Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 7657 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 03:49:38 PM »
I have a good friend Royalty who Id like you to meet. Hes the ultimate gimmick buster.

Brians account is now shared

FACT,

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2024, 03:56:45 PM »
While you are there why not stay a few days and see the sites?  Disneyland, the Crystal Cathedral (now Christ Cathedral), Balboa Island, the Nixon Library, etc.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2024, 04:03:01 PM »

FACT,

Is there a Brian lore question that we think only he would know?  What color is the dart?  How many pieces of French Toast were on the plate?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2024, 04:19:25 PM »

FACT,

With who? Will there be a naming of names?

Where are the bodies?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2024, 04:26:07 PM »

Where are the bodies?

"All will be revealed in time." Yakub Brikub, The Big Headed Scientist.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2024, 04:30:19 PM »

Where are the bodies?
Royalty
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 02:39:51 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2024, 06:51:26 AM »
Hey Coach since I am going to be in the area you want to meet up for sushi or steak? I will even buy some of your Merch if you sign it and I will rep it on Getbig. I will promote the brand at local east coast shows no charge or sponsorship needed for the 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion to be one of your brand ambassadors. I want some oversized gear to rep we can get a pic in your merch and I will promote it on social media as well. Get in now while bhank is winning his first NPC show before I get my pec fixed, win nationals, turn pro and shock the world battling it out with MM and Wes for the Soggiest old man title and glory then everyone will want me to rep them.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2024, 06:54:56 AM »
Hey Coach since I am going to be in the area you want to meet up for sushi or steak? I will even buy some of your Merch if you sign it and I will rep it on Getbig. I will promote the brand at local east coast shows no charge or sponsorship needed for the 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion to be one of your brand ambassadors. I want some oversized gear to rep we can get a pic in your merch and I will promote it on social media as well.

You should also contact Rogue Fitness.  Caity and Bill need to hear from you ASAP

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2024, 06:55:27 AM »
Get in now while bhank is just winning his first NPC show before I get my pec fixed, win nationals, turn pro and shock the world battling it out with MM and Wes for the Soggiest old man title and glory then everyone will want me to rep them.

2025 Nationals here we come. Wes I will see you there!!

I mean honestly, I would be happy to go top 5 at Nationals, but I guess I need to win my class at least to have a shot at Wes in the overall

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2024, 07:29:08 AM »
Hey Coach since I am going to be in the area you want to meet up for sushi or steak? I will even buy some of your Merch if you sign it and I will rep it on Getbig. I will promote the brand at local east coast shows no charge or sponsorship needed for the 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion to be one of your brand ambassadors. I want some oversized gear to rep we can get a pic in your merch and I will promote it on social media as well. Get in now while bhank is winning his first NPC show before I get my pec fixed, win nationals, turn pro and shock the world battling it out with MM and Wes for the Soggiest old man title and glory then everyone will want me to rep them.
the coach is a good christian man , he doesnt want to be associated with a wife beating junkie who assaults law enforcement and pays other men to fuck him in the ass like you

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2024, 07:40:13 AM »

I was going to suggest a business association between you and Coach.

Good idea.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2024, 10:57:07 AM »
Get in now while bhank is just winning his first NPC show before I get my pec fixed, win nationals, turn pro and shock the world battling it out with MM and Wes for the Soggiest old man title and glory then everyone will want me to rep them.

2025 Nationals here we come. Wes I will see you there!!

I mean honestly, I would be happy to go top 5 at Nationals, but I guess I need to win my class at least to have a shot at Wes in the overall

Remember what we talked about with regard to training.   Laser focus....I am glad you're humble enough to ask me for help.   Train hard, say your prayers, take your vitamins.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2024, 11:11:50 AM »
Brian I think maybe they just don’t like you.

Ed fuckin' Zachary.  Fuque bhanky. 

bhanky is all about the murder-death/death/murder of those that loathe his lack of everything that it means to be honorable.  He comes to the Left Coast and I hope he is gang raped by hoodie-wearin' teensie-weensie jigaboos microscopically loaded with negro-nanobutts infused with incurable STDs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2024, 11:39:26 AM »

bhanky is all about the murder-death/death/murder of those that loathe his lack of everything that it means to be honorable.  He comes to the Left Coast and I hope he is gang raped by hoodie-wearin' teensie-weensie jigaboos microscopically loaded with negro-nanobutts infused with incurable STDs.

Why do you always have to write out your weird gay fantasies no one wants to read that nastiness

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2024, 12:05:09 PM »

With his attitude he won't last long out here. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2024, 01:13:01 PM »
With his attitude he won't last long out here. ;D

Yup.  No one I know would lift anything but the middle finger of their non-dominant hand in response to anything said by such a vile creature.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2024, 01:13:47 PM »
Why do you always have to write out your weird gay fantasies no one wants to read that nastiness

Nubainain, puhleeeeeeeeeeze.  You think I don't know you?  All of you?  Run your mouth and then run along. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2024, 01:35:04 PM »

Too bad you didn’t win the Charlotte cup. You won a class in the Charlotte cup

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2024, 01:36:09 PM »

FACT,

just like his anus

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2024, 01:42:11 PM »
A Brian/Coach collab would be bussin.  No cap.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2024, 01:52:19 PM »
Thanks Coach yes I did my research, and he is supposed to be the best expert or at least that I could find on chronic pec tears. I saw he works with a lot of Pro athletes and UFC guys. No idea why the board thinks I am going to see a snake oil salesman and get scammed. I am going to see the foremost expert about the newest procedure. I am actually really hopeful he can help. Not sure why I wouldn't go like these guys are so worried I am wasting money on a plane ticket are they really that worried about my finances? Do they really want to protect me from getting scammed? Fuck no they just don't want to see me win in life. Too bad for them

No one cares.

We are curious why you’ve waited over a decade to get this fixed. Or why you’re telling a board full of people who dislike you.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2024, 01:55:55 PM »

A Masters Over 40 "Classic Physique" class, he would not have won either the Over 40 Men's Physique B class or the Over 40 Men's Bodybuilding class

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2024, 02:40:28 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2024, 02:42:13 PM »

No one cares.

We are curious why you’ve waited over a decade to get this fixed. Or why you’re telling a board full of people who dislike you.

They didn't have this procedure back then the previous Doctors told me there was nothing they could do. If you don't care don't click on this thread and respond real simple solution. I found this guy this year I waited until after I won the Cup to go check him out.