Author Topic: Rob and Josh episode 4. Nothing is safe.  (Read 1099 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Rob and Josh episode 4. Nothing is safe.
« on: April 07, 2024, 11:33:48 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Rob and Josh episode 4. Nothing is safe.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 12:08:18 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 03:31:19 PM »
Sweet, something watch in my gym tomorrow AM on international chest day!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 03:40:18 PM »
Scanned through this. Another solid episode. Will do a full watch next cardio session. Keep pumping these out and more getbig chat.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 03:54:24 PM »
Very 'fighty' episode this one ;D

I could listen to you talk about this place all day as well - you should think about inviting the new Charlotte NPC Over 40 Classic Physique champion onto your show as a special guest!

[/shit_stir]

T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 03:57:07 PM »
 Well done for chucking scissor man off the bus Josh.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 05:03:34 PM »

::)

Oh brother.... Josh, I've always let you back on the forum. I don't stop anyone from ever coming back on the forum. You know this very well, as you typically send me a private message giving me a head's up when you're back on the forum. Don't be silly.

You can hate me all you want. I don't hate you or anyone else for that matter.

That said, good episode!

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 05:58:52 PM »
Fuck Josh he is pussy bitch threatening to shoot me and my wife. You guys all act like he is some kind of tough guy tough guys don’t threatened to shoot women. Tough guys don’t need guns. Pussies pussies need guns and threaten innocent women

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2024, 06:01:49 PM »
We need some time to soak in this contest win. The death threats can wait a week

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2024, 06:20:07 PM »
We need some time to soak in this contest win. The death threats can wait a week

Hahaha

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 09:10:47 PM »
Fuck Josh he is pussy bitch threatening to shoot me and my wife. You guys all act like he is some kind of tough guy tough guys don’t threatened to shoot women. Tough guys don’t need guns. Pussies pussies need guns and threaten innocent women

Look you midget.  You think you're tough?  Fuck with Josh and Rob and you will definitely need a bigger boat. Look it up you piece of shit that hits women.

You would go to jail without passing go and without collecting $200.  You are pathetic and if the Fates are kind, you will die soon from an STD contracted from one of your buttfucking sessions with strange, short and hairy little arab menz.

No one of merit thinks well of you, ace.

So says the bottom bitch trolling for penis to pump his rectum by wearing his wife's panties and asking the question, "Who wore it better?"

Lobby Card for Jizney's newest Glory Hole Production of a Ken Sprays film...

"The Mighty Cucks"
Cumming to a sticky floor theater near you Summer '24

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 11:31:41 PM »

LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 08:25:35 AM »
Another great episode guys!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2024, 08:48:27 AM »
Josh,
I like your hat.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2024, 08:49:21 AM »

Exactly.

Bhanky, stay on point please.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2024, 10:08:32 AM »
Good episode. A lot of truth.

The other day I was driving a long, minding my own business,  literally giving ZERO fucks, and some soccer mom/ Karen in front of me  takes it upon herself to decide I'm driving too fast. So she slows down.... I didn't even make the connection at first. But then I change lanes to pass her and she speeds up so that I can't get in front of her. So I slow down and she cuts me off and slows down even more.... now it's completely obvious she's just going to fuck with me.

I wasn't even in a hurry until she started fucking w me. So this goes on for a few miles. She's speeding up, slowing down,  cutting me off..I guess she just gets pissed anytime thinks someone is in a hurry? Anyway a few red lights down the road we're finally stopped side by side but. a few lanes apart. I look over and she's laughing hysterically at me. WTF? I'm "whatever you thought the problem was between us is over now, just let it go already....."

But nooooo!!! Bitch just couldn't leave well enough alone. she's mocking me, laughing,  flipping me off- Well, the Rockstar I was drinking left a very respectable divot in her passenger side door. Her laughter turned to blind rage. Hahahaha. So I start laughing at her. Then the light changed. I flipped her off and hit a right.

Fuck her. She'll live and maybe she'll be a little more thoughtful about her future decisions.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2024, 11:10:17 AM »

The other day I was driving a long, minding my own business,  literally giving ZERO fucks, and some soccer mom/ Karen in front of me  takes it upon herself to decide I'm driving too fast. So she slows down.... I didn't even make the connection at first. But then I change lanes to pass her and she speeds up so that I can't get in front of her. So I slow down and she cuts me off and slows down even more.... now it's completely obvious she's just going to fuck with me.

I wasn't even in a hurry until she started fucking w me. So this goes on for a few miles. She's speeding up, slowing down,  cutting me off..I guess she just gets pissed anytime thinks someone is in a hurry? Anyway a few red lights down the road we're finally stopped side by side but. a few lanes apart. I look over and she's laughing hysterically at me. WTF? I'm "whatever you thought the problem was between us is over now, just let it go already....."

But nooooo!!! Bitch just couldn't leave well enough alone. she's mocking me, laughing,  flipping me off- Well, the Rockstar I was drinking left a very respectable divot in her passenger side door. Her laughter turned to blind rage. Hahahaha. So I start laughing at her. Then the light changed. I flipped her off and hit a right.

Fuck her. She'll live and maybe she'll be a little more thoughtful about her future decisions.

Exactly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2024, 01:02:13 PM »

She was hitting on you.

That was a mating ritual.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2024, 03:16:41 PM »
She was hitting on you.

That was a mating ritual.

You raise a valid point.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2024, 04:21:20 PM »
Rob, are you wearing the same shirt from episode one?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2024, 04:34:08 PM »
Rob, are you wearing the same shirt from episode one?

Hahaha I was just going thru my closet and I have 65 flannels. When i like one I buy multiples so I have like 3-5 of each flannel. It could be the same one but not sure hahaha. Could just be a double. I am flannel man.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2024, 04:36:52 PM »
Hahaha I was just going thru my closet and I have 65 flannels. When i like one I buy multiples so I have like 3-5 of each flannel. It could be the same one but not sure hahaha. Could just be a double. I am flannel man.

Where do you shop for your flannel?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2024, 04:38:15 PM »

:D

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2024, 04:56:41 PM »
Where do you shop for your flannel?

My flannels are all GH bass and faded glory. I just love the light flannel feel, I don’t like heavy flannels. Usually buy them on eBay. Usually 20 each and buy 5 get them for 17 each.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2024, 01:05:34 AM »
My flannels are all GH bass and faded glory. I just love the light flannel feel, I don’t like heavy flannels. Usually buy them on eBay. Usually 20 each and buy 5 get them for 17 each.

maybe re-word that, it sounds like a male tranny talking about trying on silk knickers.