Author Topic: Question for Bluto  (Read 1047 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Question for Bluto
« on: April 18, 2007, 06:45:50 AM »
I keep seeing you putting your hand up to be mod of the V, just curious what you would do differently or better or add to the place? This is not an attack on you just a question. I see what Magoo and Alex want to make the place kind of like hanging at the gym and shooting the shit and laughing about stuff so I was intrested on what your vision would be? Thanks.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Question for Bluto
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 06:56:36 AM »
Here's the response I got when I expressed support for RUDE and asked Bluto the same question.     ::)

i dont know if you just registrered. it looks like it. my merits speak for themselves. you on the other hand seems to have a crush on an internet guy that kinda reminds me of beast and kiwiol who was 'cybermarriaged'

you need a lot of help.

:)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:03:57 AM »
Here's the response I got when I expressed support for RUDE and asked Bluto the same question.     ::)

I understand I feel the same way about Rude, but playing devils advocate he does get attacked by a ton of people around here, some warrented some not.Maybe he felt that was the case, but I am just guessing really.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:26:15 AM »
I understand I feel the same way about Rude, but playing devils advocate he does get attacked by a ton of people around here, some warrented some not.Maybe he felt that was the case, but I am just guessing really.

He has no platform he just needs to feel important because in the real world hes alone and sad :'(
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:36:10 AM »
I keep seeing you putting your hand up to be mod of the V, just curious what you would do differently or better or add to the place? This is not an attack on you just a question. I see what Magoo and Alex want to make the place kind of like hanging at the gym and shooting the shit and laughing about stuff so I was intrested on what your vision would be? Thanks.

what i would do differently than kiwiol you ask. thats a legitimate question.

i wouldnt ban people, threat people, move threads for no reason whatsoever, edit posts, edit topics, fake topics, fake threads, treat the board as my own on the expense of the other posters, cry like a little bitch, have a meltdown, say one day i leave only to stick around, lie or abuse my mod power.

as for the direction of the board, that would be up to the regulars posting on it and would be discussed and hopefully agreed on a direction to take. if that means keep with the spirit and for another 12 months tell gay jokes, i guess i would have to accept that, but hopefully we can have another direction.

hope this answers your question.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 07:39:15 AM »
what i would do differently than kiwiol you ask. thats a legitimate question.

i wouldnt ban people, threat people, move threads for no reason whatsoever, edit posts, edit topics, fake topics, fake threads, treat the board as my own on the expense of the other posters, cry like a little bitch, have a meltdown, say one day i leave only to stick around, lie or abuse my mod power.

as for the direction of the board, that would be up to the regulars posting on it and would be discussed and hopefully agreed on a direction to take. if that means keep with the spirit and for another 12 months tell gay jokes, i guess i would have to accept that, but hopefully we can have another direction.

hope this answers your question.

Thanks much and yes it does.