Author Topic: Joey Tito=Fat myspace loser  (Read 1711 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Joey Tito=Fat myspace loser
« on: June 17, 2007, 09:34:18 AM »
since this OCD stalker fag has been carring on and on about how he used to be in the squad and he was showstoppa--------------------I think its only right someone should post up "showstoppa's" myspace page

anyone remember that shit-----it turned out he was some dorky fat black schmoe kid (who pretended he was white and racist to fit in with the sqaud) who really, really liked wrestling!! hahahaha no wonder this fag bag has come back with a new handle!! Does it get any sadder than that?

Joey---your trying a little to hard.

whose got the myspace page??--------------------lets see this wrestiling fan in all of his 40%bf glory!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Joey Tito=Fat myspace loser
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:49:15 AM »
Alex23 is Back
Getbig IV

Let Lee wipe Olympia 2007!! rchang@weiderpub.com

Re: Congratualtions Joey Tito!
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:42:21 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Nordic Beast on Today at 09:38:06 AM
if I remember correctly wasnt this kid that fat black schmoe kid who really liked wrestling and whose myspace page  was posted awhile ago?---------------------someone needs to post that myspace page again-----------Im pissed I didnt save it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=155233.0

That's exactly what it is... confirmed by Ron... 

OWNED-------------Delete your account now racetrader-----hahahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
I remember the page had pics of some fat black dude at BBIng expos and meeting Pro wrestlers and he was like "Thats not me". Even though he talked about pro wrestling all the time on a BBing site ::)
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »
I remember the page had pics of some fat black dude at BBIng expos and meeting Pro wrestlers and he was like "Thats not me". Even though he talked about pro wrestling all the time on a BBing site ::)
yeah and he had gay glimmering letters everywhere that said SHOWSTOPPA and gay superman signs all over the page--------------------------

It was defintly him---he denied it for a minute and then tried to pretend it never happened---even squadfather didnt address the issue out of embarrasment.

Is it just me or do u guys find it funny that the "squad" which was fairly racist awhile ago had (which we're just figuring out) more minorities in it than any other group on Getbig :o

human nature is a funny thing-------------------

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 09:59:27 AM »
hahaha, ironically "Joey Tito" has yet to log on today when he's spent the last 3 weeks on this site nonstop.  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 10:26:24 AM »
hahaha, ironically "Joey Tito" has yet to log on today when he's spent the last 3 weeks on this site nonstop.  ::)
he's probably been sitting in front of the computer for hours trying to come up with another incredibly brillant screen name ::)

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

He put his page to "private"

What a little brown muffin..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96420392

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

He put his page to "private"

What a little brown muffin..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96420392

hahahahahaha ;D
E

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »
hahaha, this shit is hilarious.  So this is the Joey Tito-ShowStoppa squad guy?  Unbelievable.  Great job exposing this queef, guys!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 07:30:31 AM »
Rueben studdard is joey tits ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 07:54:24 AM »
hahahahaha, "joeytito" what a fuccking gay ass name, hahahahaha, this little jizz pilot sounds like the type of "man" who goes to a baseball game and goes into the restroom and even though there are 20 urinals that aren't being used he walks up to the one that is being used and stands next to the guy and says, "nice penis!!" and the guy says, "what did you say little fag?" and "joey" says, "oh......i was just saying that i heard on the news that VENUS would be visible through a telescope tonight, wanna come over and have some fun, big boy?" hahahahahaha, gayer than instant pudding.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:00:47 AM »
 hahaha what a penis puffin homo, so ashamed of his reality, he spawns into an identity complete opposite of what he is in real life...just another obese diabetic african under acheiving blame assigner hahahahahahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 09:41:44 AM »
hahahahaha, "joeytito" what a fuccking gay ass name, hahahahaha, this little jizz pilot sounds like the type of "man" who goes to a baseball game and goes into the restroom and even though there are 20 urinals that aren't being used he walks up to the one that is being used and stands next to the guy and says, "nice penis!!" and the guy says, "what did you say little fag?" and "joey" says, "oh......i was just saying that i heard on the news that VENUS would be visible through a telescope tonight, wanna come over and have some fun, big boy?" hahahahahaha, gayer than instant pudding.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »
AWWWW LOOOKIE HERE A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT LITTLE OL ME :-*