Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Former British Ambassador Says Terror Alert Is "Propaganda"

(1/4) > >>

240 is Back:
Former British Ambassador Says Terror Alert Is "Propaganda"
Indians says group linked to liquid bombers controlled by Pakistan's ISI

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | August 16 2006

Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray says the alleged transatlantic liquid bomb plot is staged-managed propaganda on behalf of Bush and Blair - who yearn for a "new 9/11" to absolve them of domestic political trouble.

Murray previously blew the whistle on how the British government was using evidence obtained from torture in Uzbekistan - inflicted on its population US-funded regime of Islam Karimov - the dictator who likes to boil people alive.

Murray questions the intent and capability of the alleged terrorists to carry out the attack and offers the likelihood that evidence of the plot was obtained through torture in Pakistan.

"None of the alleged terrorists had made a bomb. None had bought a plane ticket. Many did not even have passports, which given the efficiency of the UK Passport Agency would mean they couldn't be a plane bomber for quite some time," says Murray (pictured).

Mr. Intenseone:
Rob, where are you coming up with all this shit, the only one's that are buying are the Libs and their wrong 99.99% of the time anyway......just take a look at Jag :-\!!

240 is Back:
LOL.. I tell ya man, I AM a conservative.

I believe in a strong justice system, tapering off welfare, gun rights, etc. 

I do, however, recognize and believe in the current thesis- held by many in both parties - that Bush has been, at the very least, using fear tactics in order to justify war and eliminate personal rights in the USA.

I would vote for McCain.  I would vote for a lot of republicans.  Certainly locally.  But I believe this particular group in power now has broken a few rules.

It took FIVE YEARS of lawsuits to get the 911 firefighter tapes released.  I mean, I don't see what that has to do with national security.  They're hiding something, man.  It makes me uneasy, as I did trust Bush at one time.

24KT:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on August 15, 2006, 10:59:20 PM ---Rob, where are you coming up with all this shit, the only one's that are buying are the Libs and their wrong 99.99% of the time anyway......just take a look at Jag :-\!!

--- End quote ---

Dude, I'm embarrased for you!  :-[

...and what do you mean take a look at Jag?  ::)  Jag is more accurate than you'll ever know.
What I find extremely comical is the notion that I am extremely left wing. I'm not left wing at all.
I'm smack dab in the centre. That place where balance is to be found? I can see why you've never heard of it.

The problem is, YOU, and many like you, are so far to the right, ...that even those of us in the centre look like extreme leftists to you. I ask you, where is it written that those on the left and those on the right shall not agree?

240 is correct when he says a proper & thorough investigation of 911 will unite your country. I think it's very fitting.
The manipulative lies united your country into handing over all your rights. It's poetic justice that the truth should unite your country in taking those rights back. No one is asking you to voice your support or to spread the word, just to look at and examine the evidence with a clear head. If you do that, ...there is noooo way that you could possibly conclude it's just a bunch of whacko commie, pinko, liberal, conspiracy theorists.  Even the German Defense Minister Von Bulow says 911 was an inside job. Years ago Lufthansa (Germany's national airline) ripped all systems out of their airliners that would allow FAA officials to overide and remotely control their planes.

danielson:
Thank you Jag!

I've had insomnia lately, and your posts have been putting me right to sleep. You can stop with the huge cut and pastes now though, I got some ambien.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version