Author Topic: Bodybuilding vs BMW  (Read 2525 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Bodybuilding vs BMW
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2024, 10:34:15 AM »
Why don't you read the manual instead of writing this totally useless thread?

Why don’t you walk off a pier before posting in this thread?

“All missing muscle”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2024, 12:10:17 PM »
Why don't you read the manual instead of writing this totally useless thread?

Hi convict,

I realize you’re new to these parts; so when you pull your nose out of  Hankins butthole it can be very confusing when there are new posts from people you’re not familiar with.

Just so you know The Wishbone is a big deal around here. I realize you don’t know this, but I will share it because Thomas has been very forthcoming with this information; but he CAN NOT read. So let’s keep that in mind when posting something stupid and insensitive.

Moving forward if you are going to post in a thread of his you can address him as sir.

Have a great day!

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2024, 10:49:56 AM »
Hi convict,

I realize you’re new to these parts; so when you pull your nose out of  Hankins butthole it can be very confusing when there are new posts from people you’re not familiar with.

Just so you know The Wishbone is a big deal around here. I realize you don’t know this, but I will share it because Thomas has been very forthcoming with this information; but he CAN NOT read. So let’s keep that in mind when posting something stupid and insensitive.

Moving forward if you are going to post in a thread of his you can address him as sir.

Have a great day!

oh I see you are very sensitive, sorry I hurt your delicate feelings