Author Topic: Guy put on 75 pds of muscle within 6 months !!  (Read 2870 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Guy put on 75 pds of muscle within 6 months !!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2024, 12:52:22 PM »
Metformin is a longevity compound and so is fasting and starvation

Mtor activation and igf-1 rasing decrease lifespan

Wonder if it's best to activate Mtor less often like once or twice a day rather than 5 or 6 times a day? Also inter fasting in a 4 or at most 8 hours eating window?

I don't think it's worth it to even think about. Either you are in a growing or shrinking period, when growing why even think about it. Like
Leo Longevity said for bodybuilding you want the mtor pathway active all the time, round the clock.

I have some metformin here. I "put" my competitor buddy on it like 5 years ago and he still takes 500mg a day. I doubt it will hurt at least, some speculate insulin resistance is what makes some competitors physiques go to shit, like they blame the "Palumboism," with shrinking extremities, on IR. If metformin isn't available berberine might be a good natural substitute for health and longevity. But like with everything it's almost impossible to say for sure and what effects there might be long term. There's this doctor, Peter Attia, who doesn't seem like a quack who stopped taking metformin but I'm not sure of the reason, he reads all the research. Another is David Sinclair and I think he still takes it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 01:03:23 PM »
I don't think it's worth it to even think about. Either you are in a growing or shrinking period, when growing why even think about it. Like
Leo Longevity said for bodybuilding you want the mtor pathway active all the time, round the clock.

I have some metformin here. I "put" my competitor buddy on it like 5 years ago and he still takes 500mg a day. I doubt it will hurt at least, some speculate insulin resistance is what makes some competitors physiques go to shit, like they blame the "Palumboism," with shrinking extremities, on IR. If metformin isn't available berberine might be a good natural substitute for health and longevity. But like with everything it's almost impossible to say for sure and what effects there might be long term. There's this doctor, Peter Attia, who doesn't seem like a quack who stopped taking metformin but I'm not sure of the reason, he reads all the research. Another is David Sinclair and I think he still takes it.

i know attia he recently said healthy eating doesn't really do that much and it's almost all based on being blessed with good health genetic like i have always said

leo says to limit mtor even when growing he pushes im fasting just like this dude does

he is very good actually 8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 01:39:50 PM »
I don't have a problem with the claim that fella gained 30 kilos, muscle, fat and water, could be exaggerated, sure, but not by much. I twice now lost 30 kilos in a month in hospital and gained it back almost as fast. Dieted down and then simply eating and juicing, it's not as dramatic as it looks on paper as it's not "new muscle." When Dorian seemingly gained a shitton between 92 and 93 Dorian said he simply did not diet as hard or long for 93, it wasn't all new muscle, same "chemistry set" both years according to him. I saw a new clip of Kazmaier saying if he was competing today he would have weighed 400lbs with today's "chemistry set"  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 01:48:42 PM »

i know attia he recently said healthy eating doesn't really do that much and it's almost all based on being blessed with good health genetic like i have always said

leo says to limit mtor even when growing he pushes im fasting just like this dude does

he is very good actually 8)

I got s positive image of Attia, it's not all baloney like with most celebrity docs selling gimmicks. A while back he was trying 50mg of nandrolone but gave it up for some reason. And he is of course right about the primacy of genes. It's like is it worth it to expend a ton of mental energy worrying about longevity. Though I think someone like Matt could live a long tine being so anal about health. Unless the genes are crappy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2024, 02:02:17 PM »
I got s positive image of Attia, it's not all baloney like with most celebrity docs selling gimmicks. A while back he was trying 50mg of nandrolone but gave it up for some reason. And he is of course right about the primacy of genes. It's like is it worth it to expend a ton of mental energy worrying about longevity. Though I think someone like Matt could live a long tine being so anal about health. Unless the genes are crappy.

on my moms side my greatgrandma and my grandma both lived to thier 90s on my dads side my grandpa the same 8)

check my thread to see my gains ;)

once i hit sub 5 i think i'll throw in drol and then see how much it fills me out and how long i can run it until i spill over

vig steve says it's only 2-4 days leo says up to 7 days

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=691416.0

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 02:06:26 PM »
Metformin is a longevity compound and so is fasting and starvation

Mtor activation and igf-1 rasing decrease lifespan

Wonder if it's best to activate Mtor less often like once or twice a day rather than 5 or 6 times a day? Also inter fasting in a 4 or at most 8 hours eating window?

