Author Topic: CCP Spy balloon over Northern US states  (Read 8841 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: CCP Spy balloon over Northern US states
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2023, 03:10:53 PM »
The balloon is a Chinese middle finger to the US
Xi is mocking President Biden’s efforts to smooth relations
February 4, 2023
https://thespectator.com/topic/the-balloon-is-a-chinese-middle-finger-to-the-us/

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2023, 05:01:09 PM »
Pace yourself.  If you run out of internet minutes by the end of the month, who are you going to share your obsessive homo posts with?

ok Bob  ::)
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2023, 05:45:16 PM »
Weird how all the people that have advocated attempting to shoot this balloon down over land (Alaska or the continental US) haven't explained how they would guarantee that they could control the descent in such a way that they could avoid damage to people or property AND guarantee that it landed in a place that was accessible for recovery.

Pentagon officials said last week that they decided against shooting the balloon down over land after weighing the possibility of hurting someone with falling debris against any military threat the balloon could inflict by its information gathering, which was put at none.

It weird that somehow the posters on this board have greater expertise at this kind of operation than the US military. 

I'm looking forward to learning how they would have safely shot this down over Alaska and I'm sure our military leaders are eager to learn this too so hopefully they are reading this site

https://www.statista.com/chart/29242/chinese-balloon-flight-path/
To believe that our military is incapable of controlling the downfall of this spy balloon, specifically over a vastly empty area across Alaska (when they first noticed the balloon in US airspace) is naive and making excuses for another pisspoor decision by this administration.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2023, 06:40:17 PM »
To believe that our military is incapable of controlling the downfall of this spy balloon, specifically over a vastly empty area across Alaska (when they first noticed the balloon in US airspace) is naive and making excuses for another pisspoor decision by this administration.

Why didn't Canada shoot it down when it was over their airspace

Since you've obviously got some expertise at shooting down a 200 foot balloon with a payload the size of two to three school buses that are sixty thousand feet in the air so why don't you go ahead and share the details on how you would control the decent and ensure that it didn't land or people or property or in a location that would make it impossible to retrieve

You obviously know how to do this so consider that you'd be doing a favor the military in both the US and Canada and they can refer to your guidance if this ever happens again

Let's hear it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2023, 06:51:11 PM »
Why didn't Canada shoot it down when it was over their airspace

Since you've obviously got some expertise at shooting down a 200 foot balloon with a payload the size of two to three school buses that are sixty thousand feet in the air so why don't you go ahead and share the details on how you would control the decent and ensure that it didn't land or people or property or in a location that would make it impossible to retrieve

You obviously know how to do this so consider that you'd be doing a favor the military in both the US and Canada and they can refer to your guidance if this ever happens again

Let's hear it
They shot it down after it crossed the country right? The shooting down could have happened anywhere, there are plenty of valleys and plains for the military to have enacted this.
Put in a good word for me with your buddy Biden, I could enjoy mooching off the taxpayers like he has for 50+ years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2023, 06:57:54 PM »
They shot it down after it crossed the country right? The shooting down could have happened anywhere, there are plenty of valleys and plains for the military to have enacted this.
Put in a good word for me with your buddy Biden, I could enjoy mooching off the taxpayers like he has for 50+ years.

how to do ensure that there would be no persons or property damaged in the "valley's and plains"

again, just tell us how you would you would control the decent and ensure that it didn't land or people or property or in a location that would make it impossible to retrieve

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2023, 07:16:54 PM »
how to do ensure that there would be no persons or property damaged in the "valley's and plains"

again, just tell us how you would you would control the decent and ensure that it didn't land or people or property or in a location that would make it impossible to retrieve
I just did, would you like me to draw you a picture? Just use your liberal connections and hook me up with the taxpayer funded job. You haven't changed, you're only interested in going in circles instead of holding this horrible administration that you voted for responsible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2023, 07:59:36 PM »
I just did, would you like me to draw you a picture? Just use your liberal connections and hook me up with the taxpayer funded job. You haven't changed, you're only interested in going in circles instead of holding this horrible administration that you voted for responsible.

Yes, draw a picture or just provide some specific details
The military apparently didn't believe they had a way to do it safely over land but you say you do so just tell us

Tell us how you control the descent in such as way as to guarantee no harm to people or property

Both the US and Canadian military would appreciate you providing these details

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2023, 02:10:32 AM »

This is  so ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, Russians destroy any jets or choppers flaying in Ukraine , Americans can't 'kill' a bloody balloon !!!.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2023, 06:18:21 AM »
Yes, draw a picture or just provide some specific details
The military apparently didn't believe they had a way to do it safely over land but you say you do so just tell us

Tell us how you control the descent in such as way as to guarantee no harm to people or property

Both the US and Canadian military would appreciate you providing these details

Pesky little details are not relevant to arm chair quarterback military tacticians. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2023, 10:49:18 AM »
Chinese Balloon Carried Antennas, Other Equipment to Gather Intelligence, U.S. Says
The U.S. preparing to take action against entities tied to Chinese balloon surveillance program, official says
By Vivian Salama and Michael R. GordonFollow
Updated Feb. 9, 2023
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese-balloon-carried-antennas-other-equipment-to-gather-intelligence-u-s-says-11675953033?mod=djemalertNEWS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2023, 10:49:52 AM »
Chinese Balloon Had Tools to Collect Communications Signals, U.S. Says
February 9, 2023
https://dnyuz.com/2023/02/09/chinese-balloon-had-tools-to-collect-communications-signals-u-s-says/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2023, 04:27:35 PM »

Hi Straw!

