Author Topic: Mydavid - Need ass advice forreal  (Read 2380 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Mydavid - Need ass advice forreal
« on: February 11, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »
I'm 19, like older brunettes, and I fantasize a LOT about putting my tongue between their cracks.... especially sniffing it. I would like to smell your feet when you get home from work, bend you over as you take of your work clothes and sniff your ass. I then want to lick it. My g/f said "she doesn't like my tongue there", but it tastes like bitter copper really. Also, do you wipe to the front or back and do you look at it to see if you got it all? Seriously this isnt a joke

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Mydavid - Need ass advice forreal
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:53:20 PM »
 ???

:P

:-X

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »
I'm 19, like older brunettes, and I fantasize a LOT about putting my tongue between their cracks.... especially sniffing it. I would like to smell your feet when you get home from work, bend you over as you take of your work clothes and sniff your ass. I then want to lick it. My g/f said "she doesn't like my tongue there", but it tastes like bitter copper really. Also, do you wipe to the front or back and do you look at it to see if you got it all? Seriously this isnt a joke

Well lets start with the first part.....i say break up with the present gal and next time you're out looking for the "snatch" you need to put it right out there...this would be the conversation...

"Hi, I'm boonstack and I'm 19,  and I fantasize a LOT about putting my tongue between cracks.... especially sniffing it. I would like to smell your feet when you get home from work, bend you over as you take of your work clothes and sniff your ass. I then want to lick it. My ex g/f said "she doesn't like my tongue there", but it tastes like bitter copper. Want to go to dinner at Wendy's and then back to my place?"

Now part two...front to back? Of course i do...i wouldn't want a little infection doing it the other way...and as for checking the TP, who wouldn't?

Hope i helped.

NEXT QUESTION, PLEASE!!!!

Lisa

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
Yeah- Its a shame but it does matter what direction you lick from. My advice, save ass for dessert, it saves on cipro.
Peace.