I'll be eating 3 meals a day and try to get them in an 8 hour window with double training sessions so wake up and eat and then do first session then eat and do second session and then eat

I will get in one gram pro per pound which is very high for.me as I usually just get to .6 grams per pound

I'm going on a Recomp but I am leaner than I thought I was so I will be able to.reach 5% body fat in 3 weeks MAX probably even in 2 weeks

I've got 2 weeks work of PRIMO left so I'd like to get there while the Primo is still.active

250 sust

200 primo

80 VAR

That's one gram of gear

on my moms side my greatgrandma and my grandma both lived to thier 90s on my dads side my grandpa the same 8)

check my thread to see my gains ;)

once i hit sub 5 i think i'll throw in drol and then see how much it fills me out and how long i can run it until i spill over

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=691416.0

two posts from the same person?

This guy is mentally ill, he has a split personality

Someone who can spell and type perfectly would have trouble posting spelling mistakes and lack of punctuation and capital letters.

I wonder which one of him prefers children?
Maybe its the one with the grammar of a child...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2024, 11:43:02 PM »

I doubt you'll spill much, it's not that big of a problem when att low BF. But try it and see. Many don't see Anadrol as a diet drug/peaking drug but I say it's probably the best oral for prep, you get stronger than with most orals which is obviously good for muscle maintenance on a hard diet. I'd cautiously recommend it the last 6-8 weeks, with something like Winstrol added later on because many feel Winstrol adds a special dry look but only once in contest shape. Very high dose orals a couple of weeks out seems to be
almost standard among the pros. Milos, whose claimed dosages were very moderate, has posted his journal entries and Winstrol was at a very high at 150-200mg a day in the end. But this is not the end for many competitors, they add Halo, very high dose Proviron etc in the last week. So Winstrol + Anadrol + Proviron + Halo. Liver killing stack but can maybe be sustained for a week to peak. Bostin Loyd quoted AJ Sims extreme oral use. Something like this could be the result.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDW-NKGpHOy/?igsh=N3F0dXh1bWNleTBr

The coach:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-mLqWOljVE/?igsh=MXZvaGdsaHB3dW9t

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2024, 12:11:05 AM »
How much is "a lot"? :D

I've had a few long Anadrol cycles. About a year long, then a week or two off and then a year on again. From 25mg up to 250mg for short stints. One fella on a forum said he's been on 100mg for about 25 years. If you're unlucky you could get those liver cysts that are a problem if they burst or if your liver isn't very robust you could get jaundiced and so on, it's genetic. My liver values have always been in range and many find the same with Anadrol, strangely enough as it's considered more "toxic" than other orals. The biggest issue with roids in general, not just Anadrol, is high BP.

Anadrol is nice in that you just take a little pill and it's like a gram or a gram and a half of testosterone. It's nice if you like feeling strong.
That oldfella here misunderstands the "state of underground Anadrol" these days lol. Just because some take more than one tab a day doesn't mean the stuff is any weaker than in the past. One little Anadrol packs quite a punch, I once had some crude Anadrol pills from "IP" that were sent from Pakistan taped to a card in a letter. I took 20 pills, one a day, and I was 25lbs heavier after, didn't even train once :D Doesn't mean you can't take or tolerate more.

Nasser was taking 10 Anadrol a day according to Milos and Chad said he was jaundiced sometimes (Chad said he took 5, Milos said 10, both can be true). And he died but not from Anadrol per se IMO, it's more like the total Androgen load (say he was taking 5 grams of injects on top) and long term high BP.

Hey, long ass post on Anadrol  :D

TL;DR you can live a long time while taking Anadrol.
I always wanted to try it for a little while. According to Dan Duchaine most bad side effects bodybuilders got from steroids in the 80's-90's was from that drug. Most of the muscle as well.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2024, 06:14:44 AM »
                              Anadrol is really not much different than other compounds. BUT it is usually in a 50 mg tab or capsule.  D ball usually is 5 or 10 (yes I know it can be 25 or 50 too)  so people that that if they took 5 of the 10 mg d ball it would be similar)  That is  ALOT of dball. But you will make better gains off of that  dball then the 1 anadrol.  Now the PDR ( or even the literature that come with pharma anadrol or used to) even said " can take up to 4 tabs per day for anemia!!!!   4 fucking tabs!  So according to bro science shouldn't that kill them? blood clots high blood pressure liver cysts etc? SMH.  It is usually not just 1 steroid that causes all the major side effects even in large doses. It is the combination of more than one combined with lifestyle ( drinking alcohol, street drugs, prescribed medications,  shitty diet,)  age, duration and GENETICS!
                            With most people ( myself included) even 1 50 mg tab of a50 causes nausea, headaches no appetite and no energy for the first week or so. Same with dball over 25 mg.  Yes it works ( for most people) and yes it puts "size" on but it is not quality muscle. But if you just want size and bloat ( and strength) in a quick time use it. BUT when you stop it you will lose it just as fast no matter what else your running .   Some test, deca and dball will build a good quality body at a decent rate without to much bloat.  Tren is a wonder drug for sure BUT in doses that give best results it is hard on the kidneys so therefore only for  2 months or less  and ALWAYS use a testosterone AND a prolactin  inhibitor ( and even an anti estrogen  yes you will have estrogen issues with tren.  even though bro science says it doesnt)
                            This guy did NOT put on 75 lbs of muscle.  He was already big then dieted and who knows what else then started eating food  and working out  AND upped his doses and insulin and gh and looks like it.  Just like Casey did in the colorado experiment.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2024, 07:27:11 AM »
i actually think he looked better before myself