How do you ensure that there would be no persons or property (boats, ships, swimmers, divers, etc.) damaged in the water?

You really believe that story, that concern for people and property is really the reason why they waited so long to shoot it down?  Come on, man. 

They keep changing their story.  Look at the story they're telling now:

Melissa Dalton, assistant secretary of defense for homeland defense and hemispheric affairs, said the U.S. military wanted to capture the balloon and analyze it. “If we had taken it down over the state of Alaska… it would have been a very different recovery operation,” she said at the hearing. “The water depths offshore the Aleutians… go very quickly, from about 150 feet to over 18,000 feet in the Bering Sea. The winter water temperatures in the Bering Sea hover consistently in the low-30s, which would make recovery and salvage operations very dangerous.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-appears-designed-182836618.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2023, 05:04:23 PM »
Hi Straw!

How do you ensure that there would be no persons or property (boats, ships, swimmers, divers, etc.) damaged in the water?

You really believe that story, that concern for people and property is really the reason why they waited so long to shoot it down?  Come on, man. 

Melissa Dalton, assistant secretary of defense for homeland defense and hemispheric affairs, said the U.S. military wanted to capture the balloon and analyze it. “If we had taken it down over the state of Alaska… it would have been a very different recovery operation,” she said at the hearing. “The water depths offshore the Aleutians… go very quickly, from about 150 feet to over 18,000 feet in the Bering Sea. The winter water temperatures in the Bering Sea hover consistently in the low-30s, which would make recovery and salvage operations very dangerous.”
I can't even entertain the stupidity that comes off his keyboard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2023, 08:07:28 PM »
Hi Straw!

Hi Dave

Don't you have the ability to search the internet to find this info

In preparation for the operation, the Federal Aviation Administration temporarily closed airspace over the Carolina coast, including the airports in Myrtle Beach and Charleston, South Carolina, and Wilmington, North Carolina. The FAA rerouted air traffic from the area and warned of delays as a result of the flight restrictions. The FAA and Coast Guard worked to clear the airspace and water below the balloon as it reached the ocean.

Television footage showed a small explosion, followed by the giant deflated balloon descending like a ribbon toward the water. U.S. military jets were seen flying in the vicinity and ships were deployed in the water to mount the recovery operation.

Officials were aiming to time the operation so they could recover as much of the debris as possible before it sinks into the ocean. The Pentagon had previously estimated that any debris field would be substantial.

The Coast Guard advised mariners to immediately leave the area because of U.S. military operations “that present a significant hazard.”

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2023, 03:47:15 AM »
Hi Dave

Don't you have the ability to search the internet to find this info

Straw,

They could have done that over land too, over many already secluded areas.

Straw, do you really believe that story, that concern for people and property is really the reason why they waited so long to shoot it down?  Come on, man. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2023, 01:28:38 PM »
Mmmm…another balloon. Biden is China and Ukraine’s bitch. Inching closer to WWIII but why shouldn’t we expect this…he was installed by a communist party

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2023, 01:44:06 PM »
Mmmm…another balloon. Biden is China and Ukraine’s bitch. Inching closer to WWIII but why shouldn’t we expect this…he was installed by a communist party

::)   Did this one originate in Delaware too?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2023, 01:46:11 PM »
::)   Did this one originate in Delaware too?

Probably. I'm sure China owns that as well. But I have to tell you, it's been entertaining sitting back and watching Village Idiot 1&2 make asses of yourselves.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2023, 02:35:12 PM »
Probably. I'm sure China owns that as well. But I have to tell you, it's been entertaining sitting back and watching Village Idiot 1&2 make asses of yourselves.

Not as entertaining as it is watching the biggest retard whine and cry every day over lies and thread backfires.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2023, 02:40:46 PM »
President Biden. Popping Chinese balloons in the air, Republican idiots on tv and internet retards on GetBig.  Good times!!!

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2023, 03:12:37 PM »
President Biden. Popping Chinese balloons in the air, Republican idiots on tv and internet retards on GetBig.  Good times!!!

only for a complete loser in life...
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2023, 04:01:19 PM »
Crazy how the media made a point to say that Biden OK'd shooting down the object over Alaska today. The military must have taken my advice, I expect a company car and credit card. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2023, 04:17:30 PM »
Crazy how the media made a point to say that Biden OK'd shooting down the object over Alaska today. The military must have taken my advice, I expect a company car and credit card. 8)

See what happens when you take our advice and stand up for yourself and your great ideas.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2023, 05:03:33 PM »
I can't even entertain the stupidity that comes off his keyboard.

Don't underestimate yourself.