Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

Larry Scott's ideas about training

<< < (7/8) > >>

IroNat:
Larry Scott had an incredible physique there is no doubt.

Training advices from drug users are basically useless for non-druggers.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: IroNat on May 23, 2018, 04:28:27 AM ---Larry Scott took so many D-bol tablets his hair and liver started falling out and he had nosebleeds and severe headaches.

He became huge but almost killed himself.

As a result he disappeared from bodybuilding for many years.

So remember that when you consider the relevance of his training theories.

--- End quote ---

Didn't he die from complications from Alzheimer's disease in 2014 at the age of 76?

funk51:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on October 07, 2018, 05:18:14 AM ---All competitive bodybuilders use steroids. I don't think it's a big reveal he used dianabol. Right after his second Olympia win he went off all drugs and said he was devoting himself to his faith. He looked like he weighed 165lbs until many years later he gave an exhibition at a contest around 1975 or so weighing about 185lbs and he looked good. Not the 205lbs he competed at in his Olympia wins.

--- End quote ---
                     the story with pics was chronicled in this issue of mr. america. he went from 205 to 185 or so then down to 168 lbs. reminds me of the alleged meeting of vince gironda and larry and some of the other top competitors of the day discussing a limit to the amount of drugs that they would use for contests.

Montague:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on November 26, 2018, 11:47:56 AM ---Didn't he die from complications from Alzheimer's disease in 2014 at the age of 76?

--- End quote ---

You are correct, sir.

Montague:

--- Quote from: funk51 on November 26, 2018, 12:26:42 PM ---                      the story with pics was chronicled in this issue of mr. america. he went from 205 to 185 or so then down to 168 lbs. reminds me of the alleged meeting of vince gironda and larry and some of the other top competitors of the day discussing a limit to the amount of drugs that they would use for contests.

--- End quote ---

You mean the "meeting" in which they discussed jumping from 5 to 5 and 1/8's CIBA dianabol tablets?
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version