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2024, 08:14:07 AM »
                              Anadrol is really not much different than other compounds. BUT it is usually in a 50 mg tab or capsule.  D ball usually is 5 or 10 (yes I know it can be 25 or 50 too)  so people that that if they took 5 of the 10 mg d ball it would be similar)  That is  ALOT of dball. But you will make better gains off of that  dball then the 1 anadrol.  Now the PDR ( or even the literature that come with pharma anadrol or used to) even said " can take up to 4 tabs per day for anemia!!!!   4 fucking tabs!  So according to bro science shouldn't that kill them? blood clots high blood pressure liver cysts etc? SMH.  It is usually not just 1 steroid that causes all the major side effects even in large doses. It is the combination of more than one combined with lifestyle ( drinking alcohol, street drugs, prescribed medications,  shitty diet,)  age, duration and GENETICS!
                            With most people ( myself included) even 1 50 mg tab of a50 causes nausea, headaches no appetite and no energy for the first week or so. Same with dball over 25 mg.  Yes it works ( for most people) and yes it puts "size" on but it is not quality muscle. But if you just want size and bloat ( and strength) in a quick time use it. BUT when you stop it you will lose it just as fast no matter what else your running .   Some test, deca and dball will build a good quality body at a decent rate without to much bloat.  Tren is a wonder drug for sure BUT in doses that give best results it is hard on the kidneys so therefore only for  2 months or less  and ALWAYS use a testosterone AND a prolactin  inhibitor ( and even an anti estrogen  yes you will have estrogen issues with tren.  even though bro science says it doesnt)
                            This guy did NOT put on 75 lbs of muscle.  He was already big then dieted and who knows what else then started eating food  and working out  AND upped his doses and insulin and gh and looks like it.  Just like Casey did in the colorado experiment.

can you explain why tren is particually hard on the kidneys ? i was always under the impression steroids/test damage your kidneys from high blood pressurre not the actual chemical compound its self

on another not i used to be a heavy drinker till i did 2 tren cycles ten years ago 2 summers back to back and i havent been able to handle my booze since 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2024, 09:27:55 AM »
can you explain why tren is particually hard on the kidneys ? i was always under the impression steroids/test damage your kidneys from high blood pressurre not the actual chemical compound its self

on another not i used to be a heavy drinker till i did 2 tren cycles ten years ago 2 summers back to back and i havent been able to handle my booze since

The kidney tox is theoretical, based on a lot of anecdotes. Some say there's zero evidence it's worse than other gear but I'm not so sure. There has been research saying androgens in general are detrimental in general for the kidneys but I still think it has mostly to do with BP. One member here did attribute his kidney failure to decades of tren use. Tren does have very high affinity for androgen receptors, like 3x that of testosterone. Llewellyn said tren is 5x as anabolic as well as androgenic as test but apparently he pulled it out of his ass. It could be said to be LESS androgenic that test in fact, depending on how you look at it. And like I've said, most all anabolics were developed to reduce the androgenic vs anabolic effects, that's literally why they"re called anabolic steroids. Testosterone is actually called an androgen, like they say "testosterone and anabolic steroids." But of course test can also be called an anabolic steroid too. Researchers actually call tren a steroidal SARM.

17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate
Joshua F Yarrow et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Apr.

Abstract

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens.[they are referring to DHT here. androgenicity is limited] We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. [less androgenicity and less sides] Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

PubMed Disclaimer

In animals, androgenicity is measured by a steroid's effect on the prostate. Anabolism is measured by the growh of the levator ani muscle. Though this type of measurement might have questionable transferability to human use. But that's where the "anabolic contra androgenic indices" come from.

So at least on paper they theorise tren would produce less sides than test. The mental effects may not be due to "high androgen" per se, could have to do with the cortisol blocking effects or whatever.

