Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

I can't believe Robby Lawler

<< < (2/21) > >>

Kwon:

Simple Simon:

--- Quote from: dj181 on December 17, 2017, 12:11:47 AM ---How about jerry the king lawler?

What is the ethinic bckround of that surname? Looks WASP to me 😎

--- End quote ---

you have the lamest act ever seen on this forum...

dj181:

--- Quote from: Be There on December 17, 2017, 02:55:17 AM ---you have the lamest act ever seen on this forum...

--- End quote ---

Did you know that ALL us presidents were of german, scottish or english bloodlines cept Kennedy and odulla?

The britsih empire is extended to the joo sa and they still run dat shit

Oh! And true anglos ae really German 😉

Matt:

--- Quote from: chess315 on December 17, 2017, 12:06:30 AM ---It was amazing toughness he still always has knock out chances I was just amazed that was hardcore. I kinda felt his struggle I have watched him since his early 20s he's 40 now has made a great life for himself I never heard a bad thing about him

--- End quote ---

Robbie is 35, not 40.  Not a huge mistake, but in fighting terms it means a lot.  Especially given that he has been fighting since the age of 19 - in 2001.  To be doing this for basically 17 years now is crazy.

PS - Robbie is part English.  His son has red hair, but looks Hispanic.  ;D  It's an interesting look.  :)

chess315:

--- Quote from: Kwon on December 17, 2017, 02:16:17 AM ---

--- End quote ---
thanks kwonI have trouble doing that im so old senile I forget or get a upgraded phone and don't know again it to the point my phone is so hi tech I don't even know how to use it . It will say Chess315 wake up what do you want for breakfast and what music do you want

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version