Author Topic: Power Struggle for Control of the Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!  (Read 1005 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Power Struggle for Control of the Mr. GetBig Contest!!!!!
« on: August 10, 2006, 05:48:24 AM »
Oliver K :

"The Luke is not hijacking the contest 240 and I put together. The Luke had no say in anything - judges, rules, etc. This is entirely a 240/Oliver joint. He was going to start a contest but everyone complained that he was taking too long. Then he said there seems to be a lack of interest. Well, obviously that's not true. Bear in mind, I was saying he would do a great job. I was defending him when people were bashing him.

All the complaining is from a few rabble rousers that do nothing but complain on here all day. The Luke can start his own contest, but he's not taking over ours. He had no say in it whatsoever. It will go on as scheduled. The judges will determine the winners Sept. 22, 23 "

The Luke :

I respect Ollie and 240's decision to run the contest the way they want to, they've been doing a great job... but in these situations hard decisions need to be made on the organisational side of things and not everyone will agree with them. Deriding those who signed up for the contest when I was running it because they've now dropped out is infantile... they thought they were signing up for a contest four months off.Very few bodybuilders would compete at their 8 weeks out condition.... except maybe, Vince G.

Just a question ???

Why is there an anti - Ollie Movement ?
-who are the people behind it, and are they competing

Why did The Luke loose control in the first place?
-Was it b/c of his goosechase expeditions in the woods looking for Harry Henderson ?
L