I also have to say though, in practise in high doses, tren can swell up the prostate more than anything else, though I've also ran test in liberal amounts with it. One "guru" says this is imaginary but I don't think so.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2024, 09:45:36 AM »
Now the PDR ( or even the literature that come with pharma anadrol or used to) even said " can take up to 4 tabs per day for anemia!!!!   4 fucking tabs!  So according to bro science shouldn't that kill them? blood clots high blood pressure liver cysts etc? SMH. 

Actually the literature says up to 5mg per kg of bodyweight. So if someone weighs 100kg (220lbs) that works out to 10 tabs a day. That's why Nasser said 10 tabs was not unreasonable. HOWEVER, in practise I'm pretty sure it was never prescribed according to this formula. As far as safety, they gave some 65 or 70 year olds 100mg a day over 12 weeks and it did not kill them, though I think the 100mg wasn't much more effective than 50mg but increased liver enzymes more. The "4 weeks max" many "experts" advocate is actually very conservative.

tommywishbone who knows his shit did say no one ever took 10 tabs. I know for a fact many did, perhaps not for long though. This powerlifter I forgot the name of, said he took 20 tabs a day close to meets. I believe it. I also know some powerlifters have done 3 grams of tren in the weeks leading up to a record breaking performance lol. For those unfamiliar with doses, that's 3,000mg compared to Dorian's claim of a max of 228mg compared to Gaspari's claim of 152mg Lol. Some on gh15s forum were trying 300mg a day. Pudzianowski supposedly said to one Polish coach who posts on another forum that he took 6 Anadrol a day during competitive periods, though one expert said it can't be done without going jaundiced. I know it can be done lol.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2024, 10:08:55 AM »
Do you think this fella did 20 Anadrol like Leo Longevity claimed? Leo trained at his gym and had Scot on his show. Maybe it was fake like all steroids today as oldfella here on gb says? Lol.

i=QX4BqeZEOgTPN3X_

Look at the face.

I always wanted to try it for a little while. According to Dan Duchaine most bad side effects bodybuilders got from steroids in the 80's-90's was from that drug. Most of the muscle as well.

Though Dan also said he saw good results on women with 25mg. He also said 50mg injected was as potent as 150mg oral. I don't know about that, never got my hands on the injectable. But I've told my dealers to be on the lookout for it lol. In MM2K Dan got the hypothetical question of how to get the most out of just 20 tabs, said take one a day and train with high reps, then when off lower the reps, the idea being that high tension on muscle is what maintains it. But short cycles don't do much, the "genomic effects" take a while to manifest, so at 3 weeks it barely just starts working through all mechanisms. It will increase BW very fast, from the very first tab you might see the scale move. Try it for a short while just for fun, say a month. I'd love to hear how the scale moved with one tab a day especially when the claim is made here that it's all fake. Oldfella should do the same, what's the harm especially if it's fake and "watered down test"? :D One little tab a day for 3 to 4 weeks.

BTW, the drug that moves the scale the fastest is MK677 which can be bought from regular supplement shops. I'm not kidding when I say you might gain 5lbs of water from one single pill! Absolutely ravenous appetite just minutes or hours after taking it, it has to be experienced to know just how crazy it is. MK677 boosts natural GH and IGF-1 VERY effectively. It has been trialed in the elderly because they thought it might fight alzheimers but researchers say it will never go on the regular market due to the appetite issue. OTOH a very similar compound, anamorelin, has been trialed as a cancer cachexia drug in Japan due to the anabolism as well as the appetite boost. It worked very well for appetite. The worry is the insulin resistance it causes (as GH does).

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2024, 05:20:28 PM »
Wow that is very inspirational
Thank you for posting this

#monsters do exist
w

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 12:32:43 AM »
Do you think this fella did 20 Anadrol like Leo Longevity claimed? Leo trained at his gym and had Scot on his show. Maybe it was fake like all steroids today as oldfella here on gb says? Lol.

i=QX4BqeZEOgTPN3X_

Look at the face.

Though Dan also said he saw good results on women with 25mg. He also said 50mg injected was as potent as 150mg oral. I don't know about that, never got my hands on the injectable. But I've told my dealers to be on the lookout for it lol. In MM2K Dan got the hypothetical question of how to get the most out of just 20 tabs, said take one a day and train with high reps, then when off lower the reps, the idea being that high tension on muscle is what maintains it. But short cycles don't do much, the "genomic effects" take a while to manifest, so at 3 weeks it barely just starts working through all mechanisms. It will increase BW very fast, from the very first tab you might see the scale move. Try it for a short while just for fun, say a month. I'd love to hear how the scale moved with one tab a day especially when the claim is made here that it's all fake. Oldfella should do the same, what's the harm especially if it's fake and "watered down test"? :D One little tab a day for 3 to 4 weeks.

