol pills over June 4th or whatever the start date was, until September 4th.

Roughly three months.

Call it 90 days.

My start weight was 183-lb. Keep in mind, I keep my body weight artificially low for health reasons. There's no reason why I can't walk around at 190-200. It's just healthier to weigh less. Literally every study on longevity with supercentenarians show this.

So when I doubled my calories from 1,200 to 2,400, my body was like a sponge just from the extra calories.

I was supposed to take Sustanon with it, but took two shots, realized I had put on like 10-lb in the first 10 days just from the Anadrol, and decided to just take the Anadrol.

In hindsight, I had several people tell me that you should always have a test base.

My next cycle will be Test only, or Test and Dbol...but I'm only going to do another cycle if I eat a proper bodybuilding diet. Chicken breasts, potatoes, protein shakes, etc.

I think if you take any man with my body type and put them on, say, 25mg Anadrol daily, they will gain 20-lb within a month.

Example:
Average Joe adult ectomorph weighing 170-lb does a dbol only  cycle. There is no reason he can't be 190-lb within a month.

I also had muscle memory on my side, as I keep my body weight artificially low for health reasons, as I said.

So I had muscle memory, fresh receptors, and I doubled my calories on low dose Anadrol, and went from 183 to 205.

I actually went to 211, but that was just fat.

But the first 20-lb was a definite improvement to my look. Even if it was "just water".

I had a five days where I used 50mg Anadrol, but I felt my core temperature rising...so I chose to reduce to under one 25mg tablet daily. Roughly 5x 25mg every 7 days.

I don't think 22-lb on such a cycle is unrealistic at all.

And I have since lost all the size anyway.  ;D

Matt you say you’re concerned about longevity but also want to end your life, how often does your mind change on subject?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2022, 02:09:09 PM »

Matt you say you’re concerned about longevity but also want to end your life, how often does your mind change on subject?

You're slightly off:

I think non-existence is more desirable than existence.

There is no guarantee that death is non-existence.

So as long as I am alive, I want to maximize my quality of life.

I do think a little gear thrown in can do that...but it's hard to precisely measure the damage that does.

Being 40 now, if I went on TRT, would that reduce my quality of life? Would it reduce my lifespan?

I don't know, so I tend to err on the side of caution.

The cycle definitely increased my quality of life though. I know in Getbig La LA Land, men who are 5'9" and 205-lb and muscular are common. In real life, that's not common at all.

The nonstop attention I got was pretty awesome. And I mean, I was only 205. Did I really damage my health all that much?

I have been way too conservative with my health over the years. And that cycle did really bring up my quality of life. It's hard to measure whether or not it was worth it or not though.

Do you ever run gear, Dave? Or have you?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2022, 09:15:33 PM »
I don't know what planet you're from and what the gravity is like there, but here on Earth, 185lbs for a 5'9 guy isn't light weight.

Ye but you gained more than that with (apparently) just 17mg's of anadrol every other day which is equivalent to 4mg of dbol a day.

Okay, so you weren't taking just 17mg's of drol every other day. I think I recall you saying that + the 2 shots of sus. Hard to remember these fine details when you post 7,500 of them in every post. So I guess you didn't lie. My apologies.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2022, 03:21:22 PM »
Yes.

Roughly three months.

Call it 90 days.

Exactly why are you waiting two months to actually eat as if you have some sense?

And who says that's a "proper bodybuilding diet" anyway? Your goal is mass; you should be eating beef as well as eggs, along with chicken.

Where do you get this ridiculous notion that you should only eat "properly" if you're using steroids? Otherwise, you eat like like a crackhead then act surprised at your lack of gains in size.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2022, 03:52:47 PM »
Just like whatever you're taking for the last 30yrs

Now Your muscles have gone into reverse gear & are Atrophying !!

I am strong as hell right now aint no one atrophying over here

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2022, 04:05:10 PM »
I don't know what planet you're from and what the gravity is like there, but here on Earth, 185lbs for a 5'9 guy isn't light weight.
Ye but you gained more than that with (apparently) just 17mg's of anadrol every other day which is equivalent to 4mg of dbol a day.
Okay, so you weren't taking just 17mg's of drol every other day. I think I recall you saying that + the 2 shots of sus. Hard to remember these fine details when you post 7,500 of them in every post. So I guess you didn't lie. My apologies.

I took Dianabol in 2004, 2005, and 2006 as part of full cycles.

I took Dianabol alone a couple of times later. In 2009 and maybe one other time prior to my 2016 Anadrol cycle. That Anadrol cycle was very minimal - only 12.5mg daily for 20 days.

But it clearly impacted my conditioning. I looked a lot better at 170 than my usual 170:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeN2eQoAojF/

Keep in mind that I dropped to 157 prior to taking that cycle:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

Now that I'm thinking about it, Anadrol FIFTY tablets are 50mg each.

I started off with a pack of 100 tablets in 2016. I think I had 91.5 when I started my cycle this year, and I had 38 left when I was done.

Do I used 53.5 tablets over 90 days.

For some reason I was thinking that they were 25mg each.  ???

I'm going to have to go check how I would have made this mistake. I'll revisit the other thread and see.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2022, 04:18:49 PM »
Talk about a mental lapse. Yes, the Newport Pharma Anadrol tablets ARE 50mg each [picture below].

FYI: my experience is that Anadrol is stronger per MG than Dianabol.

This isn't addressed to you, NoPEDsNoBB, but just in general:

Lastly - do I strike anyone here as someone who GIVES TWO FUCKING SHITS what anyone else thinks of me?

I mean, WHY THE FUCK would I openly talk about steroid use under my real name, praise Adolf Hitler [I'm joking...sorta], and attribute all manner of other things to my real name [Matt Canning, Thunder Bay], yet lie about a cycle?

I'm not specifically addressing the comments above to anyone - I just can't stand being told I would lie about something.

Wouldn't it make more sense to not address steroids at all?  ???

Keep in mind a few points:

- I could weigh more than I do, but I keep my weight low for helafh reasons. This means I keep my calories low. By on increasing my calories, my body weight rose.
- I hadn't ran gear since 2016, so my receptors were fresh.
- Muscle memory played a factor too, as I have been over 190 before.

As I said, I started out at 183, and went to 211 at my max weight. But everything beyond 204-205-206 was just fat.

I may have gained "just water" up until 205...but IMO, I looked a lot better [picture below is at 191...where I probably looked my best, based on both size AND leanness].

So yes, I gained 22-lb [28, actually], but it's not like that was all quality mass.

I really don't see this as being anything incredible for a 5'9" and 180-lb range "athletic" looking male to gain, who has been training as long as me.

Just one thing I want to emphasize, NoPEDsNoBB:

I personally feel Anadrol is at least as strong as Dianabol.

IMO, slightly stronger.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2022, 04:40:54 PM »
And who says that's a "proper bodybuilding diet" anyway? Your goal is mass; you should be eating beef as well as eggs, along with chicken.

a staple diet of eggs, beef and butter (then a little bit of whatever else) is unbeatable fuel for a functional, muscular physique, imo