Author Topic: Man of Steel appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15290 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Man of Steel appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 02:26:28 PM »
Ironically, he's still bigger than you!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »
Ironically, he's still bigger than you!

And even more ironic is that I'm bigger than you!
P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 02:29:06 PM »
And even more ironic is that I'm bigger than you!

You're 160 pounds, I think my quad is thicker than your chest.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
Man of Steel, when they let him out of his "home":

Good on you buddy.

I'd fvck that chick dressed as Wonder Woman.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 12:05:13 AM »
The brutality of an MOS owning is so extreme that even tiny tits on non-bodybuilding boards quiver in fear.

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 12:13:58 AM »
MOS not only truely inspires in every single one of his ownings but can proudly walk around  shredded at 245 in tank top all pumped up and wink at a couple of MILF while wispering "Oh yea" at his local safeway/VONS/Albertson's

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 01:04:08 AM »
Man of Steel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you hog the 'Funniest poster in Getbig' title to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you crucify tiny tits and twats with a mere post that induces fear, convulsions and internal bleedings in those helpless victims of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you look like a bodybuilder while being as strong as a powerlifter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of all, how dare you shame the rest of us members of the almighty SQUAD by owning helpless twunts with such brilliance that the rest of us look dull in comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of cool mofo who goes into a gym, loads 5 plates on the bench, does 17 reps with textbook form and sits up with an angry look when you're done, seeing which the stunned gym members cry (in unison) "Holy shit" and to which you say "I know - I'm having a bad day 8)" after which you're seen leaving the gym with each arm on the shoulder of a hot chick who're hated by all the other women cause they too wanted you ever since they saw you and got wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha more legendary than the 'real' Man of Steel.

I've said countless times that MoS is my favorite poster, simply cause he's the funniest and his posts are nothing short of 'literary fireworks' that are remarkably witty and intelligent! In the realm of Getbig, MoS is an idol to the fan that is me, who is constantly inspired by the ingenuity in his posts - he sets the bar high. Props to the legendary Sarcasm for this laudable decision 8)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 04:06:59 AM »
Man of Steel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you hog the 'Funniest poster in Getbig' title to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you crucify tiny tits and twats with a mere post that induces fear, convulsions and internal bleedings in those helpless victims of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you look like a bodybuilder while being as strong as a powerlifter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most of all, how dare you shame the rest of us members of the almighty SQUAD by owning helpless twunts with such brilliance that the rest of us look dull in comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of cool motherf*cker who goes into a gym, loads 5 plates on the bench, does 17 reps with textbook form and sits up with an angry look when you're done, seeing which the stunned gym members cry (in unison) "Holy shit" and to which you say "I know - I'm having a bad day 8)" after which you're seen leaving the gym with each arm on the shoulder of a hot chick who're hated by all the other women cause they too wanted you ever since they saw you and got wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha more legendary than the 'real' Man of Steel.

I've said countless times that MoS is my favorite poster simply cause he's the funniest and his posts are nothing short of 'literary fireworks' that are remarkably witty and intelligent! In the realm of Getbig, MoS is an idol to the fan that is me, who gets constantly inspired by the ingenuity in his posts - he sets the bar high. Props to the legendary Sarcasm for this laudable decision 8)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man of Steel is the reason why my colleagues say "Why are you laughing? You're not spending the day on the internet reading jokes are you?" to which I reply "Nah.........just thought of something funny!!!!!!!"

Words cannot express my appreciation for such a SQUAD elder!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 04:26:47 AM »
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man of Steel is the reason why my colleagues say "Why are you laughing? You're not spending the day on the internet reading jokes are you?" to which I reply "Nah.........just thought of something funny!!!!!!!"

Words cannot express my appreciation for such a SQUAD elder!

