Author Topic: The only reason India's crime rates are so low is becuase...................  (Read 6135 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
there is nothing worth stealing, the "women" are too ugly to rape, there aren't any guns to kill anyone and there are no houses or cars to break into, and people are too underfed to commit any crime, discuss.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
there is nothing worth stealing, the "women" are too ugly to rape, there aren't any guns to kill anyone and there are no houses or cars to break into, and people are too underfed to commit any crime, discuss.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH SO YOU'RE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRIES HIGH CRIME RATE
USA=PWNED
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

ahahahaahaaaa, good point.

If you can't afford a gun, you can't shoot anyone.

India is too poor even for crime.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

ahahahaahaaaa, good point.

If you can't afford a gun, you can't shoot anyone.

India is too poor even for crime.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAH ITS BECAUSE OF THIS AMERICA WILL REMAIN HATED FOREVER
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAH ITS BECAUSE OF THIS AMERICA WILL REMAIN HATED FOREVER

Because of my post on an internet bodybuilding forum??

I cannot follow you.

Lay of the Cow piss.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH SO YOU'RE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRIES HIGH CRIME RATE
USA=PWNED

Get AIDS and die, brown turd!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Who are criminals going to steal from?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
what's there to steal?                                   

each others dirt?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
they are too physically weak to pull the trigger of a gun or even pick one up and aim it, and they lack the strength to drive a knife blade into a human body.

Alex23

USA=PWNED

Brutal misunderstanding of the Pecking Order Of Nations. Shadow, although genetically inferior, you're not that dumb, google "Howard Bloom + Lucifer Principle"

That'll explain to your curry brain why the US is still on top and will be and why great Aryan specimens like me and Sarcasm are part of this great nation, satisfying black (the demanding ones) and whites (the righteous ones)  pusssies with our prolific cocks.

Keep America rolling.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Brutal misunderstanding of the Pecking Order Of Nations. Shadow, although genetically inferior, you're not that dumb, google "Howard Bloom + Lucifer Principle"

That'll explain to your curry brain why the US is still on top and will be and why great Aryan specimens like me and Sarcasm are part of this great nation, satisfying black (the demanding ones) and whites (the righteous ones)  pusssies with our prolific cocks.

Keep America rolling.
HAHAHAHA ITS BETTER TO LIVE IN A 'POOR SAFE COUNTRY' RATHER THAN LIVING IN A FUCKIN NATION OF RAPISTS,MURDERERS,THEIFS..ETC

USA=PWNED

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!

hahahahahahahaha yes! brutal manipulation of crime figures by India Sarcasm!

Dont forget to mention that there's no armed robberies, because when they try and getaway on a donkey the police always catch up on their horse and cart

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Dont forget to mention that there's no armed robberies, because when they try and getaway on a donkey the police always catch up on their horse and cart
NO WONDER USA IS THE CRIM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...AHAHAHA ARROGANT ASSHOLES
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V

hahahaaaa, LMAO.

There are no drug crimes in india because of the polluted air everyone gets high 'naturally' all the time.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahaaaa, LMAO.

There are no drug crimes in india because of the polluted air everyone gets high 'naturally' all the time.

hahahaha yes DK,

There are no violent crimes in india, because all the "men" are too skinny to fight eachother

DK II

• Getbig V
hahahaha yes DK,

There are no violent crimes in india, because all the "men" are too skinny to fight eachother

And, like mentioned before, there is no money or women to fight over.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
And, like mentioned before, there is no money or women to fight over.
and there are maniacs in USA to fight over infected pussies...bloody retarded arrogant assholes.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V

There isn't anything to discuss....you said it all. hahahaha

Alex23

NO WONDER USA IS THE CRIM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...AHAHAHA ARROGANT ASSHOLES

You obviously hasn't read the material I pointed you too. Appologize no Nagari or Nagpuri translation.

A nation's crime rate is directly proportional to it's position in the pecking order. When Libia's average income went from 2k a year to 40k in the 80's because of petrolium, crime rate by 5 folds.

India will suffer the same and already does. Don't take me for an idiot Shadow. I've been to both Bangalore and Hyderabad for business, exploiting your inferior nation.

Shit is worst everytime I go. And it's a good sign.