Author Topic: Reasons why Bhank would beat me in a wrestling match &why I wouldn't wrestle him  (Read 5458 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hankins get your fucking bald head in this thread and explain yourself

Dave D

• Getbig V
hankins get your fucking bald head in this thread and explain yourself

He really needs to address this.

I think we all agree that his opponent was likely lying and was grateful that Bhanks didn’t obliterate him that night.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He really needs to address this.

I think we all agree that his opponent was likely lying and was grateful that Bhanks didn’t obliterate him that night.

He wont

He will totally ignore it, its classic NPD behaviour

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Ok, but you're this Hankins right? -

https://fighters.mixedmartialarts.com/Brian-Hankins:C32265554B906F35 .

No idea that is some kind of self reported thing I have never reported any fights but I don't recognize either of those individuals

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No idea that is some kind of self reported thing I have never reported any fights but I don't recognize either of those individuals
address the text knobhead

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
:o

That is comical if Jamie wants a rematch I am available tomorrow ask him to put up the video couldnt do anything to hurt him lol both rounds ended with him on his back getting hit in his dumb head he couldnt get up if his life depended on it he was a bloody mess with dents all over his skull I didn't have a scratch. Stretcher and oxygen lol that place didn't even have a medic on site much less medics carrying people around on stretchers with oxygen tanks

Shoulder has been fixed I kill that dude today

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That is comical if Jamie wants a rematch I am available tomorrow

hahahah fucking muppet
he fucked you up  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
That is comical if Jamie wants a rematch I am available tomorrow ask him to put up the video couldnt do anything to hurt him lol both rounds ended with him on his back getting hit in his dumb head he couldnt get up if his life depended on it he was a bloody mess with dents all over his skull I didn't have a scratch. Stretcher and oxygen lol that place didn't even have a medic on site much less medics carrying people around on stretchers with oxygen tanks

Oh for fucks sake.

Pathetic lying wifebeating loser, fuck off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jamie has the video but he wont share it because I beat his ass for 2 rounds and I will gladly do it again if someone wants to set it up

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jamie has the video but he wont share it because I beat his ass for 2 rounds and I will gladly do it again if someone wants to set it up

Fuck off you lying c*nt

Jamie has the video because he won the fight

You dont have the video because you lost the fight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Chris Sydnor won in Round 1 though

I dislocated my shoulder badly and it was coming out in every fight at that time. I had to stop and get 3 shoulder surgeries.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
I dislocated my shoulder badly and it was coming out in every fight at that time. I had to stop and get 3 shoulder surgeries.

Fuck off, liar.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
I'm beginning to lose faith in our Bhanky's athletic accomplishments.

Say it ain't so, Bhanky!

Dave D

• Getbig V

By every you mean both?

Why is this Jamie guy lying and why won’t he release the video? I would think he knows better than to run his mouth after you dismantled him.

I’m surprised he would lie but maybe the shots to the head left him with brain damage.

I guess he’s lucky you couldn’t continue because he would have really gotten hurt; him dislocating your shoulder may have saved his life.

IroNat

• Getbig V
By every you mean both?

Why is this Jamie guy lying and why won’t he release the video? I would think he knows better than to run his mouth after you dismantled him.

I’m surprised he would lie but maybe the shots to the head left him with brain damage.

I guess he’s lucky you couldn’t continue because he would have really gotten hurt; him dislocating your shoulder may have saved his life.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
By every you mean both?

People don't run their mouths to hanky in real life. This is obviously a shopped fake.

IroNat

• Getbig V
People don't run their mouths to hanky in real life. This is obviously a shopped fake.

Truth.

In real life no one pays any attention to Bhanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you only had two fucking fights

Dave D

• Getbig V
you only had two fucking fights

I can picture Bhanks slamming his shoulder into the cage between rounds to put it into socket, like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Bhanky,
How far are you willing to travel for a rematch with Clegg?
We will let him know you are eager to fight.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Where is the video of the fight?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Bhanky,
How far are you willing to travel for a rematch with Clegg?
We will let him know you are eager to fight.

In instances like this, bhanky can’t travel because of his “terms of parole.”

Once the challenge dies down, Bhanky’s parole matters miraculously go away.

keanu

• Getbig IV

This Jamie Clegg guy has the skills of an average highschool wrestler. Can't throw a punch or kick to save his life. Can't do much off his back. Hanky must be hopeless to lose to this guy as badly as he did. Taken out via stretcher? GTFO.

webstar

• Getbig V

challenge accepted you lying sack of shit

Brian, why don't you not lie for a day and slowly build from there. Go one day without lying then try a day and half.. slowly you will be able to go a week without telling a wives tale.