Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

Amercians get behind your man!

<< < (5/6) > >>

HTexan:

--- Quote from: IRON CROSS on April 03, 2018, 03:34:37 AM ---
is that mexican physical activity or something ................... :D

--- End quote ---
nah, most mexican fighters are too short to be heavyweight

cephissus:

--- Quote from: che on April 01, 2018, 12:58:42 PM ---Joshua  and Wilder will be an entertaining fight .

--- End quote ---

Who will win?

honest:
I would like to see Wilder Joshua and Fury Parker on the undercard. Im not a fan of Fury hes to awkward even to watch. Parker would be a good test for him and also Parker, because if he cant learn how to slip and land at his height Parkers done in this game. Fury needs more than his points victory against Klitschko to get the mix, Parker would get him there.,

Matt:

--- Quote from: Conker on April 03, 2018, 10:17:36 AM ---it's because in 40 fights he's only fought one half decent opponent (ortiz) . whereas the likes of AJ has fought an all time great and a unification bought in half as many outings.

you don't draw big crowds fighting a string of bums
--- End quote ---

Wasn't it said that Mike Tyson did this?

When some argue that Tyson wasn't the greatest boxer, and that he only fought a string of bums, my response is - couldn't it be BOTH?  Is that not within the realm of possibility?  Tyson is like retired MMA fighter Igor Vovchanchyn - you can just tell that he punches so hard that he crushes skulls.  Tyson may not have had the record he had if it wasn't padded with a fair number of Tomato Cans, but he was still an amazing boxer, IMO.

Also, did you watch this video?:

Pray_4_War:

--- Quote from: Pray_4_War on April 03, 2018, 08:40:52 AM ---He looks like a semi-finalist in the Rape Olympics

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised this joke didn't land.  I thought it was hilarious.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version