I know EXACTLY what you mean mate. And while I was being obviously tongue-in-cheek in the first paragraph, I was being the real person behind the 'kiwiol' character in the second. And while being so, I have to say that all you guys, especially the SQUAD, make me laugh quite often with most of your posts but MoS makes me laugh with all of his posts! His sterling attribute is delivering the most amazingly short but funny/devastating/brilliant one liners - even Sarcasm is outdone in this genre! Plus you can obviously see from the 'serious' posts he makes that he's a cool motherf*cker in real life who walks the walk - like Groink the great 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »
yes i remember even i had the privilage to take a lashing from the great mos when i first started posting here it made me the strong and prepared squad member i am today!
man i remeber some of the epic battles that would take place on the old y mos was pretty much all by himself and was holding his own agianst everyone! those were the days

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 07:59:34 AM »
hahahaha, he once even went up against the great Sarcasm

This post reeks of your man sex lust.....it disgusts me.

MOS

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 09:06:25 AM »
It's good to be Squad! 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
hahahaha, he once even went up against the great Sarcasm

Yes, those were days were glorious and raw!!   Many a tit was driven to suicide.....and epic battles between Sarcasm and MOS did occur......it was necessary in order to create the Squad juggernaut that exists today.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »

Yes, those were days were glorious and raw!!   Many a tit was driven to suicide.....and epic battles between Sarcasm and MOS did occur......it was necessary in order to create the Squad juggernaut that exists today.
hahahaha, i sometimes look back on those days with reverance for your abilities, there were some hurtful, scathing ownings given out back then, the type that would send many a tiny tit scurrying back to the quivering 22 inch legs of their gay top bears.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2007, 08:13:14 AM »
hahahaha, i sometimes look back on those days with reverance for your abilities, there were some hurtful, scathing ownings given out back then, the type that would send many a tiny tit scurrying back to the quivering 22 inch legs of their gay top bears.

AHAAHAHAHH!!!!  Yes, that was a great time......each and everyday I handed out heinous ownings, but received equally as many brilliant ownings.....I owned and was owned.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2007, 08:15:34 AM »
AHAAHAHAHH!!!!  Yes, that was a great time......each and everyday I handed out heinous ownings, but received equally as many brilliant ownings.....I owned and was owned.
hahahahaha, yes!! those early days honed both of our abilities to absolutely crush and hurt the feelings of the little tiny tit queefs who dare to cross us today, our hearts are like forged steel when it comes to delivering bone crushing, spirit and soul wrenching ownings.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2007, 08:20:58 AM »

hahahahaha, I remember those days well Sarcasm, I used to look forward to laughing my ass off at you, mos, and showstoppa slugging it out on the Y, the ownings were historically brutal, I was often afraid to post!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »
hahahahaha, I remember those days well Sarcasm, I used to look forward to laughing my ass off at you, mos, and showstoppa slugging it out on the Y, the ownings were historically brutal, I was often afraid to post!!!
hahahaha, yes, if these little fagggots today saw those posts their little quivering lips would be shaking in fear to the point that their gay lovers would have to hold them ever so gently before putting them on bottom.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007, 08:36:54 AM »
hahahaha, yes, if these little fagggots today saw those posts their little quivering lips would be shaking in fear to the point that their gay lovers would have to hold them ever so gently before putting them on bottom.

hahahahaha, if tiny cumfairies like sevastase opened their mouth back then Sarcasm, they would be running straight back to the 12" pythons of their newly wed husband with a microwavable dildo in their teeth.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 08:52:45 AM »
hahahahaha, if tiny cumfairies like sevastase opened their mouth back then Sarcasm, they would be running straight back to the 12" pythons of their newly wed husband with a microwavable dildo in their teeth.
hahahahaha, you better be careful BC, "sevastase" benches 400, squats and deadlifts 700, is a world class MMA fighter and has a 325 MPH tennis serve, aren't you terrified now? ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
MOS is one of the funniest guys on here for sure

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »
Yes!

Every cyber community needs a grown man to live and believe in the comic book universe.  We appreciate you MoS, whole heartedly.

fanboy - charcoal

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2007, 04:18:07 PM »
Yes!

Every cyber community needs a grown man to live and believe in the comic book universe.  We appreciate you MoS, whole heartedly.

fanboy - charcoal
gayboy -dickwad

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2007, 04:37:39 PM »
gayboy -dickwad

lol, name calling meltdown.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »
lol, name calling meltdown.
ill take that meltdown everytime  8)