Author Topic: Cream of Rice  (Read 1303 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Cream of Rice
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2024, 04:10:03 PM »
I did cream of rice for a little bit. I always found cream of wheat with almond milk and sliced bananas to be better. Currently eating oatmeal using a packet of lower sugar apple cinnamon mixed with a half cup of plain, extra cinnamon and almond milk (nh)

No need for the (nh) after the almond milk comment, as you already mentioned previously in the post that you cut up your bananas. No straight dude would ever eat a banana any other way.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2024, 04:33:03 PM »
Where can you get bulk cream of rice for cheap? I only see small packages that are pricey when a bodybuilding serving is actually 3 servings

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2024, 04:34:43 PM »
Jerry, Ray, Jim….which Mr. Rice is supplying the cream ?

hahaha

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2024, 04:36:28 PM »
No need for the (nh) after the almond milk comment, as you already mentioned previously in the post that you cut up your bananas. No straight dude would ever eat a banana any other way.

Haha good point!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2024, 12:38:21 AM »
Where can you get bulk cream of rice for cheap? I only see small packages that are pricey when a bodybuilding serving is actually 3 servings
get rice flour, its exactly the same at a fraction of the price

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2024, 04:27:24 AM »
how did your show go?

i think i’m doing the one on april 20th

been doing the low carb/super compensation routine for 3 weeks now - hour of cardio 6x’s a week - still 250lbs - jacked up the sauce intake just for a couple of weeks - using insulin on carb days

i’ll post some update pics in Bhanks charlotte pro thread - i’m doing show in SC , charlotte show is always kind of boushie for me -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2024, 04:29:34 AM »

been doing the low carb/super compensation routine for 3 weeks now - hour of cardio 6x’s a week - still 250lbs - jacked up the sauce intake just for a couple of weeks - using insulin on carb days

i’ll post some update pics in Bhanks charlotte pro thread - i’m doing show in SC , charlotte show is always kind of boushie for me -
Good luck

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2024, 05:26:40 AM »

Well played.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2024, 05:44:27 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2024, 05:59:14 AM »
;D

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2024, 07:34:07 AM »

how do you work leg day around  cardio x6 and what kind of cardio are you doing ? (time/intensity)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2024, 10:46:22 AM »
how do you work leg day around  cardio x6 and what kind of cardio are you doing ? (time/intensity)

as soon as i upped the tren and with 10iu gh ed - i’ve been doing legs tues or wed - not going to lie it’s rough with the low carb

i moved most of the cardio to the mornings - but i do some after training - mostly stair master and bike - 45-60min - never above a 3 on stair master - kept hearing about Hadi doing 3 hours a day all the old school guys like long cardio - i use it to be conditioned and get in shape - but i worked up to 60min - 20min blocks - if i do the bike it’s level 6 and 75-80rpms

i was 248 today - one more low carb day this week - i’ll post some pics tonight