BTW, the drug that moves the scale the fastest is MK677 which can be bought from regular supplement shops. I'm not kidding when I say you might gain 5lbs of water from one single pill! Absolutely ravenous appetite just minutes or hours after taking it, it has to be experienced to know just how crazy it is. MK677 boosts natural GH and IGF-1 VERY effectively. It has been trialed in the elderly because they thought it might fight alzheimers but researchers say it will never go on the regular market due to the appetite issue. OTOH a very similar compound, anamorelin, has been trialed as a cancer cachexia drug in Japan due to the anabolism as well as the appetite boost. It worked very well for appetite. The worry is the insulin resistance it causes (as GH does).
I need to get some of that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 01:17:54 AM »
I need to get some of that.

A stack of MK677 at like 20mg + one Anadrol + Creatine + a high carb diet (can add berberine for better glucose control and health) and someone could look like a different person in a month, "instant muscle," it will be mostly water though. Duchaine called Anadrol "instant muscle." I'd love to hear the results if a natural or someone who didn't take hormones for a long time tried this stack. Someone here please try it as a favor to me lol, it's only a month. Let me and the forum know the results.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2024, 12:13:57 AM »
A stack of MK677 at like 20mg + one Anadrol + Creatine + a high carb diet (can add berberine for better glucose control and health) and someone could look like a different person in a month, "instant muscle," it will be mostly water though. Duchaine called Anadrol "instant muscle." I'd love to hear the results if a natural or someone who didn't take hormones for a long time tried this stack. Someone here please try it as a favor to me lol, it's only a month. Let me and the forum know the results.
How do you get it legally?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2024, 12:45:31 AM »

i'll be a dry and depleted sub-5 in two weeks so if i ran drol to fill out how much weight would it add?

i'd only run it till right before it spilled over and put water between the skin and muscle

according to vigorous steve that's only 2-4 days

i'd say anywhere btw 3-7 pounds, is that right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2024, 12:55:04 AM »
What causes their heads to resemble pumpkins? High blood pressure or a GH side effect?

Pumpkinhead Of Peace

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2024, 01:37:32 AM »
How do you get it legally?

The Anadrol? Talk to bhanks doctor lol.

The MK is available from any number off supplement stores. If you were in the UK or Europe you could substitute the Anadrol with M1T or Superdrol from the same stores lol.
i'll be a dry and depleted sub-5 in two weeks so if i ran drol to fill out how much weight would it add?

i'd only run it till right before it spilled over and put water between the skin and muscle

according to vigorous steve that's only 2-4 days

i'd say anywhere btw 3-7 pounds, is that right?

I don't think it works quite like that, that you will absolutely "spill" after a set number of days. The weight gain is dependent on diet too, I mean a competitor on a bunch of roids adding Anadrol might continue to drop weight if the diet just gets harder and harder and the cardio is also upped. Someone might say, "wow the Anadrol just made me look even harder and maybe even dryer too."

For a show things change if diuretics are incorporated too. Now theoretically for a show or photoshoot some might use a mild diuretic like spironolactone which could take care of any water. In fact you might still feel a bit flat despite any dose Anadrol. A sprironolactone (aka Aldactone) could be very safe at low dose even if run for a month even. I'm not saying you should take this but just saying it's something lthat could be considered in some situations. Not saying someone should take it for weeks either but just 5-7 days, or even just 3 days (might be enough to get some drying effect) might not be problematic. In fact some bodybuilders have a year round prescription for Aldactone or HCTZ for BP puropses, for controlling water from gear and GH.

So it's impossible for me to say how much weight Anadrol would add for you, it's situational and personal to a certain extent. If you just want to eexperiment and don't want to peak at a certain specific date why not just try it for 2 weeks, take pics and evaluate how it affects your look over that period. My philosophy is that some extra water isn't at all disadvantageous in bodybuilding prep, it only matters on show day and you could adjust pretty quickly if the water is a problem. Like switch the Anadrol to Winstrol the last couple of days - but usually the Anadrol is not a problem in that respect in my experience.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2024, 01:38:52 AM »

Pumpkinhead Of Peace

Double Pumpkins

Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2024, 04:01:30 AM »
Thanks van good to know

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2024, 04:20:21 PM »
I went from 200 to 264 in about 7 months.. not all hard if its not 'new' size.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2024, 04:33:57 PM »
His cranium grew nicely and will even remain that size during his IFBB Hospital Bed Classic prep